• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

Most Slovenians speak Hungarian, it is a common language for all the Balkans. Has been since well before the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. She grew up speaking Hungarian and a half dozen other regional languages and dialects.

That is very true OldFatGuy. Currently the Balkan countries are Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Slovenia, Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece and Turkey. But anyone who is a student of history knows the borders of all these countries have changed over and over again throughout the centuries. The languages do have their differences but people learn to adopt to them. Not that long ago Yugoslavia was dismantled. My grandfather when he was born it was under Austria rule but the people identified as Serbian. By the time at the age of 16 his father put him on a ship to the United States because my great grandfather was fighting the Bolsheviks and he didn't want his sons to be taken prisoners to work in slave labor for the Bolshevik army.

Ignorant bull crap.

More of your unsupported ignorant lies.

How much time have you spent in the Balkans, Slovenia included? Please do tell what the languages spoken in Slovenia may be? Could among them be Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, German, others? Your expertise is required and desired. :lamo

What language did Yossip Tito declare to be the Yugoslavian national language? Please do tell.

Last edited:
That was a half-apology. She had to include Trump in it. That nut won't even walk on the same side of the street as the Trump hotel. She has real problems.

Did Pamela Karlan actually say she refuses to walk past the Trump International Hotel even if doing so requires crossing the street? There could have been a misunderstanding somewhere that Republicans picked up.

She deserves worse than being mocked. Is there something physically or mentally wrong with this girl? Something is not right.

Greta Thunberg is on the autism spectrum (probably in the Asperger's syndrome range), so yes, she does have physical and mental issuses. Melania Trump OTOH only has Trupitis.

Most Slovenians speak Hungarian, it is a common language for all the Balkans. Has been since well before the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. She grew up speaking Hungarian and a half dozen other regional languages and dialects.

Hungarian is only spoken in two nattions because Translyvania seceded from Hungary less than 30 years ago. If you go anywhere else in Europe, most people likely do not know how to speak Hungarian.

Hungarian is only spoken in two nattions because Translyvania seceded from Hungary less than 30 years ago. If you go anywhere else in Europe, most people likely do not know how to speak Hungarian.

You need to get out more. Transylvania became part of Romania in 1918, after centuries of being part of Hungary, when the Moldavia and Wallachia principalities formed Romania after the defeat of both the Turks who ruled them, and the break up of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Of course this has absolutely nothing to do with the use of the Hungarian language throughout the Balkans, of which Romania is not a part but bordering thereto, and completely irrelevant both historically and currently to the issue at hand.

She deserves worse than being mocked. Is there something physically or mentally wrong with this girl? Something is not right.

So because she has autism, "she deserves worse than being mocked"?

I can't even describe how ****ed up of a post that is.

How much time have you spent in the Balkans, Slovenia included? Please do tell what the languages spoken in Slovenia may be? Could among them be Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, German, others? Your expertise is required and desired. :lamo

What language did Yossip Tito declare to be the Yugoslavian national language? Please do tell.

I'm with you on this OldFatGuy. Anyone can make any claim about how many languages they can speak, and we should all believe them without any further evidence.

I, for example, speak and write in over 1,287 languages fluently.

If anyone questions me, could you please give them your standard "Melania excuses?" Thank you in advance.

I'm with you on this OldFatGuy. Anyone can make any claim about how many languages they can speak, and we should all believe them without any further evidence.

I, for example, speak and write in over 1,287 languages fluently.

If anyone questions me, could you please give them your standard "Melania excuses?" Thank you in advance.

And another partisan linguistic expert rings forth.

My maternal grandfather arrived here when he was 13. Worked manual labor on the railroads, walking back and forth across the country twice before settling in lower Manhattan's east side. Once there, he learned 14 languages and dialects from other immigrants so he could do trade. He initially spoke Polish and German in addition to Russian. His wife, when she arrived, my grandmother, spoke German, Hungarian and Yiddish. She was not Jewish, but Yiddish was an unofficial language of trade in Vienna and eastern Europe where she grew up. She never learned much English, but could curse like a Hungarian truck driver. My great grandparents, her parents arrived here just prior to WWII. They spoke German and Yiddish. My great grandmother had grown up in Bavaria where everyone spoke Yiddish. She never learned English. I never understood a word she spoke, but her hands were quick to smack my own when she didn't like my table manners, and quicker to pull me in for a sloppy unwanted hug. It is no surprise to me that partisan democrats mock immigrants.

This thread really isn't about Melania. It is about how the roles of prejudice have passed from the conservatives to the liberals. You set a great example.

And another partisan linguistic expert rings forth.

Not partisan, but obviously a linguistic expert. Like I said, I speak and write in 1,287 languages. Fluently. You clearly believe Melania without any evidence, so why not me? Looks like you're eschewing critical thinking in exchange for cult membership. Trump would be pleased, and definitely include you among the people he loves.

Oh, hang on, I just mastered 4 more languages. Make that read and write in 1,291 languages. Fluently.

This thread really isn't about Melania....

Apparently you didn't read the thread title: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

or read the article link in the OP: First lady Melania Trump said ...

Last edited:
Not partisan, but obviously a linguistic expert. Like I said, I speak and write in 1,287 languages. Fluently. You clearly believe Melania without any evidence, so why not me? Looks like you're eschewing critical thinking in exchange for cult membership. Trump would be pleased, and definitely include you among the people he loves.

Oh, hang on, I just mastered 4 more languages. Make that read and write in 1,291 languages. Fluently.

Apparently you didn't read the thread title: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

or read the article link in the OP: First lady Melania Trump said ...

I read it, but unlike you, I got past the superficial.

I read it, but unlike you, I got past the superficial.

Yeah, you went straight to the imaginary. :2wave:

EDIT: Are you a Christian?

Last edited:
Yeah, you went straight to the imaginary. :2wave:

EDIT: Are you a Christian?

No, I am not Christian, Jewish or anything else you would be familiar with. I am Mari.

No, I am not Christian, Jewish or anything else you would be familiar with. I am Mari.

Just confirming your belief in storybook characters.

I don't find it surprising that people who are prone to believe in the existence of Santa, Harry Potter, and other storybook characters, also believe what a Trump tells them without good evidence.

Just confirming your belief in storybook characters.

I don't find it surprising that people who are prone to believe in the existence of Santa, Harry Potter, and other storybook characters, also believe what a Trump tells them without good evidence.

In every myth there is a truth.

A lot more than you did, many years. Now go away and take your ignorant crap along.

Were you speaking truthfully, you'd know better. The ignorance here is owned by you.

I really don't give a crap what you believe, but more importantly you still have no clue about who and where Hungarian is spoken and what languages Melania speaks.

Uh huh. You don't care but can't resist commenting. :lamo

Professor Karlan publicly apologized for mentioning Barron in her remarks; she said it was wrong and she regretted doing so.

Move on; nothing more to see here.

Actually my feathered friend, there is much more to see. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Professor Karlan publicly apologized for mentioning Barron in her remarks; she said it was wrong and she regretted doing so.

Move on; nothing more to see here.

Fox loves outrage to stir up its viewers. They don’t care how weak or how dead the issue is. Outrage promotes viewers and page views at the Clickbait Network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom