• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mr. Musk restores the vomit's Twitter account and his right to spread his vile seditious lies

have you seen how many more amazon and facebook laid off? Musk might have done it to get ready for the recession.
They will be all set. The top one percent capitalist pigs have made massive profits at the expense of the people of the country, now it's time to pull the rug out from under them. Gotta keep them low and at their mercy.

Is it really impossible for a competitor to Twitter to take over what they were doing before? It seems they might do well. Is it that it takes too much capital?
It should be, and reportedly former Twitter leaders are planning to do so with something called 'Bluesky'. It's a simple software application IMO.

A poll of who, Trump supporters? It's all within the bubble. No one expected any different.
There was a poll on Twitter, I saw it and took it and wondered why it wasn't being discussed in thread about what was going on, suspecting it would be his excuse to reinstate traitor trump. A day later, he did. Whether to trust him on the poll is one of the other questions.

Another is the chaotic way he's running it. No other banned user gets a poll from him whether to restore their account.

But Musk indicates that anyone who has users want them restored, even by 52%, overrides any rules. Except that no one else gets such a poll to show that.

No response to the issues of rules and traitor trump breaking them that got him banned. No discussion of any conditions of traitor trump having to follow any rules or getting banned again.

Presumably the only thing traitor trump can do to get banned again is if he insults Musk.

I truly hope Musk and Twitter crash and burn. Any thought I may have had about purchasing a Tesla have now gone out the window.

Elon Musk restores Donald Trump's Twitter account

Thread Title - Mr. Musk restores the vomit's Twitter account and his right to spread his vile seditious lies

Is it okay to mention that President Bidementia still has his Twitter account "and his right to spread his vile seditious lies"

well he took a poll. the poll said people wanted Trump restored, so.... ?
It's called an echo chamber, the thing that led Elon to think there was a problem with Twitter in the first place.

Saw a article with the poll results on twitter. it was like 51% in favor and 49% against. Can't say that is a resounding support to have Trump back on twitter.

Besides, Trump has got to keep his TruthSocial up, right?

I don't necessarily have a problem with allowing Trump back on the platform. For one thing he'll almost certainly give prosecutors more confessions to work with, lol.

But the real issue all along isn't whether to let him back on but rather the enforcement of their own standards in the first place - or lack of consistency in enforcing them. So Trump's back on - fine. What will Musk do if Trump incites more violence? What about others like Alex Jones? Enforce the TOS consistently and there's no problem.

What you consider "incitement" does not make it true.
I mean, it's not like the 1/6 rioters were angry and violent as a direct result of lies that Trump repeatedly told on Twitter. And it's not like they started chanting "hang Mike Pence" as a direct result of something that Trump posted on Twitter. Nope, nothing like that ever happened at all.

It must be nice living in Trumpworld where you can invent your own version of history whenever it suits you or whenever the truth makes you uncomfortable. But make no mistake, you people aren't fooling anyone with that crap.

They were there for just one reason: Trump. And they were angry for just one reason: Trump's lies. There is eyewitness testimony that Trump knew ahead of time the crowd was armed & dangerous, yet he sent them to a building full of his political enemies anyway. To show strength, fight like hell, and save their country. If you don't consider that incitement then you don't know what the **** that word even means.

I truly hope Musk and Twitter crash and burn. Any thought I may have had about purchasing a Tesla have now gone out the window.

This is what I've been saying for a while now to fellow TSLA investors. Musk is ostracizing/pissing off the demographic that is most likely to purchase Teslas. I'm glad I've already sold most of my shares and now only hold about 4.5% of my portfolio in the company as Musk cannot seem to get out of his own way.

What you consider "incitement" does not make it true.
We all heard what he said and watched what happened. No amount of gaslighting by right-winger Trump-O-Fans will change any of that. If Trump had been banned from Twitter and FB a month or two earlier, the capitol insurrection would have never happened. The spreading of Trump's lies is what incentivized all the animals that day. The research has been done on it. You can believe it, or not.

I think as a private company Twitter has the right to choose who can and can’t use its platform (subject to, eg, anti-discrimination laws). But I think Twitter will also need to face the consequences of that decision, which may include a flight of advertising revenue, users, and potentially liability if they facilitate Trump’s defamatory, incendiary, and hate speech.

Elon did the RIGHT thing! Trump should have NEVER been banned in the first place!!
Seems he was banned for spreading false information and incitement to violence. People risk being sanctioned here on DP for inappropriate posts. Trump should know better, as should his supporters who object.

Elon did the RIGHT thing! Trump should have NEVER been banned in the first place!!
When you habitually violate the ToS, you tend to get banned.

Elon has solidified his place and Grand Hero of Trumpists all over Trumpmerica.

In my world it's someone I don't give a shit about reinstating the account of someone else I don't give a shit about. If they both dropped dead tomorrow I would not have one single **** to give.

Seems he was banned for spreading false information and incitement to violence. People risk being sanctioned here on DP for inappropriate posts. Trump should know better, as should his supporters who object.
We anyone banned here at DP for repeating what Trump said or agreeing with it?

We anyone banned here at DP for repeating what Trump said or agreeing with it?
I assume not. What’s your point? If you insult another poster as Trump did various people, I presume there would be consequences.

Elon Musk restores Donald Trump's Twitter account

People don't get it... Musk is a South African Aparthied Baby.... that ideology was part of his grooming youth years.... Why do people not grasp the fact, that when people go to Therapy, the Therapist works their way back to learn what was within the early grooming years of the individual.
Musk was 17 when he left Aparthied S.A. His youth was within the era of Aparthied... racial segregation and delusions of superiority.

Musk Likes Trumps White Nationalist Promotion

Musk Likes Working People like people worked people during Aparthied and during American Segregation.

Musk Likes Not Paying Taxes, just like Trump likes not paying taxes

Musk Likes Ignoring and Fighting Against Government Regulations.

Don't let his money blind you.... this man is not the America Democracy Lover, that people would like to think he is.

Back
Top Bottom