• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG (queen of the GQP) says that Mayor Pete can stay out of girl's restrooms. LOL

tbh, all you have to do is have a gun in your campaign ads, say you're gonna keep the mexicans out and repeat what's said on Fox.

easy peasy.
If you can combine all those things in one ad, you've got it made.

How this idiot got past the 5th grade is a mystery that rivals quantum mechanics.

Homeschooled?

Did her parents pay the teachers/school board off?

QAnon 'poster boy' for Capitol riot sent back to jail after violating court  order to stay off Internet - The Boston Globe'poster boy' for Capitol riot sent back to jail after violating court  order to stay off Internet - The Boston Globe
Cool a bunch of Trumpies had a temper tantrum in the Capitol. Why is this still relevant?

Pete Buttigieg is a gay man so what does she have to fear about him using the bathroom? This woman is an intellectual black hole.
To them, gay and transsexual - and likely liberal - are all the same thing. Look, gay and transsexual are right in the same name - LGBT(Q).

Pete Buttigieg is a gay man so what does she have to fear about him using the bathroom? This woman is an intellectual black hole.
Even worse than that is MTG thinks Buttigieg would want to use the women's bathroom. She can't even differentiate between gay men and transgender people. What a pillock.
:ROFLMAO:

Michelle Bachmann was from Minnesota. Bachmann was a TEAparty queen who fought with Sarah Palin to take control of those buffoons.
Thank you, I was not sure if she was one of the California fruits, they come from both sides of the aisle in that State.

Cruz was also one of those Tea Bag Conservatives, i expect nothing less from Texas.

MTG has no committee assignments and contributes zero to Congress or the United States.
👍I was 99.9 sure thanks

She has an easy gig, just show up for floor votes, and talk nonsense to grab a headline and or tweak liberals.

Georgia can do better than this failed legislator.

Conservatives, all they think about is sex, endlessly.

Because they either never got any, or someone in their family did it to them.

Messed up talibornagains.

Really have to question how this thread is in the political discussion forum.

Seems to be the default by people who are unwilling to think about what their stupid threads are really addressing.

Really have to question how this thread is in the political discussion forum.

Seems to be the default by people who are unwilling to think about what their stupid threads are really addressing.
it was hard deciding if i should start a thread about what a Republican politician said in our political forum.

You can send me these all you want. No one besides liberals think these people are relevant
And sane people watch every day as Republicans try to downplay things like the attempted insurrection and the Q faction of the Republican party.

It's actually a smart strategy. It just has no integrity.

And sane people watch every day as Republicans try to downplay things like the attempted insurrection and the Q faction of the Republican party.

It's actually a smart strategy. It just has no integrity.

Your hatred towards fellow citizens is duly noted and has been for some time.

Hope you find that little corner of the world where everyone thinks and acts as you'd like.

Otherwise, welcome to reality and suck on it.

Your hatred towards fellow citizens is duly noted and has been for some time.

Hope you find that little corner of the world where everyone thinks and acts as you'd like.

Otherwise, welcome to reality and suck on it.
Are you asking me not to be mad at the people who tried to overthrow our federal government?

And if you are, are you one of the people that tried to overthrow our federal government?

Back
Top Bottom