• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Members Memorable Quotes"

Caine said:
Nixon - "I'm not a crook" Resigns before he could be impeached by an overwhelming majority.

Reagan - "For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."

Bush senior - "I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

Bush Jr. - "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

Also.
"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." - Didn't Bin Laden say the same thing? Only using Infidels instead of Terrorists?

Also.
"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

Also.
"I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision." This comment made about Wiccans in the Military.

Talk about the Intolerance and Wacko Party.

You took the Bush Jr. quote out of context he said he prayed long and hard about whether or not to send troops into harms way, Christian folks call ones conscience a god.

And if god is the worst thing the Republicans talk about woppy we are a nation founded on absolutest Christian morality, don't make me break out the Democrats quotes.

also didn't you put me on ignore so as to be able to focus on your career at the gay bath house?

You guys lost get over yourself jerk off.

Caine said:
Nixon - "I'm not a crook" Resigns before he could be impeached by an overwhelming majority.
Clinton - "I did not have sex with that woman" when he clearly did have sex with that woman, after being caught in the lie, tries to redefine sex and even the word is, narrowly escapes impeachment yet still convicted of perjory. BTW, Nixon was to be impeached for impeding justice, about the same calibre of crime as perjory.

Reagan - "For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."
Who cares, not exactly a statement that means anything to his credibility.

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." - Didn't Bin Laden say the same thing? Only using Infidels instead of Terrorists?
How about a little perspective here, by infidels Bin Laden meant anyone who didn't practice their brand of Islam, and by terrorists W. meant a very minute group of "people" who blow up the innocent, saw peoples heads off, and commit other atrocities.
"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."
And it is, what's your point.

Talk about the Intolerance and Wacko Party.
Much like people on the left who throw blood on people wearing fur, or spiking trees on private property, or burning a lot full of SUV's, attacking people for praying outside of their home or church, sending a "hope you die" christmas card to a soldier in Bethesda Medical Center, trying to turn speaking about a CIA overt desk agent into a criminal charge, demonizing the NRA, insisting on increasing taxes but only on the wealthy, attacking oil companies with windfall taxes, passing insane regulations that inhibit the ability to create new refineries, and then the political correctness movement, I probably forgot about a few as well.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Don't play stupid . . . I'll give you a hint: it was what you were doing with your gay lifemate sissy-boy in between lubing up eachothers ass holes and playing games of hide the sausage, when all the cool kids were out getting drunk and having intercourse with people of the opposite sex.

What is it with you and all the homo references? You could at least make them funny...and that was sooooo low pulling the sissy-boy card...I mean, really now, do you dislike Caine that much?

LaMidRighter said:
Who cares, not exactly a statement that means anything to his credibility.
Actually, it shows that he is a freaking Religious Maniac.

How about a little perspective here, by infidels Bin Laden meant anyone who didn't practice their brand of Islam, and by terrorists W. meant a very minute group of "people" who blow up the innocent, saw peoples heads off, and commit other atrocities.
So, If Im not with Bush, Im with the terrorists? What a cheap way to try to gain popularity. I don't buy it, Sorry.

And it is, what's your point.
Notice the bolded words. He let another one of his crazy religious thoughts slip

Much like people on the left who throw blood on people wearing fur, or spiking trees on private property, or burning a lot full of SUV's, attacking people for praying outside of their home or church, sending a "hope you die" christmas card to a soldier in Bethesda Medical Center,
This is the funny one, The people you mention are ignorant citizens from the left, not POLITICAL LEADERS.
trying to turn speaking about a CIA overt desk agent into a criminal charge,
This one went both ways.
demonizing the NRA
Demonizing the ACLU? Oh wait, they are demons because you say so.
insisting on increasing taxes but only on the wealthy
Cutting 40 Billion Dollars in spending that help the middle class while adding another 100 Billion in Tax Cuts to people who make over 145 thousand a year? And this is called Deficit Reduction??
attacking oil companies with windfall taxes, passing insane regulations that inhibit the ability to create new refineries, and then the political correctness movement, I probably forgot about a few as well.
The difference is, I quoted specific wacko Republican Presidents saying ignorant things and you have to throw out "leftish" movement ideals? What do the actions of a few crazy liberal activist groups have to do with the Republican Political Leaders?
I could go on for quite a while about the ignorant "Christian Right" groups out there.

FDR - Japanese internment sent us out on an imperialistic war of conquest.

Truman - 'The great society,' need I say more? OK he got us into another interventionalist war in Korea.

