• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants dropped off at VP Harris's residence

The stunt was performed by Joe Biden when he decided to let them in.
President Joe Biden did not decide to "let them in".
That is a lie.
It's backfiring now that the migrants are showing up in the neighborhoods of his rich, white, liberal elitist buddies.
Those are among the places that exploit non citizens the most, migrants have always gone there.
I bet they are secretly calling him now telling him to end his stunt.
The only STUNTS that need ending are the Republican Partisan Political posturing of bussing or flying immigrants to other states.

Just stop. Illegals have come in under every president, you don't get to make stupid posts like that unfettered.
What fact are you denying here?...
A lot of illegals are crossing.
It's costing taxpayers a lot of money.
Democrats called Republicans intolerant, racist and xenophobic for complaining about immigration but now that those migrants are showing up in their cities, liberal mayors are complaining.

The only STUNTS that need ending are the Republican Partisan Political posturing of bussing or flying immigrants to other states.
What are they supposed to do with them, keep them all in Texas? How many can they support down there? They are sending them to the places that supported immigration. For some reason they don't seem as supportive now.

then you do agree that tRump and pence came into the oval office with a republican majority in the house and senate and did nothing to rid our nation of the estimated 12 million undocumented immigrants living in the USA

but now you are wondering why biden has not solved the problem reagan perpetuated when making illegal immigrants American citizens
But...But...But...Oh look, Hunter Biden's laptop >>>>> 💻

What are they supposed to do with them, keep them all in Texas? How many can they support down there? They are sending them to the places that supported immigration. For some reason they don't seem as supportive now.
Do you seriously think ZERO illegal immigrants are working in Texas or Florida or Arizona.

I have lived in two of those states and know better.

What real evidence do you have that those states are any less supportive now?

Just stop. Illegals have come in under every president, you don't get to make stupid posts like that unfettered.
I'll agree with you on that note. Both D's and R's use illegals as political fodder to suit their own ends. You only have to look back when Trump actually wanted to do something concrete (forgive the pun), it was the R's that hamstrung him. Eventually, something will have to give. No country can go on ignoring such a porous border forever.

Democrats called Republicans intolerant, racist and xenophobic for complaining about immigration but now that those migrants are showing up in their cities, liberal mayors are complaining.
Doing stupid political stunts to own the libs does nothing. It makes the rubes who don't know that they are being duped happy, but that's because they are too stupid to think things throough.

Cite your evidence. We know border encounters...but they are detained or sent back.
Most people here unlawfully are people with visas who overstay.
Mexicans as a percentage has actually dropped in recent years.

"Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy, contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services"

At busing them their for a political stunt.

You're 0/3.

Why would I know that?

The migrants that were sent to MV were told they were going to Boston.

I don't have a link yet to the specifics (yet) but I am 100% sure that the migrants sent to Harris' lawn were not told they were going to be dropped off on a random street in DC.

well if you are so concerned as to how illegal immigrants are treated, I thought someone as compassionate as you would know these things.

IF they were lied to then ok, that is wrong. For some reason I think that is probably not the case though.

Doing stupid political stunts to own the libs does nothing. It makes the rubes who don't know that they are being duped happy, but that's because they are too stupid to think things throough.
And Biden's opening of the border wasn't a stunt?
Speaking of being too stupid to think this through, let's test your intelligence. Should we stop the immigration at some point? Please provide a concrete number here: How many millions should we permit in before you would stop it if you were in charge?

well if you are so concerned as to how illegal immigrants are treated, I thought someone as compassionate as you would know these things.
This thread isn't about me.
IF they were lied to then ok, that is wrong. For some reason I think that is probably not the case though.
You think, eh? Well, share a link to support your "think" and we will all know the truth.

And Biden's opening of the border wasn't a stunt?
Speaking of being too stupid to think this through, let's test your intelligence. Should we stop the immigration at some point? Please provide a concrete number here: How many millions should we permit in before you would stop it if you were in charge?
He opened the border? Link please?

This thread isn't about me.

You think, eh? Well, share a link to support your "think" and we will all know the truth.
well the story is brand new, I'm afraid I will have to wait for it to cycle through the MSM first, then we'll see.

well the story is brand new, I'm afraid I will have to wait for it to cycle through the MSM first, then we'll see.
LOL, so "too early" for you to support your assertions but ...

what was going to happen to them otherwise and what was the lie told to them?

please cite your sources.

Not surprised you avoided the number. You always run when the going gets tough.
Nonsnese. Your bullshit posts got shut down pages ago, you're projecting about this "running away" nonsense.

Not surprised you avoided the number. You always run when the going gets tough.
Not avoiding anything, I was out driving my car. You should calm down a bit.

There is no number. I support a Braceros program, we need workers, specifically unskilled workers, lettuce doesn't pick itself. Why are you so threatened by brown people doing unskilled work?

America is a nation of immigrants. You have allowed the right wing to whip you up and get you angry about something that really doesn't affect you.

Nonsnese. Your bullshit posts got shut down pages ago, you're projecting about this "running away" nonsense.
Roger is in a perpetual state of anger, why?...because he has been told to be angry about things, and he is addicted to that anger.

Roger is in a perpetual state of anger, why?...because he has been told to be angry about things, and he is addicted to that anger.
It's fascinating (And depressing), that they come here posting right-wing propaganda...but when shown the error in their argument or the evidence to the contrary, they simply ignore it and continue like they were never corrected.
This sort of shamelessness and anti-turth/anti-reality effort is really disturbing.

It's fascinating (And depressing), that they come here posting right-wing propaganda...but when shown the error in their argument or the evidence to the contrary, they simply ignore it and continue like they were never corrected.
This sort of shamelessness and anti-turth/anti-reality effort is really disturbing.
Best description I ever heard of left-wingers.
I am avoiding nothing. If I have please point it out.
Beefheart is the one avoiding the number. All he does is follow me from thread to thread thinking he is inflicting pain. He calls me angry but just read his posts to see his revenge (because he loses debates to me) has become uncontrollable.
If he is saying he would cut them off when all the lettuce is picked, does this mean he would then build a completed wall, higher and wider than what we have? He is a classic lib. Plenty of good ideas but he thinks the government will just pay for them. He has no clue where the government's money comes from.

Back
Top Bottom