• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG (queen of the GQP) says that Mayor Pete can stay out of girl's restrooms. LOL

Anyone who unironically uses the term GQP has been spending too much time on MSNBC and Twitter
A number of Republican house members are Q cultists.
Michael Flynn is a prominent one...took the oath on July 4th 2020(1?).
Turns out Clarence Thomas's wife looks pretty Q too.

It's part of the new right wing...extremist for a short time, but quickly accepted by mainstream or at least overlooked, as it finds a foothold in the Republican party.

Anyone who unironically uses the term GQP has been spending too much time on MSNBC and Twitter
Embedded within a mass delusion: The challenge of reporting on QAnon -  Poynter

A number of Republican house members are Q cultists.
Grifters
Michael Flynn is a prominent one...took the oath on July 4th 2020(1?).
Grifter
Turns out Clarence Thomas's wife looks pretty Q too.
Maybe
It's part of the new right wing...extremist for a short time, but quickly accepted by mainstream or at least overlooked, as it finds a foothold in the Republican party.
Doubtful...the establishment wont let real ones get seats

MTG is one of the champions of conservatism. A MAGA Messiah. She is respected by them because she's a shining example of how they think. That's what we're up against. Sheer unadulterated stupidity.
She is not the type of Conservative i would want leading the party, it's not a good look.

At one time i would have said a politician like MTG would not stand a chance outside her district. She has been stripped of almost all committee assignments, all she does is show for the floor votes. As a legislator she is weak, her district and party would do better to primary her out.

How would you know that...unless you spend too much time on MSNBC and Twitter?

How would you know that...unless you spend too much time on MSNBC and Twitter?
What? I've seen MSNBC clips where its blatantly clear that its an entirely partisan news platform whose entire purpose is to bash Trump, and Twitter is common sense

Pete Buttigieg is a gay man so what does she have to fear about him using the bathroom? This woman is an intellectual black hole.
standing ovation .......

The Almond board is located in CA correct?

Is that the same state bat 🦇shit crazy Bachman came from, another special flavor from the GOP box of chocolates🙄
Michelle Bachmann was from Minnesota. Bachmann was a TEAparty queen who fought with Sarah Palin to take control of those buffoons.

What? I've seen MSNBC clips where its blatantly clear that its an entirely partisan news platform whose entire purpose is to bash Trump, and Twitter is common sense
So you're admitting to being full of shit. Good on you, mate.

You poor soul, and you couldn't change the channel?

You poor soul, and you couldn't change the channel?
My grandma likes to watch it. I keep telling her she's gonna catch something and start babbling about "GQP", "MTG", and "QAnon".

Well that was dumb. I'd let Pete use my bathroom any day.

My God....even I would have thought her not quite this STUUUUUUPID.
How this idiot got past the 5th grade is a mystery that rivals quantum mechanics.

She is not the type of Conservative i would want leading the party, it's not a good look.

At one time i would have said a politician like MTG would not stand a chance outside her district. She has been stripped of almost all committee assignments, all she does is show for the floor votes. As a legislator she is weak, her district and party would do better to primary her out.
MTG has no committee assignments and contributes zero to Congress or the United States.

This woman is so friggin stupid.

And the base LOVES her.

I'm confused by the thread title combination of words.
It makes no sense.

Is this some kind of "troll them by being so stupid no one can comprehend your statements" thing?

Back
Top Bottom