• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Apoplectic as Khan Narrative Crumbles

Sorta. Conservatives are split, with some supporting, some not supporting, but voting for in order to oppose Hillary, and some opposing.

Among Self-Identified Conservatives:

Bush in '04 exits - 84%
McCain in '08 - 78%
Romney in '12 -82%
Trump currently polling - 64%​

Astonishingly, 21% already say that they plan to vote for Hillary.

That's laughable. The GOP Establishment has completely bent over to Trump and helped his campaign squash conservative revolt. The person that the GOP establishment hated isn't Trump, it's Cruz (whom they hate, hate, hate).

Trump is nothing like Reagan. He's not a brilliant businessman (in fact, he seems to suck at it, as he has significantly underperformed both the Real Estate Market and even the S&P 500), his economic ideas are a refutation of Reagans (as they were then), and Trump has no clue how to go about destroying Islamist terrorism.

21% of Conservatives voting for Hillary? I doubt it. The part you left out is a larger % of Bernie supporters say they are voting for Trump and 20% on top of that say they are staying home.

Trump has a lot of cross over appeal, Hillary has none. Trump has a lot of charisma, Hillary has none. Trump fills sports arenas, Hillary had half the seats empty in High School size gyms.

Trump turning the GOP into a more Libertarian party is the best thing that could ever happen to that organization.

Trump has had over 550 business ventures less than a half dozen of them could ever be construed as failures. With that level of success he is not just a Brilliant Businessman but arguably the greatest Businessman alive today.

Foreign affairs are a mess today because Obama and Hillary put their own Political best interest above the best interest of America. Trump has already made it clear that he will put America first.

I admit I am in the anyone but Hillary camp, but its really getting hard to vote Trump. It might be Johnson for me.

I am pro-life, and it's hard for me to vote for Johnson. But if no pro-life Third Party candidate shows up, it might happen.

21% of Conservatives voting for Hillary? I doubt it.

:shrug: that's what self-identified conservatives are saying. Trump is a moral abortion who rejects conservative principles and values. It's natural that many conservatives who valued their beliefs would walk, as many have.

The part you left out is a larger % of Bernie supporters say they are voting for Trump and 20% on top of that say they are staying home.-

That's an interesting claim. I can't find it. I can find that a larger % of Bernie supporters are backing Hillary than Conservatives are backing Trump:

Earlier this month, two-thirds (67 percent) of those who backed Bernie Sanders during the primaries said they would vote for Clinton in November. After the Democratic convention, and a motion by Sanders himself to have Clinton selected as the nominee, her support among Sanders voters has risen to 73 percent..

Methinks that you took this data point and mistakenly concluded that this meant that 27% were currently voting Trump instead of Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, "Unknown", or some other figure.

Trump has a lot of cross over appeal

No he doesn't. His favorable are in the tank - he's upside down by more than 20 points. He's less popular than Hillary Clinton.

Trump turning the GOP into a more Libertarian party is the best thing that could ever happen to that organization.

Trump is a liberal big-government authoritarian. The idea that he's libertarian-inclined is ludicrous and laughable. The only thing that he has done for the Libertarian party is drive conservatives to it by driving them out of the GOP.

Trump has had over 550 business ventures less than a half dozen of them could ever be construed as failures. With that level of success he is not just a Brilliant Businessman but arguably the greatest Businessman alive today.

:lol: Trump has underperformed the market to the tune of trillions of dollars. Hell, if he had just put his money in S&P 500 Index Funds he would be far, far wealthier than he claims to be today, which is itself a wild exaggeration of his actual net worth.

Foreign affairs are a mess today because Obama and Hillary put their own Political best interest above the best interest of America. Trump has already made it clear that he will put America first.

Trump doesn't even know what that looks like - the man is utterly clueless on foreign policy, and his instincts to abandon our allies and enable our enemies are no better (in fact, if anything, somehow worse) than the fools he wishes to replace.

Last edited:
I admit I am in the anyone but Hillary camp, but its really getting hard to vote Trump. It might be Johnson for me.

