• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling

And yet most of those same people will scream and yell against having any of their tax dollar being used to educate or provide medical care for that fetus once it is born.
I guess I’d have to see the numbers on that one. Can you provide data showing that “most” of the people who think a fetus is more valuable than a piece of shit are also screaming and yelling about education and healthcare?

Of course, getting a vascetomy is better than murdering your partner because she is pregnant. The number 1 cause of pregnant women's death is getting murdered by their boyfriend/husband.

Friend of mine got pregnant several years back. Huge surprise! Her husband's vasectomy worked for about 15 years and then it didn't. I guess they aren't always 100% effective? All worked out for the best - beautiful girl and two 20-something siblings that can dote on her and help out as needed.

it's good to know that humans will continue to have sex. married or not.

The Health Benefits of Doing the Nasty | HuffPost Life

Friend of mine got pregnant several years back. Huge surprise! Her husband's vasectomy worked for about 15 years and then it didn't. I guess they aren't always 100% effective? All worked out for the best - beautiful girl and two 20-something siblings that can dote on her and help out as needed.

Did they do a paternity test?

Are these the same people that believe in a fairy-sky Lord? Also, a fetus isn't alive, it's biomechanical.
Your side seems dedicated to making this an issue in November. I’m not sure how smart that is, but I’m not it charge. However, if they do decide to make it the main issue, I would suggest not going before the American people and comparing a fetus to a pile of shit. Just some free advice there. Take it if you want.

Did they do a paternity test?
Not that they told me, lol. They did go to the doctor and ask how it was possible. Doctor explained that it was super rare but that it does happen.

So you spend your spare time in the recovery rooms of hospitals polling men who just had vasectomies and women who just had their tubes tied, finding out whether they had had the prodedures because seven children was all they could afford or whether their "liberal" politics demanded it? It is amazing you are able to walk around. If some big guy didn't deck you in his post-operative state, some angry woman surely would have. That surgery isn't pleasant. Not that I have had it. The women I know who have had it all had a lot of kids. Usually their doctors were urging them to stop procreating.
Uh, this is about vasectomies. Women (females) don't have them.
The procedure is painless for men, and uncomfortable for a couple days at worst.

Reminds me of a story. Woman talking to her neighbor. "I have to be absolutely sure than I don't get pregnant"> Neighbor 'I thought your husband got a vasectomy" Woman "That is why I have to be absolutely sure not to get pregnant'

The procedure is painless for men, and uncomfortable for a couple days at worst.

You can expect women will be getting tubes tied as well especially if they had a cesarean

at least old, crust men aren't making young people do medical stuff they wouldn't normally do.

that's small government for sure.

The procedure is painless, but 2 days sitting with bags of frozen vegetables on your lap and feeling like someone kicked you in the nuts is not fun.

But no regrets. I'd do it again.

With all the liberals and progressives having vasectomies, getting their tubes tied, switching genders, and marrying their same-sex partners, they'll remove themselves from the gene pool in about one-two generations.

Medically Scientific Factoid.
Look at the con celebrating and hoping for what he just described which was the plot scenario for the movie Idiocracy.

So you spend your spare time in the recovery rooms of hospitals polling men who just had vasectomies and women who just had their tubes tied, finding out whether they had had the prodedures because seven children was all they could afford or whether their "liberal" politics demanded it? It is amazing you are able to walk around. If some big guy didn't deck you in his post-operative state, some angry woman surely would have. That surgery isn't pleasant. Not that I have had it. The women I know who have had it all had a lot of kids. Usually their doctors were urging them to stop procreating.
yup.......i guess we will be left with alternative but to outlaw sex.......so with no sex and no guns won't we be a peach of a nation

That statement and the flip side of it is probably THE crux of the entire argument between the two sides. In another forum I saw someone post a photo similar to this, and posed two questions "Would you stop a woman wearing one of these and tell her that's NOT a baby inside?" And "If a woman wearing this shirt had ever or would ever have an abortion, would she believe that she was getting rid of a "baby"? There was lots of dialogue on that.
Because writing on a t-shirt is science to the right.

so men aren't gonna simply stop having sex with women??
That has never and will never be a viable option, barring something wild like realistic sexbots so no one wants to.
Maybe fully immersive VR.

Back
Top Bottom