• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants dropped off at VP Harris's residence

I rest my case. You have no clue how government works. Thanks for taking the time to prove it.
I do actually, my job deals with government very frequently. Thanks for taking the time to prove that you make frequently stupid posts.

Can't spell it out any clearer. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. This isn't a pile of garbage unloaded on someone's driveway. These are living, breathing, feeling people being used as political pawns.
Well if you care for these people so much then bring them into your house then. Go on, tell DeSantis your bedroom is ready.

Can't spell it out any clearer. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. This isn't a pile of garbage unloaded on someone's driveway. These are living, breathing, feeling people being used as political pawns.

So you don't have a problem with the Biden Administration flying immigrants in planes in the dead of night?

Reactions: PoS
Well if you care for these people so much then bring them into your house then. Go on, tell DeSantis your bedroom is ready.
I guess your having reading comprehension issues. Not to worry. I have you covered. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. Period.

So you don't have a problem with the Biden Administration flying immigrants in planes in the dead of night?
Unaccompanied immigrant children being flown to care facilities is quite a different matter. Perhaps if you check your facts you wouldn't be so uninformed.

I guess your having reading comprehension issues. Not to worry. I have you covered. Anyone who thinks this is funny lacks basic decency. Period.
All youve proven is that your the one with reading comprehension problems.

Like I said before: since you claim to have decency, go ahead and take these migrants in. Go on.

Cite your evidence. We know border encounters...but they are detained or sent back.
Most people here unlawfully are people with visas who overstay.
Mexicans as a percentage has actually dropped in recent years.

According to these 'illegal immigration' is rapidly increasing. Biden ended title 42. This is of course just those caught. Who knows how many dont? Ive heard 500k got aways so far this year.

1663331496239.png

All youve proven is that your the one with reading comprehension problems.

Like I said before: since you claim to have decency, go ahead and take these migrants in. Go on.
I'm certainly not using humans as political pawns. And, I believe that people who do use humans as political pawns, as well as those who condone it, lack common decency. Comprende amigo?

I'm certainly not using humans as political pawns. And, I believe that people who do use humans as political pawns, as well as those who condone it, lack common decency. Comprende amigo?
Oh, so you just object to the political stunt, but you really could care less about these migrants if they stayed at the border states then? I wouldnt call that decency either.

Oh, so you just object to the political stunt, but you really could care less about these migrants if they stayed at the border states then? I wouldnt call that decency either.
I object to using people as political pawns. People who think that's ok are callus, compassionless and lack common decency. And I'm wondering, just how many time am I going to have to repeat myself to you?

I object to using people as political pawns. People who think that's ok are callus, compassionless and lack common decency. And I'm wondering, just how many time am I going to have to repeat myself to you?
So you just proved you dont really care about them.

Doubling down on your hypocrisy just makes things worse for you.

I object to using people as political pawns. People who think that's ok are callus, compassionless and lack common decency.

I have heard them called disparagingly "animals."

I would not go that far but I certainly understand the sentiment.

So you just proved you dont really care about them.

Doubling down on your hypocrisy just makes things worse for you.
Callus, compassionless folks who lack common decency shouldn't be using people as political pawns. You don't agree. Got it.

Callus, compassionless folks who lack common decency shouldn't be using people as political pawns. You don't agree. Got it.
You claim decency yet you proved the opposite. Thanks for agreeing with me.

You claim decency yet you proved the opposite. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Once again, Callus, compassionless folks who lack common decency shouldn't be using people as political pawns. You don't agree. Got it.

Once again, Callus, compassionless folks who lack common decency shouldn't be using people as political pawns. You don't agree. Got it.

Once again, you claim decency yet you proved the opposite. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Once again, you claim decency yet you proved the opposite. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Once again, you claim decency yet you proved the opposite when all you cared about was the political angle. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Once again, you claim decency yet you proved the opposite when all you cared about was the political angle. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Once again, Callus, compassionless folks who lack common decency shouldn't be using people as political pawns.

Only a loser would think treating humans as cattle is funny or a good thing. Right wing slime balls.

Back
Top Bottom