• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MORE PROGRESS FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA.

Another stupid act. Women and men are not the same, it's simple biology. Nothing changes that.

Sorry, but someone with 3,966 messages and a reaction score of 832 is an immediate trigger for me. Granted, this forum is not a popularity contest, but if members rarely agree with your posts how can anyone take them seriously?

Sorry, but someone with 3,966 messages and a reaction score of 832 is an immediate trigger for me. Granted, this forum is not a popularity contest, but if members rarely agree with your posts how can anyone take them seriously?
No need to be sorry. And I don’t care what’s a trigger for you nor anyone else. Maybe you don’t know anything about me. That works both ways. Watch the video or don’t. I could care less.

I watched the video, but it is clear that your post was not about the video but to denigrate trans rights, baby. ;) Yes, I do "know you" because your post says a lot about you.

Another stupid act. Women and men are not the same, it's simple biology. Nothing changes that.
This is just a friggin' brilliant assessment. You still do not understand what gender dysphoria is, what gender identity is, and how it is different from biological sex.

Gender identity is different from social gender roles.

Watch this one. It’s the law, baby?!@ ;).
Your source has a very obvious conservative bias.
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Independent Women’s Forum Right Biased based on political positions that favor the right. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High due to one failed fact check.

This is just a friggin' brilliant assessment. You still do not understand what gender dysphoria is, what gender identity is, and how it is different from biological sex.

So it shouldn't be a criteria for allowing men into women's spaces. Be whatever gender you want your sex doesn't change.

Your source has a very obvious conservative bias.

so? Correctness doesn't care about bias.

That might be the dumbest argument ever and if its a trigger point, then you are triggered way too easily. As for reaction score, that is something largely meaningless to people on the right. Our self esteme is higher than the average libs who needs even his most childish retort validated by multiple likes.

So it shouldn't be a criteria for allowing men into women's spaces. Be whatever gender you want your sex doesn't change.
A person's gender identity is not a choice. You still have not learned that fact.

Just so we are clear here Lisa, are you saying that the terms male and female describe a persons sex and that a person born a male dies a male no matter what gender they pretend to be?

A person's gender identity is not a choice. You still have not learned that fact.
If thats true, how can gender fluid be a legit gender identity? Pangender sure sounds like a choice to me as well. Its almost as if your arguments have become logic fluid, Lisa

You haven't proven this claim. You need to do that in order for me to accept it as fact.

Seems gender identity is a choice. Show how it isn't.

And you don't understand neurobiology. Maybe you should start to learn if you are going to take part in discussions of gender identity.
Show that there is a neurobiological component to gender identity.

Why is is you can never do that? Is it because it is false?

If thats true, how can gender fluid be a legit gender identity? Pangender sure sounds like a choice to me as well. Its almost as if your arguments have become logic fluid, Lisa
Why is it nobody ever does anything to adjust gender and focused strictly on sexual characteristics?

Why is it nobody ever does anything to adjust gender and focused strictly on sexual characteristics?
What are you talking about that happens all the time. Hell one of the largest trans accounts on Twitter is a trans man who’s had no surgeries or hormones or anything.

Show that there is a neurobiological component to gender identity.

Why is is you can never do that? Is it because it is false?
You haven't proven this claim. You need to do that in order for me to accept it as fact.

Do you think there is neurological data that shows why some people like or don’t like Olives? Is liking Olives a choice?

Just put the trans women in single occupant cells, and let them being vastly outnumbered elsewhere do the dirty work. They will be punished plenty.

What WOULD be cruel and unusual punishment, would be putting trans women in a men's prison.

I couldn't tell you I have no idea. Liking olives is a preference. I wouldn't describe my sexuality that way.

True. You could get to like olives despite a bad first experience. You'll never get to enjoy sex with your less preferred gender, and even trying is likely to be a lot more unpleasant than eating olives.

Dietary preference is to some extent a choice. Unless you have a medical problem with the ingredient, you can get to like pretty much anything (ever tried goat? It's delicious.) Sexual preference is rooted in genetics, epigenetics and childhood experience. It's not a choice at all.

If it's a choice, then you must admit that NOTHING BUT PREJUDICE prevents everyone from being Bisexual. Sex is sex. Orgasm is orgasm. You can get to like anything, unless your mind is already closed to one (or both) genders.

True. You could get to like olives despite a bad first experience. You'll never get to enjoy sex with your less preferred gender, and even trying is likely to be a lot more unpleasant than eating olives.

Dietary preference is to some extent a choice. Unless you have a medical problem with the ingredient, you can get to like pretty much anything (ever tried goat? It's delicious.) Sexual preference is rooted in genetics, epigenetics and childhood experience. It's not a choice at all.
If it was a choice I wouldn't be gay.

Back
Top Bottom