• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MORE PROGRESS FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA.

Why do you have to pretend there is hatred? you should learn not to be ashamed of your sexuality.
I don't usually call anyone out, but if you falsely accuse me of something associated with my sexuality then it's fair game. If I remember correctly, you are the one that sent me multiple PMs, including one asking me if I considered you one of the "good gays". I recommended you read The Velvet Rage.
I am comfortable with my sexuality. You clearly aren't. It is also clear that you also haven't read the book I recommended. Perhaps you can just watch the video.

I don't usually call anyone out, but if you falsely accuse me of something associated with my sexuality then it's fair game.
Excuse me but you did post this.
Jesus Christ. 30 posts on this topic. Go sell your hatred elsewhere. The fact that you are gay makes me ashamed that I am as well.(n)
You said in your words that you were ashamed. I didn't say that. I said you shouldn't be.

Now I know this is just an emotional attempt to manipulate me. Same with your brainless comment about hate. (I am far more knowledgeable about my thoughts and feelings than you are.) When people accuse me of hatred it's just a tactic to get me to defend myself. But I know myself and I don't hate, you were just mistaken.

If I remember correctly, you are the one that sent me multiple PMs, including one asking me if I considered you one of the "good gays".
You shouldn't discuss PMs in the open forum. And I won't discuss that with you here. You are welcome to message me.

I recommended you read The Velvet Rage.
I read it, it helped and thanks.

I am comfortable with my sexuality.
You were the one that said you were ashamed of it in post number 97. I copied and pasted here. So be honest you were trying to make me feel ashamed. I just dished it back. I have no fealty to lesbians transgenders, other gay men just because I'm gay. My sexuality is a part of me it's not all of me and it doesn't guide me.

Did you read the book that was something the doctor said quite frequently.
You clearly aren't.
Because you don't agree with me or I said something that hurt your feelings? I didn't intend to hurt you. But this stunt is only going to work once. I feel emboldened to say what I think because I read the book you recommended. Now I'm wondering if you recommended because you care or because you had some other motive.
It is also clear that you also haven't read the book I recommended. Perhaps you can just watch the video.
I read the book I watched the video even subscribed to that fellows channel watch several of his videos. I don't agree with his politics. Did you think I would? Did you read that book? Did you get the primary message that you should pursue authentic validation and not waste your life pursuing inauthentic validation?

Agreement with other gay men isn't authentic if it's not how I feel or think. It's better to be validated for my true feelings and thoughts.

I'm sorry I pursue authenticity. That means not changing my thoughts because someone says that it's based on hate.

Excuse me but you did post this.

You said in your words that you were ashamed. I didn't say that. I said you shouldn't be.

Now I know this is just an emotional attempt to manipulate me. Same with your brainless comment about hate. (I am far more knowledgeable about my thoughts and feelings than you are.) When people accuse me of hatred it's just a tactic to get me to defend myself. But I know myself and I don't hate, you were just mistaken.

You shouldn't discuss PMs in the open forum. And I won't discuss that with you here. You are welcome to message me.

I read it, it helped and thanks.

You were the one that said you were ashamed of it in post number 97. I copied and pasted here. So be honest you were trying to make me feel ashamed. I just dished it back. I have no fealty to lesbians transgenders, other gay men just because I'm gay. My sexuality is a part of me it's not all of me and it doesn't guide me.

Did you read the book that was something the doctor said quite frequently.
Because you don't agree with me or I said something that hurt your feelings? I didn't intend to hurt you. But this stunt is only going to work once. I feel emboldened to say what I think because I read the book you recommended. Now I'm wondering if you recommended because you care or because you had some other motive.
I read the book I watched the video even subscribed to that fellows channel watch several of his videos. I don't agree with his politics. Did you think I would? Did you read that book? Did you get the primary message that you should pursue authentic validation and not waste your life pursuing inauthentic validation?

Agreement with other gay men isn't authentic if it's not how I feel or think. It's better to be validated for my true feelings and thoughts.

I'm sorry I pursue authenticity. That means not changing my thoughts because someone says that it's based on hate.
you-go-girl-nene.gif

I hope I didn't come off too rude. It was an interesting book it helped and I appreciate your recommendation.
I don't always agree with your views, but my recommendation was sincere. I'm always looking out for my gay brothers.

Back
Top Bottom