• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MORE PROGRESS FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA.

Post #15

It seems you have yet to prove that "gender identity is a choice".
watch this.

I identify as a man.

Now I identify as a woman.

Now I identify as a man again.

Proof that I didn't.
Copies and pastes of excerpts from credible sources to which you provide the links.
I don't have to prove the claim wrong it is absurd and I'm simply being skeptical of it.

The burden of proof is on the one claiming that gender identity is something other than words you say about yourself.

Post #28

You don't have to agree with things.

As for your desire to "cancel" the rights of those whom you oppose: Now I know who you are.
I think they should have the right to free speech to practice whichever religion they want or none at all end of the press and to assemble and to have firearms and to be free of unlawful search and see you have all the same rights what new rights need to be made for this special group of people?

The right to dictate to others how they must refer to you and I adamantly oppose that right because it shouldn't be right. Rights should be equal and if a trans person gets to dictate that I must refer to them as whatever nonsense they made up then I get that same right.

If they get to dictate how other people speak so do I.

watch this.

I identify as a man.

Now I identify as a woman.

Now I identify as a man again.

Proof that I didn't.

I don't have to prove the claim wrong it is absurd and I'm simply being skeptical of it.

The burden of proof is on the one claiming that gender identity is something other than words you say about yourself.
"Proof that I didn't". The correct word is the verb "prove". ("Proof" is a noun.)

The burden of proof is on you, for your claim in Post #15 that it seems "gender identity is a choice".

Get going.

WHEN you fail to prove this, no one will be surprised.

I think they should have the right to free speech to practice whichever religion they want or none at all end of the press and to assemble and to have firearms and to be free of unlawful search and see you have all the same rights what new rights need to be made for this special group of people?

The right to dictate to others how they must refer to you and I adamantly oppose that right because it shouldn't be right. Rights should be equal and if a trans person gets to dictate that I must refer to them as whatever nonsense they made up then I get that same right.

Transgenders have the right to use the bathroom that fits their gender. THAT's the "right" @Crunchtime wants to "cancel". (Post #28)

<snipped>

Post #52

Interesting that you believe you are being forced to use certain pronouns in reference to transgenders.

Prove (note the use of the verb) your claim. Copies and pastes of excerpts from credible sources to which you provide the links.

"Proof that I didn't". The correct word is the verb "prove". ("Proof" is a noun.)
right proof is completely absent totally from this entire subject.

I just changed my gender twice how am I able to do that?

I'm the one saying that just saying words about yourself doesn't change you.

You're the one insisting that it does so the burden of proof is on you.
The burden of proof is on you, for your claim in Post #15 that it seems "gender identity is a choice".
I absolutely agree the burden of proof should be on the one claiming.

Simply claiming to have transitioned or to have gender identity at all and something you need to prove.
Get going.
why we're in agreement gender identity is just words you say about yourself until you prove them correct.
WHEN you fail to prove this, no one will be surprised.
Why would I prove it we're in agreement.

Gender identity can change because it's just words you say about yourself you agree with me if you don't then you must absolutely believe that I changed from man to woman and then back to man.

If I'm lying everyone is. The burden of proof is on you to show that it's true and not just arbitrary words people say about themselves.

Post #52

Interesting that you believe you are being forced to use certain pronouns in reference to transgenders.
what are the rights are we talking about here?
Prove (note the use of the verb) your claim. Copies and pastes of excerpts from credible sources to which you provide the links.
My claims are negative in nature like claiming leprechauns don't exist it's not my burden to prove that they don't it's your burden to prove that they do.

Post #52

what are the rights are we talking about here?

My claims are negative in nature like claiming leprechauns don't exist it's not my burden to prove that they don't it's your burden to prove that they do.
You are talking about the right to refer to others with the pronouns of your choice.

You are under the impression that you are somehow being forced to use pronouns you don't want to use.

I've asked you to prove this claim.

So far, you've failed to do so.

No surprise.

You are talking about the right
No. Are you trying to figure out what the hell right a trans person needs but doesn't have.

You're getting distracted in minutia because you can't answer the question.

I'm not arguing this stupid shit you want to distract with.

Answer the question or fail.

A trans man is biologically incapable of impregnating anyone. A trans-female who is on HRT or has had surgery is also incapable of impregnating anyone.

Transgender people arent fake.

Your argument just crashed and burned like a Tesla.
Does a trans man have a penis and testis? If so why can’t he impregnate a woman? You don’t know squat. You’ve immersed yourself in a fake ideology.

Post #28

You don't have to agree with things.

As for your desire to "cancel" the rights of those whom you oppose: Now I know who you are.
Tell me why gender confused men have the right to infringe on the rights of normal women? Why should their so called rights take precedence over anyone else’s?

Tell me why gender confused men have the right to infringe on the rights of normal women? Why should their so called rights take precedence over anyone else’s?
Infringe on what rights?

Women's bathrooms have stalls. No one is flashing penises in front of women.

Infringe on what rights?

I think the whole bathroom thing is completely astro turfed.

Trying to find something to drive a wedge between people on.

Infringe on what rights?

Not true. You’re in denial. Next.

Infringe on what rights?

Not true. You’re in denial. Next.
Yes, it is true. Women's bathrooms have stalls. That means no penises in sight to upset other women.

Yes, it is true. Women's bathrooms have stalls. That means no penises in sight to upset other women.
How about school locker rooms? Showers? Did you go to high school or college?

Nah, I'm a dropout. Not even a GED.

I'm surprised you can't tell that from my posts.

What does a person's reaction score have to do with the price of peanuts?

You just made the worst excuse to not engage in a debate i have ever seen on this site.
Umm, generally your posts are the worst excuse not to engage in debate.

This forum is over the top progressive. That’s why you have over the top likes and I don’t. It’s like the climate. “Progress” is in the air. Sort of like smog.
Then why are you here? To be the Right's "voice of reason" and the martyr who is willing to suffer for your beliefs? Surely there are more right-wing forums out there that won't be an echo chamber for you.

Then why are you here? To be the Right's "voice of reason" and the martyr who is willing to suffer for your beliefs? Surely there are more right-wing forums out there that won't be an echo chamber for you.
I’m here to argue. It’s called a debate forum. And to stand up for what’s good and call evil, evil. Does that answer your question. I’ve been here arguing since 2018. You just drove up. Get in line.

Nah, I'm a dropout. Not even a GED.

I'm surprised you can't tell that from my posts.
Ah, nice deflection but not funny. Pyrite is fools gold, ain’t it?

Another great insight on your part!

Of course, trump inspired the nickname "Pyrite".

Glad you've picked up on that.
Unlike real gold, which is a precious metal and is quite valuable, fool's gold or pyrite is often worthless or minimally valuable. This is because fool's gold is actually iron(II) sulfide, which is the most common sulfide-containing mineral in the Earth's crust.

Gender or gender identity those are two different things.
Thanks for admitting this incorrect claim. Gender and gender idneity are the same. Gender roles are different.

Are there any more factually incorrect claims that you want to go on the record about?

I’m here to argue. It’s called a debate forum. And to stand up for what’s good and call evil, evil. Does that answer your question. I’ve been here arguing since 2018. You just drove up. Get in line.
When did being scientifically incorrect and supporting discrimination become the moral stance?

Do you think school kids dont know? Why are you looking at the crotch of others and then claim to be offended? You're the one being a voyeur.

Back
Top Bottom