• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

Well, drudge, that makes it so much better. Do you go any site that does not tell you what you want to hear?

Drudge is just a clearinghouse of headlines. It's the most popular news site in the world, because drudge tends to have stuff from everywhere. I read many newsites. I just happen to have no use for MSNBC. Just like I have no use for WND, Newsmax, thinkprogress, mediamatters or infowars.

Is there anything else you want to pettily criticize me for this morning?

Aaawwwww. They need their safe place! :lamo
Far be it that reality intrude on them. :lamo

Their viewers are frightened of this...nuff said.

trump2016chalk.jpg

MSNBC has a great concern for the snowflakes of our society.

You know the college students who are kept away from anything
that could even remotely "offend" them.

Several snowflakes observed the political buttons are are now attending
special counseling sessions. Poor things. May have to go on permanent disability.

Indeed. Their viewers now need to scurry off to their safe places, lest reality intrude on them and jeopardize their mental health.

I don't think the trigger warning was needed, though. Everyone already knows Hillary is a bitch.

Exactly my point.

Yes they do, selective quoting of the article. Of course the article does show how MSNBC hosts have often directed similar vulgarities at the GOP without a "trigger warning"

Appears that fair treatment is only reserved for those that agree with MSNBC.

You are obsessed with me.
ad hom
It's 2016. I'm not the same person I was 4 years ago, any of that garbage you try to use against me, is the flailing ineptitude of an obsessed mind.
Whut? Yer not the same person from 4 years ago? Whut does that have to do with the head honcho of MRC expressing his opinion on gay marriage? That is just one of base beliefs the "news source" you use holds. WTF does that have to do with who you were 4 years ago?

Go obsess over someone else.
I can respond to any post on these forums....and stop using as homs.

Hahaha. That's really hilarious. These fragile little snowflakes need to be warned that a story about political pins might scare them right out of their safe space. Awwww..... Hahahaha.

LOL

So MSNBC can cast the most vile, disgusting, personal things against their political adversaries on a routine basis, but their listeners have to cover their eyes to see something negative about Hillary?

The Pantywaist party in full effect.

ad hom Whut? Yer not the same person from 4 years ago? Whut does that have to do with the head honcho of MRC expressing his opinion on gay marriage? That is just one of base beliefs the "news source" you use holds. WTF does that have to do with who you were 4 years ago?

I can respond to any post on these forums....and stop using as homs.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpg

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066107394 said:
Did you heed the warning and not look? :afraid:

I didn't want to harm my delicate sensitivities. ;)

Actually, I was just being lazy.

You are obsessed with me........

you try to use against me, is the flailing ineptitude of an obsessed mind.

Go obsess over someone else.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

No. Your obsession with me is derailing the thread, please get back to the topic. I am not the topic.

I am pointing out the stupidity of using a Bozell publication to make fun of MSNBC warning viewers about something offensive. It is about your dumb argument. You have tried to counter my point......by arguing I have an obsessed mind. That is an ad hom, a rhetorical fallacy, a violation of the rules of this forum. My arguments are focused on the falsehoods of your arguments, you are derailing by making your argument about my person.

I am pointing out the stupidity of using a Bozell publication to make fun of MSNBC warning viewers about something offensive. It is about your dumb argument. You have tried to counter my point......by arguing I have an obsessed mind. That is an ad hom, a rhetorical fallacy, a violation of the rules of this forum. My arguments are focused on the falsehoods of your arguments, you are derailing by making your argument about my person.

I don't understand- do you think there is only one liberal ?

Certainly seems like more than a few posters here have convinced themselves that all liberals think exactly the same.

Certainly seems like more than a few posters here have convinced themselves that all liberals think exactly the same.

Well you know we liberals are all connected to a single hivemind. We're basically the Borg.

Back
Top Bottom