• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My story of dealing with brownshirt thugs trying to run folks off the road.

His personal incidents messages are bizarre drama queen stories where in my opinion the troublemaker was himself. This is such a story too. The only person who caused problems and created danger was himself. His personal ranting incidents accusing others of misconduct are actually his own misconduct and dangers he created himself.
But he at least saved the day for two hot chicks and made their hearts go putter patter just like he is superman

Social and political implications are much different between 30-40 years ago. If we are talking about it happening today, it would be more believable, as far as its comparability between Trump supporters and a road rage incident. We didn't have social justice warriors, large scale rioting across the country, Covid-19 ect.
So you are saying we Dems and libs DESERVE to be killed after being run off the road, cuz we protested? And PC?

There was noone for miles. Any of us would be dying without any help. Middle of night, in middle of Calif. Like a horror movie.

Your story makes absolutely no sense. If the semi truck men were trying to run over a car, why didn't they run over you?

By your own story you created this dangerous situation no matter how is it figured. Were the "pretty girls" driving slow and the truck going to change lanes - until you slowed down blocking the truck from doing so? People change lanes right in front of semi trucks all the time. You had no clue what was going on in the situation. I bet the girls were talking about the crazy old man screaming at them, not the semi truck.

So you are saying we Dems and libs DESERVE to be killed after being run off the road, cuz we protested? And PC?

You post nonsense. Even the pictures do not show any attempt of a 5,000 pound truck to run a 30,000 pound bus off the road.

Typical knee jerk reaction for my answer. I was talking only about the comparison between both incidents. I'm not getting any indications your actual account was politically motivated by the truck driver and the girls. Was the Truck flying political flags or bumper stickers when you stopped the truck? Making the relivency between both accounts even less.

Typical knee jerk reaction for my answer. I was talking only about the comparison between both incidents. I'm not getting any indications your actual account was politically motivated by the truck driver and the girls. Was the Truck flying political flags or bumper stickers when you stopped the truck? Making the relivency between both accounts even less.
What seems clear, is you right wingers have a vestigial conscience deep down, that you are ignoring. And it causes you to try to discount not only the bus being ran off the road, but my tale of like danger. You have some small part of you STILL, that sees trying to harm young women is BADDDDDDDDDDD. You KNOW that the Brownshirting is wrong and dangerous, but you want Trump to destroy us, so you have singed your souls.

So you are saying we Dems and libs DESERVE to be killed after being run off the road, cuz we protested?
You are such a manly hero Godzilla.
Your story makes absolutely no sense. If the semi truck men were trying to run over a car, why didn't they run over you?

By your own story you created this dangerous situation no matter how is it figured. Were the "pretty girls" driving slow and the truck going to change lanes - until you slowed down blocking the truck from doing so? People change lanes right in front of semi trucks all the time. You had no clue what was going on in the situation. I bet the girls were talking about the crazy old man screaming at them, not the semi truck.
lol. Great observation.

Police in Richmond, Virginia, responded to multiple incidents Sunday afternoon during a "Trump Train" mobile vehicle rally, according to a press release from the police department.

Police were called after receiving a report of a person being pepper sprayed and gunfire striking a car, according to the release.

"Some of the vehicles left the roadway and crossed grassy medians near the area," the release said.

Officers also responded to a report of an unoccupied vehicle being struck by gunfire, officials said in the release.
No other injuries were reported and police are asking anyone who may have been injured or who may have videos or pictures of the incidents to reach out law enforcement, according to the release.
Classy

I was traveling to San Fran on the 5. And some very pretty gals had a semi hauler on their tail, and he was going to crash them. The gals were turning around, and were going to lose control soon as they were scared to death. The truck was maybe three feet off their bumper.

I got next to the gals, and told them, when I give the signal, PUNCH it. They did, and gave me enough room to scooch in. I then started slowing, the truck had no choice but to slow down, or ram me. I was prepared to be rammed. They would be guilty of attempted murder.

The gals were pumping fists into the air, and yelling in joy. The guys that were threatening the lives of the gals, were pumping their fists in rage at their treachery being stopped.

This is PRECISELY the same mentality as the Trump brownshirts that tried running the Biden Harris bus off the road. Same SCUM. There are going to be MILLIONS of ME, as the SUV, trying to get between the thugs and the bus, to save the gals.

And you aint gonna be laughing when it is over.

