• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller's next big reveal

Who are Trump's 'globalist allies' ? name them..

Canada. France. Not England. Any active member in the EU. The UN. These all hate Trump because Trump is a nationalist and wishes to do what's good for the US over a treaty or union. Is this so hard to understand?

The lying anti-Trump part of the MSM is the enemy of the people, Trump says, because the MSM has an agenda and doesn't faithfully and honestly report the news and only wish to meddle in elections and people's opinions. So, I'll add the MSM are also elitists because they think they know more than the average American.

And Trump also thinks elitists are the enemy of the American people. In government and otherwise. Why? Because they don't REPRESENT the American people.

Trump is billionaire that puts him squarely in the elite category.

nice dodge of the question posed.. ( as expected )...Is that a YES or a NO ?.Is the American free press the 'enemy of the people' as Trump claims ?. take that mulligan and actually answer the question posed if you have the stones.

The answer, then, is NO. Trump doesn't think the MSM is the enemy of the people.

Last edited:
Canada. France. Not England. Any active member in the EU. The UN. Is this so hard to understand?

Yes..It is hard to understand why that idiot intentionally pisses off France, Canada, and other long time allies. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Trump is billionaire that puts him squarely in the elite category.

Trump doesn't try to tell the American people what to do or what to think. He's not an elitist.

You have to think a little harder when making a silly accusation. Now, what is freedom of speech? Is someone losing it? Or are both sides actually exercising it in this case?
Hmm... it's a tough one, I know. They say stuff about Trump... Trump says stuff about them... and both are free (hint!) to continue to do so. Is free speech being oppressed? Or is it being exercised?

another dodge/deflection ( as expected ) Do you agree with Trump that the American free press is the 'enemy of the people.' YES or NO ?

Yes..It is hard to understand why that idiot intentionally pisses off France, Canada, and other long time allies. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Why is Trump trying to do what the American people want and represent those wishes so hard for you to understand? Jeeze, who cares what a union, treaty or foreign nation wants (except you, of course:lamo).

Why is Trump trying to do what the American people want and represent those wishes so hard for you to understand? Jeeze, who cares what a union or treaty wants (except you, of course:lamo).

You think America wants Trump to piss off our most reliable, long time, trusted allies ? Is that your contention? If YES, provide any links to support that rather asinine claim.....good luck with that one.

Your line of reasoning fails because the GOP is not as homogenous as the dems (not a gay slur) and the GOP doesn't wish to become fascist to achieve its goals like, for example, denying due process and freedom of speech.

Oh for crying out loud. The Dems don't want to deny due process and freedom of speech.

another dodge/deflection ( as expected ) Do you agree with Trump that the American free press is the 'enemy of the people.' YES or NO ?

The answer is no. Quit trying to obfuscate.

Oh for crying out loud. The Dems don't want to deny due process and freedom of speech.

(1) the Kavanaugh confirmation - text book example of trying to find someone guilty without a trial and is lack of due process (if you weren't aware).
(2) Trump saying that some neo-Nazis were fine fellows is just one example of the dems denying Trump's freedom of speech by the dems vilifying Trump for him allowing Neo-Nazis their right to freedom of speech.
Or course, there is a pattern of abuses by dems against freedom of speech. I'll just say that freedom of speech is not allowed on college campuses, for example.

quit dodging simple YES or NO questions...problem solved...

I'll always answer no to your lies. So, stop asking lying and misleading questions and problem will ultimately be solved.

(1) the Kavanaugh confirmation - text book example of trying to find someone guilty with a trial and is lack of due process (if you weren't aware).
(2) Trump saying that some neo-Nazis were fine fellows is just one example of the dems denying Trump's freedom of speech by the dems vilifying Trump for him allowing Neo-Nazis their right to freedom of speech.
Or course, there is a pattern of abuses by dems against freedom of speech. I'll just say that freedom of speech is not allowed on college campuses, for example.

Kavanaugh wasn't on trial. There was no due process involved. It was a job interview. Geezus, understand the words you post and you won't make stupid comments.

Nobody denied Trump the right to praise his neo-Nazi friends. Do you know anything about Freedom of Speech? You have it. You also have the responsibility of owning your words. Trump can say how they are fine fellows all day long. The decent people of the world are free to express their outrage at his disgusting words. I see you have no problem with them, of course.

WTF?

Trump doesn't try to tell the American people what to do or what to think. He's not an elitist.

Really? you're hopeless here.

Kavanaugh wasn't on trial. There was no due process involved. It was a job interview. Geezus, understand the words you post and you won't make stupid comments.

