• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

It will be even harder to beat any team that plays defense as well as Brooklyn did last night.
Ehhh... they gave up 112 on 47% shooting.

Ehhh... they gave up 112 on 47% shooting.

It would be of great benefit to you to watch the games.

Their D was amazing, they outscored Chicago 43-8 at one point in the second half.

Their D was amazing, they outscored Chicago 43-8 at one point in the second half.

It wasn't so much Net D as the Bulls were out of offensive synch and taking bad shots.

And Mills hasn't shot 3's that well in over a month.

It wasn't so much Net D as the Bulls were out of offensive synch and taking bad shots.

Why do you suppose they were out of sync in the 3rd but not in the first or 2nd?

It will be tough to beat any team that shoots 17 / 32 from three point land.
This is without Irving starting strong. Now it’s back/back at home w/OKC. 3rd qtr explosions are indicative of great teams. Good to see you in my sports jail.

The Bulls are just off a 9 game win streak where they were playing absolutely lights out. A little reversion to the mean is expected. Nobody here thought the Bulls would have the best record in the east in January of 2022.

Why do you suppose they were out of sync in the 3rd but not in the first or 2nd?
I’d say their legs were out of sync after the back/back. They got run off the court. One of their starting big men went down after one minute. Kind of worried about @calamity being absent so long.

It happens to all NBA teams at different junctures of the season.

You think every NBA team plays up to their talent potential in every single game they play?

I’d say their legs were out of sync after the back/back. They got run off the court. One of their starting big men went down after one minute. Kind of worried about @calamity being absent so long.

No, look at the minutes played by their stars the previous night. Look at heir ages. A non issue.

But yeah, where is @calamity?

It happens to all NBA teams at different junctures of the season.

You think every NBA team plays up to their talent potential in every single game they play?

Of course not but when you go against to good defense, they can put you out of sync.

Hey, believe as you will. Peace

No, look at the minutes played by their stars the previous night. Look at heir ages. A non issue.

But yeah, where is @calamity?
Bulls legs AND their shot were gone the 3rd 1/4. Back to back is always an issue. Good thing you have OKC tonight and not a good team.

Reddish to the Knicks. Didn’t see that coming.

KD and KI out tonight. Nets will play Kyrie at home when they need him against a good team, and pay the fine, especially in the playoffs.

Bulls legs AND their shot were gone the 3rd 1/4. Back to back is always an issue. Good thing you have OKC tonight and not a good team.

Reddish to the Knicks. Didn’t see that coming.

KD and KI out tonight. Nets will play Kyrie at home when they need him against a good team, and pay the fine, especially in the playoffs.
LOL, OK, you go with that.

Reddish means squat.

Why the **** is KD out? He sat out the entire 4th.

The KI thing, is that your hypothesis or did the Nets release a statement?

And yet they get blown out by one of the worst teams in the NBA the next night.

Ehhh... i think OKC was just playing championship level defense 😉

4 games on tv Monday on MLK observation day; much more appropriate than 5 on Christmas; that needs scaled back;

And yet they get blown out by one of the worst teams in the NBA the next night.
The Nets tanked the OKC game, a very poor look for the nba. I like Shai. Mills, KD, and KI were out, plus Claxton. Choosing which games to win. Lame 😒

I am done with Brooklyn until they get rid of the Kyrie cancer.

He has the mind of a child.

Brooklyn vs DC, go Washington!

Sadly, the Nets, barley held on to beat Washington.
Lakers lost to the Pacers. LOL
Embiid had a big night.

alas, in 2021, ability takes a sit behind a persons sex and skin color.
They’re afraid of home crowds, eat their whistles, and look like a deer in headlights. No female should ever referee a male professional sport.

They’re afraid of home crowds, eat their whistles, and look like a deer in headlights. No female should ever referee a male professional sport.

not always true

i know some serious bitches that would like nothing more than upset a crowd of 20 thousand

Back
Top Bottom