• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My story of dealing with brownshirt thugs trying to run folks off the road.

I see reckless driving charges in the near future for the Trumpsters and the driver of the white SUV.

First thing you learn about TERRORISTS, and how a terrorist attacks, is that they come from behind. Then, the guy pops in front, and slows, thus, the running off the road. How did the bus know they were not going to blow up the candidate bus? How did the suv? Those idiots looked just like terrorists, and guess what, THEY ARE TERRORISTS.

^ That message is nuts.

I see reckless driving charges in the near future for the Trumpsters and the driver of the white SUV.

That's a traffic ticket. I think the max in Texas is $500 fine, no jail time, lowest grade misdemeanor and can't even count as a criminal conviction in any subsequent criminal or civil trial. It's a ticket, that's all. Like a ticket for speeding or not signaling while changing lanes.

That's a traffic ticket. I think the max in Texas is $500 fine, no jail time, lowest grade misdemeanor and can't even count as a criminal conviction in any subsequent criminal or civil trial. It's a ticket, that's all. Like a ticket for speeding or not signaling while changing lanes.
Wrong.
Texas Transportation Code § 545.401. Reckless Driving;  Offense

b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $200;
(2) confinement in county jail for not more than 30 days;  or
(3) both the fine and the confinement.

Wrong.
Texas Transportation Code § 545.401. Reckless Driving;  Offense

b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $200;
(2) confinement in county jail for not more than 30 days;  or
(3) both the fine and the confinement.

Thanks for the specific code.

It is the wrong narrative for dumbazzs
I can tell that you were typing blind
So on your next attempt to post
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT??? -Peace

Considering you have to resort to insults, because you have no rational explanation for my post.

Back
Top Bottom