Nobody denied Trump the right to praise his neo-Nazi friends. Do you know anything about Freedom of Speech? You have it. You also have the responsibility of owning your words. Trump can say how they are fine fellows all day long. The decent people of the world are free to express their outrage at his disgusting words. I see you have no problem with them, of course.

WTF?

Now you are playing a losing word game. Did dems attempt to label Kavanaugh a rapist without credible evidence?

Nnow you are playing a losing word game. Did dem attempt to label Kavanaugh a rapist without credible evidence?

Kavanaugh was not on trial, and it's downright shocking that you think he was.

You aren't even serious about discussion if you haven't got the slightest clue what is going on.

Oh, you didn't answer.
But I will. I am assuming you are asking about all the press, not just some. So no, not every single press outlet is an enemy of the people.

Kavanaugh was not on trial, and it's downright shocking that you think he was.

You aren't even serious about discussion if you haven't got the slightest clue what is going on.

Losing word game.

Nah, nothing shady...

Psst... "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election."

Went to sleep when Americans were under attack in Benghazi.

Gun running to Mexican gangs.

Releasing billions to Iran.

Helping the Castros in Cuba

This guy could have been impeached five times over.

More flexibility for disarmament talks...

If the house had approved the extra money for security requested they may still be alive. I'm sure presidents nap from time to time even during wars...

Fast and furious was a Bush/Cheney program...

The money belonged to Iran and as often happens was part of the best deal possible....

BTW what ever happened to the completely great deal trump was going to negotiate???

The embargo on Cuba is ****ing stupid and should have ended decades ago...

Absolutely nothing impeachable there.

Obama not only was the first black president, he was one of the best (top ten, maybe top five) and one of the cleanest and most honorable.

We should be lucky enough to have someone of his caliber in office again!

Oh, you didn't answer.
But I will. I am assuming you are asking about all the press, not just some. So no, not every single press outlet is an enemy of the people.

name the ones that are, and give specifics as to why they are....in your opinion..

That is hands down the most ignorant comment I have read in years?

Wow, just WOW!!!

No. it says that Trump was lying about the tower meeting with the Russian agent and that he had no dealing in Russia: such dealings go back to 2015 with Cohen as the mediator. The evidence says that Trump lied twice to the FBI, both of which are felonies. That is what Mueller is reporting thus far. Michael Flynn has rolled over completely and Trump is going to be impeached for sure when the Dems take the House in January. Getting the senate to convict will be easier as well given the staggering evidence that Trump is using the office of the president to feather his own bed. Manafort, due to his lying CAN BE retried on the deadlock case.

Trump is done, but he's too stupid to know better.

Show me the evidence then. Don't tell me. Show me the documents with Mueller's own writing in it, all the documents that prove without a shadow of doubt that Trump is guilty. If it's all there, the public has the right to actually see the evidence. I don't want to take someone's word for it, but all we've got is someone's word. It's just plain stupid to take someone's word for it. "Ah, well, if Trump's (one time) former lawyer said that Trump did something then it has to be true. He says he has tapes, although we've never seen or heard them and has yet to even present them to us, we'll believe him anyway." Or TRUMP LIED, TRUMP LIED 'CUZ MUELLER AND THE DEMOCRATS SAY SO" That takes an unbelievable amount of stupidity and ignorance to go along with it.

Remember when Harry Reed, during the 2012 Presidential campaign, said that he was told by a friend that Mitt Romney never paid his taxes and didn't want to give out his source nor present any documents that shown that he hadn't, but a few years later it was discovered that his statement wasn't true and was confronted on it during an interview that was done before he retired and Reed said "Well... he (Romney) didn't win, did he" and then he laughed about it? If evidence, physical evidence not word of mouth, is presented, I'd be more inclined to believe it. But since Mueller has presented NOTHING but words, this, to me, is a bust, and right now this shows that he is NOT going to present it. And the "filed" reports have not shown any evidence of collusion nor votes being changed (which was the number 1 reason for this to happen in the first place). Speaking of votes being changed, Rod Rosenstein had said, after the arrests of those Russians back during the Summer of this year, that there was no evidence of votes being changed nor any evidence to suggest that ANY American (which includes Trump) had any knowledge of this group's activities. That's case closed. Why we're beating a dead horse is beyond me, except anti-Trump people are getting desperate because they have no evidence and will do anything to get some. In this case, for all we know, it's being made up, hence it's why we've seen no physical evidence.

Now you are playing a losing word game. Did dems attempt to label Kavanaugh a rapist without credible evidence?

Actually no, they didn't label him a rapist. They said that it needed further investigating.

Back
Top Bottom