• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mr. Musk restores the vomit's Twitter account and his right to spread his vile seditious lies

I assume not. What’s your point? If you insult another poster as Trump did various people, I presume there would be consequences.
The point is there was no reason to ban him other than leftists want to limit opposing views. Thats why you libs were so pissed that someone calling for free speech on the platform was taking over.

The point is there was no reason to ban him other than leftists want to limit opposing views. Thats why you libs were so pissed that someone calling for free speech on the platform was taking over.
Start insulting people on this forum, esp because of their nationality, and see what happens. Trump has no one to blame but himself, but he loves to play the victim.

I'm in favor of this.

Everyone remembers why they loathe Trump, twitter turns into a right wing sewer like Gab, and Musk does himself financial harm.

There is nothing not good about this.

Damn first amendment always getting in the way.
Unless I miss your point, as I understand the Constitution, the First Amendment is not applicable on Twitter, nor here. It says "Congress shall make no law," not Twitter or Debate Politics.

Unless I miss your point, as I understand the Constitution, the First Amendment is not applicable on Twitter, nor here.
Yeah it does. Musk as well as the owners of this board can reinstate whoever they like. They have the right of association.

It says "Congress shall make no law," not Twitter or Debate Politics.
But Twitter is reinstating people they have the right to do that it's their company.

Making a law against these people being allowed to return would be a violation of the first amendment. The company policy already exists they've returned.

After he spent 44 billion with unbanning the precious as a goal, it isn't surprising that he actually unbanned the precious
Wow

Unless I miss your point, as I understand the Constitution, the First Amendment is not applicable on Twitter, nor here. It says "Congress shall make no law," not Twitter or Debate Politics.
Unless it is the gvt. telling them to suppress speech.

Yeah it does. Musk as well as the owners of this board can reinstate whoever they like. They have the right of association.

But Twitter is reinstating people they have the right to do that it's their company.

Making a law against these people being allowed to return would be a violation of the first amendment. The company policy already exists they've returned.
I agree, the First Amendment has nothing to do with censorship here or on Twitter. But are we talking past one another, that is, what did you mean by "yeah it does?"

You really are scared of him aren't you?
I, for one, am indeed scared of a would be fascist leader who puts down blacks, immigrants, international institutions, the media, various women, who endorses war crimes and torture, and who has never to my knowledge accepted the results of an election that displeases him. He can hump the flag all he wants, but this orange sack of shit is not a loyal American.

I, for one, am indeed scared of a would be fascist leader who puts down blacks, immigrants, international institutions, the media, various women, who endorses war crimes and torture, and who has never to my knowledge accepted the results of an election that displeases him. He can hump the flag all he wants, but this orange sack of shit is not a loyal American.
That's fear mongering, try not being so easily manipulated. Trump wasn't fascist. Learn what that word means before using it.

If you knew what you were doing you wouldn't need to play the semantics angle.
This ^ doesn’t make any sense, which makes perfect sense coming from you.

Don’t be such Trumpster. Take responsibility for your gaffes.

That's fear mongering, try not being so easily manipulated. Trump wasn't fascist. Learn what that word means before using it.
Here below is a definition. Fairly close to Trump.

If one looks at historical examples, one could do worse than compare Trump to Mussolini. Benito wanted to make Italy great again, harkening back to some past time of glory. And Hitler was famously depicted as some Teutonic knight from the past. Hitler had enemies like Jews that he compared to vermin. Trump had immigrants whom he compared to poisonous snakes. Franco had his name on coins with the inscription, "caudillo of Spain for the glory of God." Trump worshippers on the religious right see him as an imperfect King David doing God's will. Mussolini had his march on Rome, and Hitler had his attempted Munich putsch. Trump had his attempted putsch on Jan 6. Trump famously said "I alone can fix it." Can't get much more fascist than that. In addition, Trump praised torture and said we should "take out the families" of terrorists, mirroring the collective punishments the Nazis doled out to the resistance in occupied Europe. He reportedly complained when a drone wasn't fired til a suspected terrorist left his home, thus sparing his family. This guy likes torture and murder. Own it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom