• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

She says she speaks 7 languages. Is there proof of that from a reliable source?

Not that I can find. I suspect she can say "Ya" in seven languages..

After wearing this on a tour of warehoused children, Melania has lost the right to complain about Barron being mentioned in the news media.

melania-jacket-dont-care-do-you.jpg

I don't give a ****.

I can't believe you are saying such mean things about Barron. First, you misspell his name. Now you are saying you don't care about him. What's wrong with you?

Yeah it was somewhat tasteless. But are we going to pretend that teasing the president over the name he chose for his son is worse than that president abusing the power of his office to extort a foreign power to interfere in the election on his behalf? Because we got him on that.

And that's all this is - another deflection using fake outrage over a petty slight to hide from the larger context.

One is a fact the other is an unsupported allegation. Beyond that, ridiculing or bulling children by a so called adult is never acceptable. And it is not the first time this has occurred. It happened on Bush's children too. Only an unprincipled twit would try to justify it.

One is a fact the other is an unsupported allegation. Beyond that, ridiculing or bulling children by a so called adult is never acceptable. And it is not the first time this has occurred. It happened on Bush's children too. Only an unprincipled twit would try to justify it.

It happened to Chelsea Clinton.

I guess you don't remember when Rush labeled 13 year old Chelsea "The White House dog".

And then he felt compelled to do it again, it seems.

I.O.K.I.Y.A.R.

Is Baron Trump speaking in the public square? No, he isn't. When he does, he becomes open to challenge and criticism. Until then, he's off limits. Anyone who disagrees hates children
[sarcasm]
WTF?!?!! "Baron"? Now you're attacking him. You know his name is Barron. You're clearly mocking his name, and trying to make him feel bad for not being an actual Baron.

Why are you launching this horrible attack on an innocent child?

[/sarcasm]

The conservative argument in a nutshell ^^

That was a halfa**apology she had to include Trump in it. That nut won't even walk on the same side of the street as the Trump hotel. She has real problems. :lol:

Yes.....she is a kook with crazy eyes.

Ive about decided that some form of mental illness seems goes along with being a radical leftist........look at Adam Shiff....he's got them same crazy eyes

Umm, yeah, skipped a presidency in that recollection. They all get ridiculed at some point; like Ivanka and Don Jr, some even deserve it. The teenage one probably doesn't deserve it, but then it wasn't an directed at Barron, no matter how tatselessy (or wittily depending on your point of view) the pun on his name was. It was an attack on the president's sense of entitlement and autocratic tendencies. And yes, in that respect it is justified.

Yes.....she is a kook with crazy eyes.

Ive about decided that some form of mental illness seems goes along with being a radical leftist........look at Adam Shiff....he's got them same crazy eyes
Have you seen the comedian that impersonates Schiff on the Greg Gutfield show...nailed it! He has got Schiff's eyes down pat. :lol:

She is not a political hack. She is a renown law professor and expert on the Constitution. Even if she is a “classless Liberal hack” her option is worth more than yours. Guess that doesn’t make your opinion worth much, does it?
She is a nut that won't even walk on the same side of the road that the Trump hotel in DC is on. Now that is just crazy. :lol: She hates Trump so much that her biased opinion is worthless. I just listened to professor Alan Dershowitz who has taught more than 50 years at Harvard. Dershowitz says that there is no constitutional case for impeachment. Dershowitz is a liberal Democrat and does not support Trump much like Turley. The thing is Turley and Pro. Dershowitz don't have TDS , unlike Pro. Pamela Karlan, and they respect the constitution.

Last edited:
After wearing this on a tour of warehoused children, Melania has lost the right to complain about Barron being mentioned in the news media.

melania-jacket-dont-care-do-you.jpg

Nope. Worn getting on and off the plane so the media could see it and lose their ****. Which they did.

Nope. Worn getting on and off the plane so the media could see it and lose their ****. Which they did.