JFK - got us into the interventionalist war in Vietnam, brings country to the brink of nuclear war during Cuban Missille crisis.

Johnson - increased our involvement in Vietnam

Clinton - aside from getting bloweries in the oval office he's the first president since Andrew Johnson to get impeached.

great list . . . not

Eisenhower - "beware the military industrial complex." Ends Korean War.

Nixon - Opened up trade with China ended Vietnam war.

Reagan - ended cold war massive nuclear disarmament "Gorbachev tear down this wall."

Bush senior - saw to the peaceful transission of Soviet Union into the Russian Republic. Also won the most successful least costly war in U.S. history.

Bush Jr. - ousted Taliban from Afghanistan, ousted Saddam Hussein from Iraq, protects nation from further terrrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

FDR- Internment was a pre-McCarthy Taft republican pre-positioning posture for the next election.

Truman- Unfortunately, the great society (national health insurance) is over half century germanation. Of course, we were correct and every other civilized country was wrong.

JFK- I agree, The Cuban Missile crisis was Ted Mack's Amateur hour. Can you imagine if the left side of the aisle pulled back in the republican post-McCarthy Taft war monger mode with the Goldwater - Nixon mirror staring you in the face.

Johnson- Every republicans claim to fame. Of course the Civil Right's Act was Sherman's revenge.

Clinton- My God, your comparing blow jobs to a balanced budget.

Eisenhower- But for FDR's four terms, he would have been a democrat and maybe his warning had been heeded.

Nixon- Gee, He opened up trade with China, and our trade deficit has gone down.

Bush Sr.- He lost to a womanizer.

Bush Jr.- Syria and Iran are now safe due to the "dry hole boy's" preemptive action against stone age Afghanistan and mesopotamia.

mixedmedia said:
And I damn sure hope you're proud of yourself. He has all of your balls of none of your charm. More supervision and guidance would have been appropriate. This is the sort of thing that happens when children are left to their own devices. Ever read Lord of the Flies?

I never said I taught him that. I'm guessing he picked up on me doing it. Least he could have done is footnote me. I always do such when I steal an original idea.

He has all of your balls of none of your charm.

What a nice thing to say. Thank you. I haven't received such a nice compliment since jallman, speaking to Ivan the eee, said that he had all of my conceit and half the wit. I'm so proud.

When in elementary school they took all the boys and put us in a room and showed "Lord of the Flies". Not sure what they were trying to do but it damn near disturbed me. Well, not really but, then again, look at me now.

Lord of the Flies. That's tickling something in the back of my skull. Can't quite put my finger on it yet but I'm sure it will turn into a horrid original concept that I'll be sure to share with you all. I'm thinking me, Billo, galenrox, NavyPride, desert island, lawn darts, war paint...it will come to me. More beer will help. This is bugging me. Thanks a lot mixed.

galenrox said:
by the way, if you saw 26x and Navy banned yesterday, that was a mistake on my behalf, I was doing something to their acct's and it apparently banned them, it got corrected though.
KC's taking a break for a while, but as long as 26x and Navy continue to behave themselves they're not going anywhere!

Thanks a lot. I read Navy and 26x were banned and I almost ended it all. But then, euphoria, it's not so. Quite messing with me. You megalomaniacs have banned Canuck, Ayran, sissy, just come out and ask me to leave for God's sake.

You were doing something with their accounts? 1984 come to life. Any wonder I keep the webcams cover on? Does explain why my CPU keeps winking at me though.

alphieb said:
FDR- Internment was a pre-McCarthy Taft republican pre-positioning posture for the next election.

Is revisionist history fun?

Truman- Unfortunately, the great society (national health insurance) is over half century germanation. Of course, we were correct and every other civilized country was wrong

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, yes every other country was wrong their health care sucks due to the dumbing down of the medical profession, ours is second to none.

JFK- I agree, The Cuban Missile crisis was Ted Mack's Amateur hour. Can you imagine if the left side of the aisle pulled back in the republican post-McCarthy Taft war monger mode with the Goldwater - Nixon mirror staring you in the face.

OK I see Kennedy's **** ups were the Republicans fault. :roll:

Johnson- Every republicans claim to fame. Of course the Civil Right's Act was Sherman's revenge.

Coulda sworn that was a Democrat blocking black students from entering that school during desegregation.

Clinton- My God, your comparing blow jobs to a balanced budget.

You don't get impeached for sexual indescretions.

Eisenhower- But for FDR's four terms, he would have been a democrat and maybe his warning had been heeded.