WTF is the point of your story. Some semi was having an incident with a car load of girls and somehow you extrapolate some kind of political shit from it? We they flying Biden flags and the trucker flying a Trump flag. Did you witness the genesis of the incident? Maybe the car load of girls did some stupid shit like dangerously cut in front of the trucker. It happens a lot.

What a shitty and idiotic post.

I was traveling to San Fran on the 5. And some very pretty gals had a semi hauler on their tail, and he was going to crash them. The gals were turning around, and were going to lose control soon as they were scared to death. The truck was maybe three feet off their bumper.

I got next to the gals, and told them, when I give the signal, PUNCH it. They did, and gave me enough room to scooch in. I then started slowing, the truck had no choice but to slow down, or ram me. I was prepared to be rammed. They would be guilty of attempted murder.

The gals were pumping fists into the air, and yelling in joy. The guys that were threatening the lives of the gals, were pumping their fists in rage at their treachery being stopped.

This is PRECISELY the same mentality as the Trump brownshirts that tried running the Biden Harris bus off the road. Same SCUM. There are going to be MILLIONS of ME, as the SUV, trying to get between the thugs and the bus, to save the gals.

Your story is imaginative bs.

Um, no...if the truck hit you, after you brake checked him, YOU would be at fault. What you did is known as "careless and wreckless driving".

Um, no...if the truck hit you, after you brake checked him, YOU would be at fault. What you did is known as "careless and wreckless driving".
Is it legal to let foot off gas? Is it perfectly fine, to run into a guy that is letting foot off gas?

It is hilarious, that you right wingers think I should be legally taken down, but those thug brownshirt asshole threateners, FOR REAL, are heroes.

What seems clear, is you right wingers have a vestigial conscience deep down, that you are ignoring. And it causes you to try to discount not only the bus being ran off the road, but my tale of like danger. You have some small part of you STILL, that sees trying to harm young women is BADDDDDDDDDDD. You KNOW that the Brownshirting is wrong and dangerous, but you want Trump to destroy us, so you have singed your souls.

Trucks and the Bidens bus is a another story altogether. But comparing the politics behind it are different or rather that lack of it. You played your part in it, even though it was quite risky as it could of ended up worse then having done other alternatives.

There was noone for miles. Any of us would be dying without any help. Middle of night, in middle of Calif. Like a horror movie.

Almost exactly like a movie. LOL!

WTF is the point of your story. Some semi was having an incident with a car load of girls and somehow you extrapolate some kind of political shit from it? We they flying Biden flags and the trucker flying a Trump flag. Did you witness the genesis of the incident? Maybe the car load of girls did some stupid shit like dangerously cut in front of the trucker. It happens a lot.

What a shitty and idiotic post.

I didn't take it as a political comparison; he never mentioned politics. It was about stopping a bullying driver. Period. But your justifying that bully does fit with the attempt to justify these bullies, so at least you're consistent.

Trucks and the Bidens bus is a another story altogether. But comparing the politics behind it are different or rather that lack of it. You played your part in it, even though it was quite risky as it could of ended up worse then having done other alternatives.
Can you explain how politics makes threatening a busload of humans OK?

Sounds like one of those fantasy stories you read about over on Democratic Underground where some chest puffing liberal shows off a Trumper with some comical tale of bravado.

Yeah, I believe it about as much as those stories.

Is it legal to let foot off gas? Is it perfectly fine, to run into a guy that is letting foot off gas?

If you move quickly into the right lane to immediately slow your speed or stop could be considered an improper lane change. I had many people change lanes quickly in front of me, only to slow down to turn right or a car turning right and the car behind them quickly moves in front of me to avoid slowing down or stopping.

It is hilarious, that you right wingers think I should be legally taken down, but those thug brownshirt asshole threateners, FOR REAL, are heroes.

So the girls in your fantastic story could have either accelerated away from the tailgating truck or slowed down and allowed the tailgater to pass. Your interference in the situation seems unnecessary except, of course, it wouldn't be much of a fantasy without that.

So the girls in your fantastic story could have either accelerated away from the tailgating truck or slowed down and allowed the tailgater to pass. Your interference in the situation seems unnecessary except, of course, it wouldn't be much of a fantasy without that.
They sped up and the truck sped up too. They knew EXAC TLY what they were doing, and were laughing as they did it. And you right wingers know EXACTLY what they did as well.

Back
Top Bottom