• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling

so men aren't gonna simply stop having sex with women??
Being gay not sure i have a dog in this fight.

Where is that male BC pill we been hearing about for years?

If avaliable i am not sure how many men would actually use.

With all the liberals and progressives having vasectomies, getting their tubes tied, switching genders, and marrying their same-sex partners, they'll remove themselves from the gene pool in about one-two generations.

Medically Scientific Factoid.

Can you guys go a day without going off on trans? Bashing trans is like a heroin addiction with you folks.

look, all guys aren't gonna get vasectomies.

this is just some men trying to protect themselves/their partners from old, crusty republican men potentially sending them to prison for the rest of their lives.

The Supreme Court has scared men into surgery! I am sure that the combination of banned abortions and the threat to birth control openly posed by Clarence Thomas in his opinion have made all thinking people aware that actions have consequences. The consequences are more dire for the woman, of course, and affect her physical health and even whether she lives or dies, but they also affect some men.

"Stein* said his practice is booked through the end of August with vasectomy appointments, prompting him to open up more days in his schedule to accommodate patients who have recently registered. He and his associate, John Curington, said the decision overturning Roe has directly factored into their patients’ requests for vasectomies. Men under the age of 30 who do not have children are requesting vasectomies in greater numbers than before, the physicians said.

'I’d say at least 60 or 70 percent are mentioning the Supreme Court decision,' Curington said. 'And a few of them have such sophistication as young men that they actually are thinking about Justice Thomas and his opinion that contraception may fall next. And that’s shocking. That’s something that doesn’t enter into our conversations ever, until this week.'"

*Dr. Stein is a urologist in Florida who performs vasectomies.

Really Merica is truly one ****ed up place lmfao

Back
Top Bottom