• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mr. Musk restores the vomit's Twitter account and his right to spread his vile seditious lies

Is it really impossible for a competitor to Twitter to take over what they were doing before? It seems they might do well. Is it that it takes too much capital?

I truly hope Musk and Twitter crash and burn. Any thought I may have had about purchasing a Tesla have now gone out the window.

Elon Musk restores Donald Trump's Twitter account

If you truly feel that way about Twitter, then close your account, if you have one.

Incredible how something like Trump having a Twitter account can upset democrats so much.

Democrats need more to keep themselves occupied - like perhaps another 2 year J6 one-sided committee that goes absolutely nowhere and costs hundreds of millions of dollars.

Great call.

Please tell the deplorable j6 committee chairman to move out of his affordable housing home and give it to someone that truly needs affordable housing. This is truly sickening.

Is it really impossible for a competitor to Twitter to take over what they were doing before? It seems they might do well. Is it that it takes too much capital?

Is Twitter's copyright still active?

Is Twitter's copyright still active?

What is their copyright exactly? Can’t be all social media.

Just because Coke has a copyright doesn’t mean you can’t have Pepsi. Just because Gucci has a copyright doesn’t mean you can’t have Louis Vuitton.

What is their copyright exactly? Can’t be all social media.

Just because Coke has a copyright doesn’t mean you can’t have Pepsi. Just because Gucci has a copyright doesn’t mean you can’t have Louis Vuitton.

Yes, having (more) competing social media platforms is a good thing.

If you truly feel that way about Twitter, then close your account, if you have one.

Incredible how something like Trump having a Twitter account can upset democrats so much.

Democrats need more to keep themselves occupied - like perhaps another 2 year J6 one-sided committee that goes absolutely nowhere and costs hundreds of millions of dollars.

Great call.

Please tell the deplorable j6 committee chairman to move out of his affordable housing home and give it to someone that truly needs affordable housing. This is truly sickening.
I could care less about Trump having a Twitter account. The problem is, he's dangerous. The lies and division coming from his trash mouth is what led to Jan. 6th.

Incitement to violence is not protected by the 1st Amendment. Trump has been labeled by many prominent republicans as a clear and present danger to our democracy.

I guess that puts Musk in the same category.

I could care less about Trump having a Twitter account. The problem is, he's dangerous. The lies and division coming from his trash mouth is what led to Jan. 6th.

Incitement to violence is not protected by the 1st Amendment. Trump has been labeled by many prominent republicans as a clear and present danger to our democracy.

I guess that puts Musk in the same category.

You cared enough to reply.

You cared enough to reply.
I sure did. If Donald Trump acted like an adult with some God given manners, then he can have 100 Twitter accounts. But in his current form, I don't agree with Musk's decision.

Elon did the RIGHT thing! Trump should have NEVER been banned in the first place!!

Elon did the RIGHT thing! Trump should have NEVER been banned in the first place!!
Just wondering how much incitement, blatent racism or treasonous behavior do you think should warrant a banning from a platform like Twitter?

Just wondering how much incitement, blatent racism or treasonous behavior do you think should warrant a banning from a platform like Twitter?
What you consider "incitement" does not make it true.

I ended my Twitter account before this happened. I think Space Karen is in for a rough time.

I ended my Twitter account before this happened. I think Space Karen is in for a rough time.
You have it backwards who the Karens are.

A poll of who, Trump supporters? It's all within the bubble. No one expected any different.
According to Musk, Twitter is full of bots. Since he fired half the workforce the moment he joined, it’s fair to say that he has done little to address the bot problem. Therefore it is reasonable to believe that many of the poll responses were driven by bots.

Ahhhhhhh, the freedom to lie while destroying. 🤪

According to Musk, Twitter is full of bots. Since he fired half the workforce the moment he joined, it’s fair to say that he has done little to address the bot problem. Therefore it is reasonable to believe that many of the poll responses were driven by bots.
have you seen how many more amazon and facebook laid off? Musk might have done it to get ready for the recession.

have you seen how many more amazon and facebook laid off? Musk might have done it to get ready for the recession.
Cool deflection away from the topic of bots. However not too many MAGA points awarded; you had a golden opportunity to call it the Biden Recession but completely whiffed on owning the left. Even Jr. would have done better. Such low energy. Sad.

After he spent 44 billion with unbanning the precious as a goal, it isn't surprising that he actually unbanned the precious. It is unfortunate, though. I also don't believe that the outcome of the poll could have been to leave Tweety's ban in place no matter how many real people voted.

Back
Top Bottom