• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

You are a nets fan. Says a lot you are rooting for Kyrie and Nets.
Nets yes, Kyrie, no

I don't want him. I'd rather sacrifice the season, the NBA Championship than let that head case return.

Frankly, I can't imagine someone like Hardin not treating him like the piece of shit his action were/are.

Lakers are starting to gel!
LOL, street clothes at the crip......the Suns BENCH tore the seniors apart.

More like jellyfish...

Last edited:

Somehow, Lance Stephenson is still only 31 years old. :unsure:
Sports will lead the way through Covid with techniques to survive. Everyday society would break down if subjugated to NBA player Covid rules.

Stephenson is on the ATL bench tonight and in the rotation right now on NBA TV. Reddish is already off to a hot start. “Franz has a lot of dog in his game.”

Magic on a 14-1 run. Glad to see different teams.

Mavs host Bucks without Luka and Giannis playing on NBA. Jalen B. and chemistry 🆚 Jrue and Khris on a B/B. Good to have 1/4 TVs. Merry Christmas.🎄

Ja back means poor chemistry at first. Which of the Grizz four scorers will assist? DEN didn’t show up in OKC last night, but they and Shai are better.

Props on stars right now. Sides and totals are tough. D. Murray and LeBron latest game.

ROFL @ the Lakers just hanging LeBron out to dry

Harden is horrible. Fat **** quit on the nets in the 4th.

Harden could be so good.

He had what, 36, a triple double and took off the 4th Q. Almost giving the game away.

If only he played hard whenever on the court.

Nash does not have the stones to yank him.

Durant would have beat the Bucks last year if Harden had been benched.

Net's fell to Philly. Harden, again with a triple double. KD again with 30 plus points.

Turnovers cost the Net's the game. Guess who always leads the Nets in turnovers. Harden and KD. In fact, Harden leads the league.

The Nets simply had no one who could stop Embiid.

Of course Philly could not stop Harden or Durant.

Embiid, 34 pts 7 rebounds 1 assist
Durant 33 points 6 rebounds 4 assists
Harden 33 points 14 rebounds 10 assists.

Lebron was unreal. Wow.

No fans at Knick game in Toronto.

Here, in the land of the deplorable, the gates to Covid hell remain open.

Why?

Deplorables.

Kyrie scheduled to make his first start tonight in red-state Indiana. Eleven games tonight. Nice card.

Kyrie scheduled to make his first start tonight in red-state Indiana. Eleven games tonight. Nice card.

He and Bembry were instrumental in supporting Durant last night. These 3 won the game in spite of Harden and the others.
As to Harden, his days in the sun are obviously over. I never saw a guy put up such good numbers and lose game after game for his team as he tried last night. again.

He and Bembry were instrumental in supporting Durant last night. These 3 won the game in spite of Harden and the others.
As to Harden, his days in the sun are obviously over. I never saw a guy put up such good numbers and lose game after game for his team as he tried last night. again.
Ja and the Grizz rotation were poor when he first came back. Brooks and Melton are out for them atm. Great win for MEM at BKN recently pre-Kyrie.

https://pr.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/46/2021/08/2021-22-NBA-Schedule-By-Team.pdf Nets have a reasonable schedule to the ASB 2/16.

Kyrie has fresh legs. We’ll see how their rotation pro- and regresses as it changes back and forth with and w/out him away and home/NYK/TOR.

Today is a Thursday TNT DH. I have to use rotowire to get the lineups and who’s out.

Last edited:
Klay Thompson back tonight on NBA TV

Ja and the Grizz rotation were poor when he first came back. Brooks and Melton are out for them atm. Great win for MEM at BKN recently pre-Kyrie.

https://pr.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/46/2021/08/2021-22-NBA-Schedule-By-Team.pdf Nets have a reasonable schedule to the ASB 2/16.

Kyrie has fresh legs. We’ll see how their rotation pro- and regresses as it changes back and forth with and w/out him away and home/NYK/TOR.

Today is a Thursday TNT DH. I have to use rotowire to get the lineups and who’s out.

This is it for the Nets. They have disgraced themselves so far this year and tonight, with all but two starters available, they need to beat the best team in the East, Chicago, or pack in the season.

My bet, Chicago wins.

This is it for the Nets. They have disgraced themselves so far this year and tonight, with all but two starters available, they need to beat the best team in the East, Chicago, or pack in the season.

My bet, Chicago wins.
Nets need to get to the ASB as much as any team. Game starts late at 9 central as part of the double header. Bulls on a B/B but rested their players last night blowing out the Pistons.

You lead the best division in the east, with the 76ers hot and the Raptors playing better. We’re only half way through. Mills has really sucked lately. Watch their rotation. Stay the course.

Watch their rotation. Stay the course.
Rotation?

The Nets have a rotation? LOL

Nash is a disaster. He has no "rotation." He flies from the seat of his pants from game to game and wings it in game. And let's not even talk about his world class motivational skills. Did you hear the latest? Looks like Kyrie will play in Brooklyn. The Nets will pay the fines. I have alrteady heard several people swaer they will stop following the Nets as a result.
5fe34b351db7b29bd0b954b8_steve-nash-coach-win.jpg

Rotation?

The Nets have a rotation? LOL

Nash is a disaster. He has no "rotation." He flies from the seat of his pants from game to game and wings it in game. And let's not even talk about his world class motivational skills. Did you hear the latest? Looks like Kyrie will play in Brooklyn. The Nets will pay the fines. I have alrteady heard several people swaer they will stop following the Nets as a result.
5fe34b351db7b29bd0b954b8_steve-nash-coach-win.jpg
Line has swung to the Nets tonight with the total now up to 237.5

Line has swung to the Nets tonight with the total now up to 237.5

The nets blew up Chicago. Nash "stumbled" onto a great line up. The big 3 and 2 rookies who have played little. It was obvious, it was the energy from the two kids that inspired the lazy Harden and ditzy Irving to step up. (KD always come to play)

Irving and KD sat the entire 4th as the Net's lead was insurmountable. (nearly 40)

Harden played but a few minutes early in teh 4th and handed out assists to the "kids" like a neighbor handing out candy at Christmas.

Nets went off for 138 points, Durant had 27 in 30 minutes, 9 assists. Harden put up 25 with 16 assists. Kyrie was kind enough to play 24 minutes. The rookie Sharpe dropped 20 with 7 rebounds in 21 minutes. (UNC kid)

The nets blew up Chicago. Nash "stumbled" onto a great line up. The big 3 and 2 rookies who have played little. It was obvious, it was the energy from the two kids that inspired the lazy Harden and ditzy Irving to step up. (KD always come to play)

Irving and KD sat the entire 4th as the Net's lead was insurmountable. (nearly 40)

Harden played but a few minutes early in teh 4th and handed out assists to the "kids" like a neighbor handing out candy at Christmas.

Nets went off for 138 points, Durant had 27 in 30 minutes, 9 assists. Harden put up 25 with 16 assists. Kyrie was kind enough to play 24 minutes. The rookie Sharpe dropped 20 with 7 rebounds in 21 minutes. (UNC kid)
It will be tough to beat any team that shoots 17 / 32 from three point land.

It will be tough to beat any team that shoots 17 / 32 from three point land.

It will be even harder to beat any team that plays defense as well as Brooklyn did last night.

Back
Top Bottom