• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants dropped off at VP Harris's residence

MAGA World is a dirty vile place.

I am truly disgusted by the actions of many of these governors and more so at the just vile posts from those that support exploiting desperate people like this.

Celebrating with glee that immigrants are being abused.

You are not Americans, I want to stand by these immigrants, not you.

Nope, not any more...

There's a popular saying in Spanish — O todos en la cama, o todos en el suelo. It conveys a selfless commitment to equal treatment, and translates roughly like this: Either we all get the bed, or we all get the floor.

Among many immigrants in the U.S., there's been a feeling that when it comes to the spoils of U.S. immigration policy, the government has given Cubans the bed all to themselves, while it has relegated others — Mexicans, Haitians, Central Americans — to the floor.

This is because of the so-called wet-foot, dry-foot policy, which since 1995 has granted Cubans who touch American soil a privilege not afforded other immigrants who come without a visa: the right to stay and get on a fast track to citizenship.

This special treatment ended this week when, in the final days of his administration, President Obama announced an abrupt end to the policy, a capstone to his two-year-old effort to re-establish relations with Cuba. Effective immediately, Cubans arriving on U.S. soil without a visa will be treated just like any other immigrant. They will be turned away.

OK, but that was policy for 22 years.

Hey liberals...

Do you like that president Obama dropped that fast-track policy?

You won't provide a link because your comment is a lie. In this thread, your comments show you support lying and cruelty to humans to score political points.

Thanks for the great example of Joe Biden's MAGA. 👋

Sorry. Not a lie. Once I saw a reference, I then remembered the debate over this years ago.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm sure enough people know I am not lying, and you don't matter to me.

Thank you for providing an excellent example of Joe Biden's MAGA.
right. can't ask a question without an intolerant answer.... ok.., I'm sorry what exactly does INS do with them when they are released to the interior?

we're not talking about 10000 people here, probably 25-50. that is all that they have bussed like this thus far.

now.. what happens to illegals that are released and waiting for their day in court for asylum?

It's time to end the game that these two governors are playing federally before it negatively affects more human beings. Put the DOJ on it to see if it violates federal law. If that doesn't work, issue an executive order and let it play out in the courts.

Enough.

Sorry. Not a lie. Once I saw a reference, I then remembered the debate over this years ago.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm sure enough people know I am not lying, and you don't matter to me.
Still no links. Hmm.

I provided four that disprove your assertion. Hmm.

right. can't ask a question without an intolerant answer.... ok.., I'm sorry what exactly does INS do with them when they are released to the interior?

we're not talking about 10000 people here, probably 25-50. that is all that they have bussed like this thus far.

now.. what happens to illegals that are released and waiting for their day in court for asylum?
You asked a stupid, intolerant question. See how that works?

You asked a stupid, intolerant question. See how that works?
a question is never stupid nor intolerant if you do not know the answer.

that line of reasoning is exactly why people can't stand woke asses.

You won't provide a link because your comment is a lie. In this thread, your comments show you support lying and cruelty to humans to score political points.
Start here, and read:

The link in the OP is one saying he is asking for legal foreign workers.

a question is never stupid nor intolerant if you do not know the answer.
GMAFB, you don't know why it's cruel to lie to a group of desperate people and drop them off on someone's lawn?

GMAFB, you don't know why it's cruel to lie to a group of desperate people and drop them off on someone's lawn?
what was going to happen to them otherwise and what was the lie told to them?

please cite your sources.

MAGA World is a dirty vile place.

I am truly disgusted by the actions of many of these governors and more so at the just vile posts from those that support exploiting desperate people like this.

Celebrating with glee that immigrants are being abused.

You are not Americans, I want to stand by these immigrants, not you.

Ahhhhh. Then they can all move in with you. Great!

Thanks for the great example of Joe Biden's MAGA. 👋

LOL...

The video doesn't work.

LOL.

The coordinator for the migrants in DC was just on TV. She said that they were told migrants would be arriving at the airport but then she got a call that they were deliberately dropped off in a parking lot at the Observatory instead. No one was there to greet them, no food, or transportation and the cordinator had to scramble to get to the migrants. She said they were frightened and confused and didn't know where they were. How is that OK...how can anyone with one ounce of decency ever justify the treating of people in this manner???

Move them to different parts of the country if required but for heaven's sake do it with decency and kindness and respect for your fellow Governors

Start here, and read:

The link in the OP is one saying he is asking for legal foreign workers.
Good try, that's not what you asserted. And doesn't excuse the dozens of examples of other times that Trump employed undocumented migrants at his properties.

I think they should drop a bus load of gays at DeathSentence's house. Ron would lose his shit.

LOL...

The video doesn't work.

LOL.
So sorry about your technological difficulties. Grab those conservative boot straps and click the other links.

Back
Top Bottom