• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG (queen of the GQP) says that Mayor Pete can stay out of girl's restrooms. LOL

I don't think she's actually that stupid, though. I think she is a professional troll. She knew what she was doing when she went there with the bathroom remark. She knows her audience. I don't even think the Gazpacho police thing was authentic either - another troll job. She's a horrible woman but I'd be careful about labeling her stupid. I had wondered what would happen if one day someone like Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity ever became a congressman and MTG answers that question.

I see nothing on that page about "GQP".
First off, these tie into my original point that MSNBC is a thoroughly unserious partisan site. If you want more evidence for just GQP, Joy Reid uses GQP every single chance she gets. Countless contributer and guests they bring on (especially the Lincoln Project) use GQP.

"It's fitting that triggering the libs would be the campaign promise from the senator, apparently proudly owning the violence he instigated that day, which has now officially been declared legitimate political discourse by the GQP."

"Since she represents every Trumpy thing the GQP stands for these days, which is mostly vulgar trolling and lies."

"Well done, GQP, FOX News and friends."

"Plessy versus Ferguson and why it seems to be making a big comeback in today`s GQP"

There's pages of her blabbing her mouth out, imagine if they published the transcripts of all these "news anchors".

no. this is the crew that attempted an insurrection of the USA.
I knew that. but I noticed you guys hadn't posted about Jan. 6th and the insurrection for over an hour so I figured you were having withdrawal.

First off, these tie into my original point that MSNBC is a thoroughly unserious partisan site. If you want more evidence for just GQP, Joy Reid uses GQP every single chance she gets. Countless contributer and guests they bring on (especially the Lincoln Project) use GQP.

"It's fitting that triggering the libs would be the campaign promise from the senator, apparently proudly owning the violence he instigated that day, which has now officially been declared legitimate political discourse by the GQP."

"Since she represents every Trumpy thing the GQP stands for these days, which is mostly vulgar trolling and lies."

"Well done, GQP, FOX News and friends."

"Plessy versus Ferguson and why it seems to be making a big comeback in today`s GQP"

There's pages of her blabbing her mouth out, imagine if they published the transcripts of all these "news anchors".
So, you need to just watch her show, not all of MSNBC? I used to watch it, but never watched her show. Seems you like to watch alot of Joy Reid clips.

I knew that. but I noticed you guys hadn't posted about Jan. 6th and the insurrection for over an hour so I figured you were having withdrawal.
does it bother you when Americans speak about the attempted insurrection/coup?

I read this as the General Political Discussion Board.

If she says she's changing her brand of coffee, is that going in this forum too ?

Her statement is political. The fact that it is utter, literal nonsense makes it no less so.

Now he will come back with "see, I knew you guys couldn't go long without talking about 1/6 and I was right!"

I wonder how many posts he has in the Hunter Biden laptop thread? Which, if ever a story, it wasn't anything like 1/6 and it was years ago. Yet still front page news amongst this same crowd.

So, you need to just watch her show, not all of MSNBC? I used to watch it, but never watched her show. Seems you like to watch alot of Joy Reid clips.
The other "news anchors" have undoubtedly co-opted this language, and you best believe they repeat the "GOP is the party of QAnon" line.
No I don't, but when I searched up GQP on their website, I got 9 pages of her transcripts.

The other "news anchors" have undoubtedly co-opted this language, and you best believe they repeat the "GOP is the party of QAnon" line.
No I don't, but when I searched up GQP on their website, I got 9 pages of her transcripts.
Now look at how much time you wasted just to justify what you said, and still can't.

And it bears repeating as often as necessary: these comments were at a Donald Trump Rally; those are Donald Trump fans in attendance; and those are Donald Trump fans cheering her comments.

And HRC was criticized for calling folks like this a "basket of deplorables.” Someone tell me how she was wrong?

nah- just bores me. Got old after the 10000000th post. Topped only by 'Trump's going to jail' posts .
LAFFRIOT

nah- just bores me. Got old after the 10000000th post. Topped only by 'Trump's going to jail' posts .
LAFFRIOT
nah, it bothers you.

that's a red flag.

LAFFRIOT
It bores you so much that you were the one who brought it up and interjected it into this thread?

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks,’

Now look at how much time you wasted just to justify what you said, and still can't.
I spent two lines but ok. How am I "not justifying it"? I have provided proof that MSNBC is a partisan joke of a news channel, yet the only response you have is to dodge and make vague statements of no substance. Hint: Its because you have no coherent response

Last edited:
It bores you so much that you were the one who brought it up and interjected it into this thread?

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks,’
zzzzzz.It's been over 2 years since jan 6th and still nuttin.It's been longer than than that on Trump going to jail. Nuttin.Wake us up when you got sumpn

QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene poses with Stop the Steal mask after  refusing to cover up at her swearing-in

It's the Neanderthal in her. It shows
she's not original (she stole the Fox playbook like TFG did) but i give her a tiny bit of credit for using it to con the rubes.

I spent two lines but ok. How am I "not justifying it"? I have provided proof that MSNBC is a partisan joke of a news channel, yet the only response you have is to dodge and make vague statements of no substance. Hint: Its because you have no coherent response
No, you provided "proof" that one host on MSNBC uses the acronym "GQP". That's it.

Well done!

Now, which Twitter members use it, because you must know them to make that determination as well.

No, you provided "proof" that one host on MSNBC uses the acronym "GQP". That's it.

Well done!

Now, which Twitter members use it, because you must know them to make that determination as well.
Why should I go through the effort, when you're just gonna make up a bullshit excuse? Provide a counterargument that MSNBC is not a partisan network and I will.

Back
Top Bottom