• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

76ers are just as stupid with this trade as the Nets were getting Harden in the first place. Great trade for Nets.

The trade one whiny star for a lesser talented whiny star. How is that great?

Quite the simpleton view. Pouty Luka got rid of Kristaps.

Let me first say that I’m hearing lots of testimonials and action plans from former and current athletes on the struggles of society with depression.

Durant and Kyrie will teach Simmons how to shoot. Simmons will teach defense. He’s awesome. Simmons facilitates. Curry is a very good role player like Mills. Drummond is a beast.

GO******s for parents who can’t handle their teenagers will terrorize the Xtry until we have no need for masks and vaccines. Kyrie will then play every game. That’s all you get for now.

Quite the simpleton view. Pouty Luka got rid of Kristaps.

Let me first say that I’m hearing lots of testimonials and action plans from former and current athletes on the struggles of society with depression.

Durant and Kyrie will teach Simmons how to shoot. Simmons will teach defense. He’s awesome. Simmons facilitates. Curry is a very good role player like Mills. Drummond is a beast.

GO******s for parents who can’t handle their teenagers will terrorize the Xtry until we have no need for masks and vaccines. Kyrie will then play every game. That’s all you get for now.
Kyrie and KD haven't taught teammates anything...ever. Great players. Great teammates, not so much.

No, it was one whiny super star for a mentally challanged but talented player, 2 solid players and 2 first round draft choices.

This is great because the nets get rid of a problem and gives them greater flexibility going forward under the cap, a true center which is there biggest weakness, a true 3 point threat which they badly need and the picks.
This was a homerun for the nets and a home run for Philly as Harden is still a flat out superstar who will be very complimentary to Embeid.

Kyrie and KD haven't taught teammates anything...ever. Great players. Great teammates, not so much.
Sad/Too bad so many people in our society are so negative towards the athletes of the their leisure, no matter the person’s politics or bigotries.

Harden is still a flat out superstar who will be very complimentary to Embeid.

Or maybe not so much

"Harden has always paired best with floor spacers and lob threats at center. Embiid isn't quite either of those. "

Sad/Too bad so many people in our society are so negative towards the athletes of the their leisure, no matter the person’s politics or bigotries.
? They are crappy teammates, both selfish. Why shouldn't I be negative towards people that have high levels of skill and low levels of teamwork?

Cleveland wins coming back from 20plus down. Indiana looked pretty good in the loss I thought.
Boston wins its 7th in a row vs Denver in a competitive game.

Chicago makes Minnesota look pedestrian tonight.

I think tonight proved it was the correct move
Doncic is the biggest crybaby in the association, barr nunn. LAC was without their two superstars and LsD had the worst +/- ratio of the starters. He continues to miss FTs, 4 on Thursday. You can’t be this shallow.

11 games tonight while the sports world is all talked out on SB 56

Knicks at 5. Another NY team that has let me down big time this year.

Last edited:
Knicks threatening to lose after being up by 23 in the 3rd.

Just ****in shoot me.

Sure enough, the knicks fell. Now brooklyn with only one starter, kyrie, take the court.
Tough tough night

Lol, Drummond and Curry cannot play tonight for the Nets because harden did not show for his physical. The trade cannot be completed until all players pass the physical.
What a bastard.

As long as "the King" is in the league he holds that distinction
Short-quoting is a *****-assed way to post. Try addressing the meat of the post you quoted or don’t bother. Clippers were an easy mark 2 days ago.

Crying seems to be common for Eastern European players, most especially pouty luka. They get too many calls as it is.

Your owner only cares about his sports betting hedge fund and insider trading with his players.

As long as "the King" is in the league he holds that distinction
My apologies for being an asshole with that last post to you. XMS 86 has some good stuff early PM. March madness is just a few weeks away.

Lol, Drummond and Curry cannot play tonight for the Nets because harden did not show for his physical. The trade cannot be completed until all players pass the physical.
What a bastard.
Your boy Harden will be out until after the ASB. I’ll be picking the Nets for an upset tonight. LaVine is hurt. I’m blacked out with the Bulls.

Sure enough, the knicks fell. Now brooklyn with only one starter, kyrie, take the court.
Tough tough night
Road un-vaxxed can play in Brooklyn but Kyrie can’t. Nice double standard Silver.

Road un-vaxxed can play in Brooklyn but Kyrie can’t. Nice double standard Silver.
I don't see it as a double standard although I would have preferred had the mandate edict forbade all performers from performing in NYC without vaccination.

It is what it is and Kyrie ****ed the fans and hi steam with his childish self indulgence.

Your boy Harden will be out until after the ASB. I’ll be picking the Nets for an upset tonight. LaVine is hurt. I’m blacked out with the Bulls.

I don't see it. The Net's will have zero starters available to start. I don't care who you are or who you play, you can't put out 4 rookies and a 6 foot role player as a competitive team in the NBA.

Peace, brother.

I don't see it. The Net's will have zero starters available to start. I don't care who you are or who you play, you can't put out 4 rookies and a 6 foot role player as a competitive team in the NBA.

Peace, brother.
Curry is playing and Drummond is available. The line has swung heavily to the Nets. I’ve teased them out to +8.5 a few times. SAC plays no defense with Fox and Sabonis.

Curry is playing and Drummond is available. The line has swung heavily to the Nets. I’ve teased them out to +8.5 a few times. SAC plays no defense with Fox and Sabonis.

Neither is starting. Neither impresses me... I hope that changes. Nothing more I'd like than to be wrong about these two but they will not start if the teams gets back to full strength, when all injuries are resolved. They will be solid rotation guys. But, then again, with Nash coaching, they may fall on their face and never be taken out of a starting position.

Back
Top Bottom