• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Avenatti appears to blame Jacob Wohl for domestic violence arrest

Is TMZ the new right wing tabloid to worship??

Is TMZ the police department and judicial system? Any other dodges and red herrings left over? Why do you not care about the woman who was beat up? #BelieveHer

I also find your chosen name of NeverTrumpGOP pretty funny as you aren't GOP at all, let alone a Never Trumper. I haven't seen you take the side of a single GOP position.

Why should he be exonerated, don't you believe innocent until proven guilty?

Ummm…

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "exonerated".

Mueller was running the show. He's ultimately responsible.

LOL! No he wasn't. Ashcroft was running the show. Mueller handed off the lead in the investigation to someone else. Twice. And again just for emphasis. No charges were brought by him or anyone else.

Hopefully Mueller will bring charges against this Right Wing troll Wohl.....He wouldn't do well in prison

What do you think Mueller has to do with this?

LOL! No he wasn't. Ashcroft was running the show. Mueller handed off the lead in the investigation to someone else. Twice. And again just for emphasis. No charges were brought by him or anyone else.

Mueller was director of the FBI, so yes, he was running the investigation. He brought the evidence to Ashcroft.

Mueller was director of the FBI, so yes, he was running the investigation. He brought the evidence to Ashcroft.

And Ashcroft had the final say. But the point you can't seem get through your head is that you accused Mueller of bringing false charges, which he couldn't have done because he didn't have the authority, in a case where there were no charges filed. So can we dispense with this juvenile garbage now and stick to the subject of thread?

And Ashcroft had the final say. But the point you can't seem get through your head is that you accused Mueller of bringing false charges, which he couldn't have done because he didn't have the authority, in a case where there were no charges filed. So can we dispense with this juvenile garbage now and stick to the subject of thread?

Mueller brought forth the false evidence. Therein lies the point.

Mueller brought forth the false evidence. Therein lies the point.

There is no point. Your accusation that he brought false charges is totally busted since there weren't any charges. Now go run along and play as I have no further interest in carrying on this asinine discussion with you.

There is no point. Your accusation that he brought false charges is totally busted since there weren't any charges. Now go run along and play as I have no further interest in carrying on this asinine discussion with you.

You totally ignored the information I gave you. :lamo

You totally ignored the information I gave you. :lamo

You're totally ignoring that you completely misrepresented it by saying it proves Mueller did something that he didn't do.

I really don't care what happens to either of these guys but just one thing makes me suspicious of a set up.

The woman that is the alleged victim was seen outside the skyscraper yelling and making accusations at avenatti.

Why would you wait until you were outside if you were not just doing it to bring attention. You would do it in the apartment, the hallway, the lobby, outside just seems like a set up to me...

I don't know, he may just be lashing out and throwing out excuses. Wouldn't surprise me. But we also know the depths the Trump administration will sink to, we saw with Wohl an attempt to discredit Mueller through false sexual misconduct claims. So, unfortunately, with the Trump administration this accusation isn't completely unbelievable.

We're going to have to wait and see, this will need to be investigated seriously and thoroughly. We will see in the end what has happened.

While not totally unbelievable, it is also fairly believable that someone of Avantti's personality type would have a nasty temper and get violent.

Hopefully Mueller will bring charges against this Right Wing troll Wohl.....He wouldn't do well in prison

Charges for what?

Avenatti just demonstrated the accuracy of the saying: If you represent yourself you have a fool for a lawyer.

The Avenatti defense: "Ladies and Gentleman, no one more respects women than I do. I have never, not once, laid a hand on a woman and never could. I never even met that b*tch who must have been hired by a young blogger named Wohl as a set up. Besides, that the cheap whore hit me first so she had it coming."

I really don't care what happens to either of these guys but just one thing makes me suspicious of a set up.

The woman that is the alleged victim was seen outside the skyscraper yelling and making accusations at avenatti.

Why would you wait until you were outside if you were not just doing it to bring attention. You would do it in the apartment, the hallway, the lobby, outside just seems like a set up to me...

Because it is too dangerous to do so until in public on the street.

While not totally unbelievable, it is also fairly believable that someone of Avantti's personality type would have a nasty temper and get violent.

Yeah, as I said he may just be trying to make excuses. Unfortunately, we cannot just throw out his claim as some crazy conspiracy theory since it's already happened once.

The accusations need to be taken seriously, and this must be investigated to find out the truth and proper punishment if wrong doing occurred.

In all seriousness I believe he deserves the presumption of innocence. I'd like to see his story and her story made public.

What does the alleged victim have to say?
She was bruised, blackened eye... did she hit herself?

She filed the complaint... Didn't he go on record saying she hit him first and then she changed her mind and said it didn't happen??
Where are you gettin this info from?

Its funny that CNN and MSNBC have barely covered this but during the Kavanaugh hearing CNN put on Avenotti more than 200 times to trash Kavanaugh. The Washington Free Beacon estimated CNN alone gave Avenotti over $175 million dollars of free media coverage. Just seems a little strange.

Why would Avenatti baselessly point fingers at Wohl, someone who is already considered a loser even in far right circles? Furthermore, why would Avenatti lie about Wohl lying? Isn't it just as likely that well known liar Jacob Wohl lied again???

Did he lie about being part of the "campaign" to smear Avenatti? Did he lie and make the accusation up? Which lie are you stating is the truth here. Its really strange that you would go out of your way to try and defend someone as scummy as Avenatti.

Where are you gettin this info from?

Right here:
https://www.westernjournal.com/brea...-michael-avenatti-arrested-domestic-violence/

Avenatti then showed up running into the building, chasing her, screaming, “She hit me first.” He angrily added, “This is bulls—, this is f—ing bulls—.

TMZ reported Wednesday that law enforcement sources told the celebrity news outlet that a woman filed a felony domestic violence report.

The sources said her face was “swollen and bruised.”

Read above.
Knowledge is your friend.

Oh really? It's quite apparent that it's not your friend. It's all good though. Trump says he loves the uneducated. Perhaps for good reason too.

Back
Top Bottom