• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Avenatti appears to blame Jacob Wohl for domestic violence arrest

To be fair, look at how many voted for Trump to stick it to the D.C. status quo....:shrug:

Yes, that is fair. But the reverse can be proven with that same example.

I know he doesn't have a shot, but if I'm going to be frank. The fact that he may try still worries me.
I jumped the Democrat ship halfway through 2016, after years of serving it faithfully. Every day I look back and I see my once beloved party just slide further and further into near social destitution.

I worry that if he places his foot on that political stage and digs at least one toe into the soil, that there in that singular moment. I will witness the final breath of my former party and they will firmly be past the point of no return.

You mean a major party might abandon its core values in favor of a rabble-rousing demagogue, and turn a large chunk of itself into a full-blown personality cult? Interesting thought....

I'm guessing the charges will be dropped...Still kudos to the Right Wing trolls that set this up.....They'll need an accuser to step forward...With evidence....For any conviction

He'll pay her off if anyway possible.

To be fair, look at how many voted for Trump to stick it to the D.C. status quo....:shrug:

Interesting concept...he fills the swamp he promised to drain.

In fact it seems like Mueller is helping drain the swamp more than Trump.;)

You mean a major party might abandon its core values in favor of a rabble-rousing demagogue, and turn a large chunk of itself into a full-blown personality cult? Interesting thought....

Many of the democrats had already turned to that before I left the party. Trumps arrival only accelerated it and IMO, it was the continuous brow beating and identity politics that they used. Which helped to launch him into the seat that he now occupies.

Interesting concept...he fills the swamp he promised to drain.

In fact it seems like Mueller is helping drain the swamp more than Trump.;)
Yeah he is riding the swamp of liars at this rate the swamp will be drained in 3052

It wasn't the Democrats who elected Trump.

But it was the Democrats that helped to chase more and more people to rally under his banner.

Constantly calling everyone who doesn't at least want what could possibly the first woman president, homophobes, sexist, misogynist, racist, islamaphobes... or at the very least calling a vast majority of them deplorables. Was something that didn't help the party in the least. Which is present even now with posters who are willing to deride and insult someone simply for not sharing their point of view, much less for even supporting Trump at all.

Trump got a handful of 'Bernie bros' and hurting blue collars in steel country. There was no mass exodus 'under his banner'. The rest were hardcore Republicans who'd never have gone any other way and were just dying for a figurehead like him; most moderate Republicans who decided to stomach him because they'd never vote for a Dem; and libertarians who have never supported dems because they're always at loggerheads over guns. And he still lost the popular vote, so there was no 'flocking' going on. He got in on a fluke, not some sea change in real wants and needs.

The Dems gave it to the Republicans when the nominated Hillary Clinton. She was a lazy pathetic candidate that preferred raising money in Martha's Vineyard or Hollywood to stumping in Wisconsin.

She was paid to let Avenatti beat the **** out of her?

Avenatti sure seems to have a closet full of skeletons. Maybe people in glass houses shouldn't go around throwing stones?

Avenatti sure seems to have a closet full of skeletons. Maybe people in glass houses shouldn't go around throwing stones?

All that's left for this prick is for him to be disbarred and the collapse of his life will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom