• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men are sexist if they enjoy their woman having an orgasm.

Eh...I don't see that as a healthy route to take.

And the attitudes, actions, ideals, and life choices of the majority of Young Progressive, Radical Feminist, Women are Healthy?

Putting your life in their hands is Healthy?

I've a number of very successful, now very wealthy, entrepeneur friends, who eventually set aside their MIGTOW ideals, but only after building a very happy life,....

And, going to a foreign country to date non-American women!

-

For those inside the movement, it is often spelled and pronouced that way, because then it makes a word, and not just an acronym.

-

The movement? This is a cause?

The movement? This is a cause?

Yes. How can you call yourself aware of American Politics and not know about the MIGTOW? It is having a far greater impact of 2017-> society than Progressive-Feminism.

Google it.

And the attitudes, actions, ideals, and life choices of the majority of Young Progressive, Radical Feminist, Women are Healthy?

I've a number of very successful, now very wealthy, entrepeneur friends, who eventually set aside their MIGTOW ideals, but only after building a very happy life,....

-

Don't date or get in a relationship with those types of women. I'd say most women aren't like this, and by most I mean the vast majority. Yes...there is 3rd wave feminists that are toxic but that's not necessarily representative.

Why is that?

Because there are plenty of women that are more sensible and cutting out your only option for a meaningful sexual relationship is horrible. We are still sexual beings and having that side fulfilled to various degrees, in a relationship that actually means something (aka not prostitutes) is healthy.

-

Dude, it's incredibly stupid to just broad brush all women as crazy feminist types, and then use that as a lame excuse to never enter into a relationship with a American woman ever.

Last edited:
Don't date or get in a relationship with those types of women. I'd say most women aren't like this, and by most I mean the vast majority. Yes...there is 3rd wave feminists that are toxic but that's not necessarily representative.

From my experience, those American women with enough intelligence and education (Progressive Indoctrination Aside) to be interesting enough to become a lifetime partner, are almost always also those who have been indoctrinated into toxic Progressive Feminism.

Date an educated Yugoslavian woman some day...

-

If caring about your partner's satisfaction is a sexist trait, then I have some apologizing to do.

Yes. How can you call yourself aware of American Politics and not know about the MIGTOW? It is having a far greater impact of 2017-> society than Progressive-Feminism.

Google it.

I don't know what world you are living in, but the MGTOW "movement" is nowhere near close to having the same (or a greater) impact of Feminism in today's society.

-

MIGTOW is just a male version of feminist extremism. Neither are seem very healthy.

*Note I'm not talking about mainstream feminism, espousing equal treatment. I'm speaking to the kinds of feminism that makes enemies of men.

Dude, it's incredibly stupid to just broad brush all women as crazy feminist types, and then use that as a lame excuse to never enter into a relationship with a American woman ever.

Besides....they might have Ebola! :lamo

From my experience, those American women with enough intelligence and education (Progressive Indoctrination Aside) to be interesting enough to become a lifetime partner, are almost always also those who have been indoctrinated into toxic Progressive Feminism.

Date an educated Yugoslavian woman some day...

-

Eh...hit up some southern girls or something and stay away from the left coast and the north east.

Because there are plenty of women that are more sensible and cutting out your only option for a meaningful sexual relationship is horrible. We are still sexual beings and having that side fulfilled to various degrees, in a relationship that actually means something (aka not prostitutes) is healthy.

But there is nothing unhealthy about avoiding relationships like you claimed. Furthermore, 50% of people cheat, so it's not like being in realtionship somehow keeps you safe from STD's.

As for your other point, well, you see, at some point people get tired of looking, so they just stop looking.

But there is nothing unhealthy about avoiding relationships like you claimed. Furthermore, 50% of people cheat, so it's not like being in realtionship somehow keeps you safe from STD's.

As for your other point, well, you see, at some point people get tired of looking, so they just stop looking.

See, I wonder what experiences bring people to think that? Don't believe what you see in the media, or Hollywood, as being representative. I mean, 53% of women voted for Trump, which definitely rules them out of the extremist feminist category.

MIGTOW is just a male version of feminist extremism. Neither are seem very healthy.

*Note I'm not talking about mainstream feminism, espousing equal treatment. I'm speaking to the kinds of feminism that makes enemies of men.

MGTOW doesn't have any demands, so comparing them to feminism isn't a great comparison. They're more like those old sex strikes by feminists back in 19th century, but with the strike being on relationships, not sex.

Are you limited to being just a series of Orgasms, with a woman or without? Is SEX what defines you?

If so... that actually does sound a bit sexist.

-

No, sex doesn't define me. Neither does pizza. But life without either of those things wouldn't be as awesome. :)

Stop looking. Build a happy life without women...

and if it was meant to be, suddenly truly interesting and non-progressive-insane-radical-feminists women will suddenly find you!

I've seen it happen dozens of times.

-

Eh...hit up some southern girls or something and stay away from the left coast and the north east.

No, no, no, Kurmugeon has it all wrong. He needs to find himself a nice wholesome Mormon girl. Mormons teach their girls from a young age gender roles and how to please men. It's not me being sexist, it's just how Mormons live their lives. The 1950s are alive and well in Utah.

I read that article, and I still don't understand what the author was trying to say. Nor did I understand what the so-called researchers she was writing about were trying to say. If I had to think about just what I was supposed to be thinking about a woman's orgasm when I was in bed with her, making sure not to enjoy seeing and hearing her have it, etc., etc., it would take a lot of the fun out of the experience. Maybe that's what the women who write stuff like that really want--to make sure guys don't enjoy themselves in bed.

Back
Top Bottom