Damn. This thing was all over CNN. They were tracking the cars coming and going and didn't seem to see any indication of the first family. But yes, someone pretty rich and/or powerful.
Who I want it to be:
1. Matt Whitaker- It's my suspicion that Trump is right to be fearful of the leakers and the wiretaps in his circle. He is doing some illegal crap and everyone including the Mueller knows it! Mueller, like the rest of the public also knows about the high turnover rate at the WH! It is not a stretch to suggestion that Whitaker is a spy for Mueller pretending to spy for Trump. Yup I believe that fits the definition of a double agent. Trump thinks that Whitaker is his loyal servant, the Mueller has employed him to keep an eye out for them, while he tells Trump he is keeping an eye out for them.
Who it probably is:
1. Maria Butina
- Russia is sending the signals out to all it's assassins that Butina's time is up. They have publicly disowned her after their pitiful attempt at accusing the US gov't of torturing her. In fact, the US prosecutors have been given the permission to move Butina with the option of testifying under a sealed filing that was made public by 'mistake.'
Part II: Is this a Russian trap set by Mueller? Did they purposely misfile it to see just how important Butina is to their country? Does this mean the reports of Mueller finishing up his investigation is indeed true?
2. Erik Prince
- In January 11, 2017 Prince met in the Seychelles with the UAE in which Prince presented himself as Trump's unofficial representative to get back-channel communications to Russia. In December Prince met with Trump's transition team probably to discuss this deal. With the report that just came out recently, about Mueller moving in on other countries' ties to Trussia collusion, I would bet good money that it is Prince.
There's been a lot of wishful tweeting about who it was so let's clear the air here.
Who it Probably isn't:
1. Donald Trump (Himself)- Trump didn't have anything on his schedule today, and he's not scheduled to leave DC until this weekend. Trump has been "practicing" ditching the press for a few weeks. So it's not a stretch to think that Trump might have wanted to keep this indictment all under wraps, but that sounds pretty hard and there's been no indication that Trump has agreed to cooperate. The leaky WH would never have been able to keep it secret.
2. Members of Trump family (except Jared): I've seen Jared slink off away from the family, so it might be him. But it's not Ivanka, Eric or Trump JR (he's in Canada apparently).
Gotta say, I'm having fun with this speculation