• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

Well you know we liberals are all connected to a single hivemind. We're basically the Borg.

Which reminds me, I need to jack into the Soros Matrix and download today's talking points. BRB

Certainly seems like more than a few posters here have convinced themselves that all liberals think exactly the same.

When you stand up against lefties accusing conservatives of the same, then you can play that bs card.

When you stand up against lefties accusing conservatives of the same, then you can play that bs card.

Says the poster who relies on MRC for MSNBC videos.

Says the poster who relies on MRC for MSNBC videos.

It was a link from Drudge as I said, that had the video on it. If you don't like MRC please find another source, one that refutes whats being shown. Otherwise, this obsession of yours is getting out of hand.

It was a link from Drudge as I said,that had the video on it.
It was MRC, a notorious arm of Bozell, a far right wing nutcase....linked from....Drudge, a RWer aggregator....but go on....
If you don't like MRC please find another source, one that refutes whats being shown.
There is no "refutation", that was never the argument, that was never the point, there is no need to refute anything that MSNBC reported or said, the whole argument you made was that MSNBC warning viewers about the profanity in GOP buttons is silly because MSNBC supposedly engages in profanity all the time. Now this wouldn't be such a dumb argument if it was true, but there is so much stupid in your argument because......you admit you do not view MSNBC.......and....you use as your source MRC/newsbusters, whose leader not only calls gay marriage "a radical devolution in moral standards", but has also called our President a " ghetto crackhead" in editorials on his sites. What is further dumber, is to imply that not all cons think alike....in the same thread where you use exclusively RW sources.......and reject left of center sources.....even when they were the source of the original content!

Otherwise, this obsession of yours is getting out of hand.
Then report it.

It was MRC, a notorious arm of Bozell, a far right wing nutcase....linked from....Drudge, a RWer aggregator....but go on.... There is no "refutation", that was never the argument, that was never the point, there is no need to refute anything that MSNBC reported or said, the whole argument you made was that MSNBC warning viewers about the profanity in GOP buttons is silly because MSNBC supposedly engages in profanity all the time. Now this wouldn't be such a dumb argument if it was true, but there is so much stupid in your argument because......you admit you do not view MSNBC.......and....you use as your source MRC/newsbusters, whose leader not only calls gay marriage "a radical devolution in moral standards", but has also called our President a " ghetto crackhead" in editorials on his sites. What is further dumber, is to imply that not all cons think alike....in the same thread where you use exclusively RW sources.......and reject left of center sources.....even when they were the source of the original content!

Then report it.

It's not against the rules to be obsessed with someone, just annoying.

newsbusters complaing about how bad MSNBC is....is like cancer complaining about acne.

Here's how you can tell someone is biased. They can't see the humor in it.

Isn't it a little funny that they warned viewers that it would be graphic content...and it was just "anti-Hillary" pins? If that doesn't give you a chuckle, you're biased in general. I'd laugh like hell if Fox did the same piece with Trump. Even harder probably.

I've already done that and it is NOT a BS card, it is a legitimate argument that appeals to critical thinking over lazy, ignorant prejudice.

Here's how you can tell someone is biased. They can't see the humor in it.

Isn't it a little funny that they warned viewers that it would be graphic content...and it was just "anti-Hillary" pins? If that doesn't give you a chuckle, you're biased in general. I'd laugh like hell if Fox did the same piece with Trump. Even harder probably.
actually, Maddow said "offensive", and some people do find that calling a woman a b*tch... offensive.

actually, Maddow said "offensive", and some people do find that calling a woman a b*tch... offensive.

C'mon, you don't expect these guys NOT to lie about what Maddow said, do you?

It's not against the rules to be obsessed with someone, just annoying.
It actually can be "harassment", which is what you are implying.

Usually, if a person is "annoyed" with someone they believe is obsessively following/contacting them , they don't keep calling them up, they usually avoid the contact. You are constantly calling me back, so apparently, you want the contact to continue.

C'mon, you don't expect these guys NOT to lie about what Maddow said, do you?

I could care less what they said, what she said was goober enough on it's own :)

It's a bs card. Sorry.

The BS card is declaring that all of some major group of people are the same.

Calling that out is not a BS card, it's just basic critical thinking.

I could care less what they said,

1. It's COULDN'T care less. If you could care less, you would.
2. We know you don't care what someone actually said; your interpretation satiates your lust for demonization far better.

what she said was goober enough on it's own :)

One paper I worked for received a FURIOUS letter from the editor once for having the word "Crap" appear in print. It's not uncommon for media outlets to warn viewers/readers when they might see something unsettling, even if it's something most of us would laugh at. The word "bitch" appearing on a button would guarantee angry letters from viewers of any station. At least with the disclaimer, MSNBC can say "we warned ya."

Stay classy, repubs.

Then the wussification of America is a proven theory.
Sure, shift yer goal post.....from what Maddow said.....to...'Murica needs to get mor nuckle-draggy!"

Back
Top Bottom