Jeez, the first lady taking after her husband and acting like a complete idiot in public got the press talking. Who would have guessed?

LOL, America has The First Family of Laughing Stocks. No wonder your country is laughed at around the world, your leader mocked around the world.

Twitter Users Taunt Donald Trump After World Leaders Openly Laugh At His UN Speech

Australian Leader Mocks Donald Trump: ‘We Are Winning So Much’ - WSJ

Think about that, "Laughing Stock" is the very best Conservative America can produce, that's your best representative. :lamo

zzuxo29fhg021.png

Last edited:
Jeez, the first lady taking after her husband and acting like a complete idiot in public got the press talking. Who would have guessed?

LOL, America has The First Family of Laughing Stocks. No wonder your country is laughed at around the world, your leader mocked around the world.

Twitter Users Taunt Donald Trump After World Leaders Openly Laugh At His UN Speech

Australian Leader Mocks Donald Trump: ‘We Are Winning So Much’ - WSJ

Think about that, "Laughing Stock" is the very best Conservative America can produce, that's your best representative. :lamo

zzuxo29fhg021.png
You miss the point. It was directly to the press because they have gone relentlessly negative with her.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Is Baron Trump speaking in the public square? No, he isn't. When he does, he becomes open to challenge and criticism. Until then, he's off limits. Anyone who disagrees hates children

WTF!!!!!! How dare you mention his name! He's off limits.

WTF!!!!!! How dare you mention his name! He's off limits.
So you want some bully kids making fun of his name just like that nut bag lawyer did. Nice :roll: Minors should be off limits. They have no choice and no voice in politics.

So you want some bully kids making fun of his name just like that nut bag lawyer did. Nice :roll: Minors should be off limits. They have no choice and no voice in politics.

She used Barron Trump to insult his father and that was

was wrong to do and even she said she was wrong. Why don’t you stop trying to defend such poor behavior. When you try to defend behavior that even she admits was wrong it makes you wrong too.

Bringing up the name of a minor to make a political point is despicable. You owe him an apology. Minors should be off limits... OFF LIMITS... You seem to have trouble understanding this concept.

She is a nut that won't even walk on the same side of the road that the Trump hotel in DC is on. Now that is just crazy. :lol: She hates Trump so much that her biased opinion is worthless. I just listened to professor Alan Dershowitz who has taught more than 50 years at Harvard. Dershowitz says that there is no constitutional case for impeachment. Dershowitz is a liberal Democrat and does not support Trump much like Turley. The thing is Turley and Pro. Dershowitz don't have TDS , unlike Pro. Pamela Karlan, and they respect the constitution.

Alan Dershowitz is also biased—he wanted very badly to be on the impeachment panel, but he was not selected because of his affiliation with the pedophile and sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein.

Alan Dershowitz is also biased—he wanted very badly to be on the impeachment panel, but he was not selected because of his affiliation with the pedophile and sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein.

Well ****, I think you just invalidated the entirety of Congress

Dershowitz is suing the girl/woman that accused him of having under aged sex with her. I believe him. I bet this does not make it to court before she admits it was all a lie. But I can see why the Republicans would not pick him with the accusation because the media would have a hayday and his message would be drowned out. Dershowitz is a Liberal Democrat he just loves the Constitution more than he hates Trump.

Bringing up the name of a minor to make a political point is despicable. You owe him an apology. Minors should be off limits... OFF LIMITS... You seem to have trouble understanding this concept.
I defended him. She used him to disparage his father and made fun of his name. BIG difference. ;)

Dershowitz is suing the girl/woman that accused him of having under aged sex with her. I believe him. I bet this does not make it to court before she admits it was all a lie. But I can see why the Republicans would not pick him with the accusation because the media would have a hayday and his message would be drowned out. Dershowitz is a Liberal Democrat he just loves the Constitution more than he hates Trump.

I believe the girl. Dershowitz is probably a sexual pervert. Fox News seems to have a lot of men with misogynistic views.

Back
Top Bottom