Why would he be a Democrat? So now you're claiming the Republicans that were good are now to be considered Democrats? WTF
Nixon- Gee, He opened up trade with China, and our trade deficit has gone down.

Ended the Vietnam war.

Bush Sr.- He lost to a womanizer.

Ya because the same traits that get you layed get you elected.

Bush Jr.- Syria and Iran are now safe due to the "dry hole boy's" preemptive action against stone age Afghanistan and mesopotamia.

Ya Syria and Iran are ******** their pants right now.

teacher said:
I never said I taught him that. I'm guessing he picked up on me doing it. Least he could have done is footnote me. I always do such when I steal an original idea.

He has all of your balls of none of your charm.

What a nice thing to say. Thank you. I haven't received such a nice compliment since jallman, speaking to Ivan the eee, said that he had all of my conceit and half the wit. I'm so proud.

When in elementary school they took all the boys and put us in a room and showed "Lord of the Flies". Not sure what they were trying to do but it damn near disturbed me. Well, not really but, then again, look at me now.

Lord of the Flies. That's tickling something in the back of my skull. Can't quite put my finger on it yet but I'm sure it will turn into a horrid original concept that I'll be sure to share with you all. I'm thinking me, Billo, galenrox, NavyPride, desert island, lawn darts, war paint...it will come to me. More beer will help. This is bugging me. Thanks a lot mixed.

S'alright. Anything I can do for the literary arts, sir, is time well spent. And if you're going to write Trajan in, I suggest the role of Piggy.

mixedmedia said:
And if you're going to write Trajan in, I suggest the role of Piggy.

.............Classic................

mixedmedia said:
And if you're going to write Trajan in, I suggest the role of Piggy.

Now, by Piggy......do you mean Ms. Piggy? :lol:

Stace said:
Now, by Piggy......do you mean Ms. Piggy? :lol:

haha.....that's good, but no. Actually if you've ever read or seen one of the movie versions of Lord of the Flies, you would know that Piggy is so much better, lol.

mixedmedia said:
haha.....that's good, but no. Actually if you've ever read or seen one of the movie versions of Lord of the Flies, you would know that Piggy is so much better, lol.

Ah, unfortunately, I have not delved into the world of Lord of the Flies.....or Lord of the Rings, for that matter.

How about Paul Zindel's The Pigman? :smile:

Stace said:
Ah, unfortunately, I have not delved into the world of Lord of the Flies.....or Lord of the Rings, for that matter.

How about Paul Zindel's The Pigman? :smile:

Both are well worth the read. But Lord of the Rings will leave you feeling a little more generous toward your fellow man. :smile:

The Pigman? Nope, don't think I'm familiar with that? Is it a novel?

mixedmedia said:
Both are well worth the read. But Lord of the Rings will leave you feeling a little more generous toward your fellow man. :smile:

The Pigman? Nope, don't think I'm familiar with that? Is it a novel?

Yes, it is. It also has a sequel, The Pigman's Legacy.

Check out the Amazon description, it's much more concise than what I would end up with :lol:

galenrox said:
yeah you woukld you ****ing jew!

**** you you ****ing dirt rocken scrub! and I'm mic/wap you dumb pollack!

**** I'm polish too. sh!t

OK: the way your mother ****s it seems like she's got a little color in her but that mighta just been from the night before.

Last edited:
galenrox said:
alright, so there's a mexican, a german guy, and a pollack who all work in high rise construction, and they're all sitting high up openning their lunches.
First the mexican opens his lunch and it's enchiladas. So he says "Damnit! I have gotten this for lunch every day for the last 20 years! I swear to God if I get this tomorrow I'm gonna jump off this building!"
Then the german guy opens his, and it's bratwurst and sour kraut, so he says "Damnit! I've gotten this same thing for 20 years every damn day! If I get this tomorrow I'm gonna be jumping off this building with you!"
Than the pollack opens his lunch, and it's polish sausage, so he says, "Me too! 20 years and the same damn thing every day! If I get this tomorrow I'll be jumping off with you two!"

So the next day they're sitting at the same spot opening their lunches. The mexican opens his, and it's enchiladas, so he jumps off. Then the german opens his, and it's bratwurst and sour kraut, so he jumps off, and then the pollack opens his, and it's polish sausage, so he jumps off.

You didn't even need the rest of the joke. I got to that part and I was already laughing. Hahahahah good riddance.

The way your mother ****s it seems like she's got a little color in her but that mighta just been from the night before.

hahahahahahahahhah i love it.

Back
Top Bottom