Speaking his mind does give Trump opposition a lot of propaganda talking points, and Hillary has about 85% of the news media willing to flat out lie in her favor. That doesn't mean we should make this Pantsuit Wearing Piece of Garbage President.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary. That might be history repeating itself: without Ross Perot Bill would have never gotten close to the White House.

Speaking his mind does give Trump opposition a lot of propaganda talking points, and Hillary has about 85% of the news media willing to flat out lie in her favor. That doesn't mean we should make this Pantsuit Wearing Piece of Garbage President.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary. That might be history repeating itself: without Ross Perot Bill would have never gotten close to the White House.

I am now back to thinking that Trump is actually trying to lose this election, but I'll vote for him anyway, because he'll be easier than Hillary to stop from implementing any crappy policies.

If you're going to nitpick what people actually said, Khan did not say that Trump wants to ban al Muslim immigration. His exact words were:
"If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America. Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.

He vows to build walls and ban us from this country. Donald Trump, you are asking Americans to trust you with our future.

Are you saying that Mr. Trump has not called for banning Muslims from the U.S? Now, he's modified and changed and backpedalled, so it's hard to keep track, but he certainly has suggested a ban. And on what basis are you saying that Cpt Khan absolutely would have been admitted? It is Mr. Khan's opinion that his son would not have been admitted under Mr. Trumps restrictions on Muslims.

Khan was correct that Trump has called for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. (regardless of extent), that Trump has shown disrespect to...well...everyone....and that he has called for a wall to be built.[/QUOTE]

So this guy with his own words admits he could not pass a background check to get into this country.

Somebody had better take a hard look at this guy.

:shrug: that's what self-identified conservatives are saying. Trump is a moral abortion who rejects conservative principles and values. It's natural that many conservatives who valued their beliefs would walk, as many have.

That's an interesting claim. I can't find it. I can find that a larger % of Bernie supporters are backing Hillary than Conservatives are backing Trump:

Earlier this month, two-thirds (67 percent) of those who backed Bernie Sanders during the primaries said they would vote for Clinton in November. After the Democratic convention, and a motion by Sanders himself to have Clinton selected as the nominee, her support among Sanders voters has risen to 73 percent..

Methinks that you took this data point and mistakenly concluded that this meant that 27% were currently voting Trump instead of Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, "Unknown", or some other figure.

No he doesn't. His favorable are in the tank - he's upside down by more than 20 points. He's less popular than Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a liberal big-government authoritarian. The idea that he's libertarian-inclined is ludicrous and laughable. The only thing that he has done for the Libertarian party is drive conservatives to it by driving them out of the GOP.

:lol: Trump has underperformed the market to the tune of trillions of dollars. Hell, if he had just put his money in S&P 500 Index Funds he would be far, far wealthier than he claims to be today, which is itself a wild exaggeration of his actual net worth.

Trump doesn't even know what that looks like - the man is utterly clueless on foreign policy, and his instincts to abandon our allies and enable our enemies are no better (in fact, if anything, somehow worse) than the fools he wishes to replace.

Your Numbers on Bernie supporters are Pre-Wikileaks and Wikileaks says they are not done yet, Most of the news did not report that the Bernie Supporters rioted and tried to storm the stage at the DNC convention.

Most of the Trump disapproval is due to Political Correctness. The thing with PC is what people publicly claim offensive they a lot of times privately agree with and usually vote for.

Your source about Trump being a bad businessman is Propaganda Garbage invented after he became a politician. Prior to Trump going into politics no one ever suggested he was anything but one of Americas best Businessman.

pinqy said:
Are you saying that Mr. Trump has not called for banning Muslims from the U.S? Now, he's modified and changed and backpedalled, so it's hard to keep track, but he certainly has suggested a ban. And on what basis are you saying that Cpt Khan absolutely would have been admitted? It is Mr. Khan's opinion that his son would not have been admitted under Mr. Trumps restrictions on Muslims.

Khan was correct that Trump has called for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. (regardless of extent), that Trump has shown disrespect to...well...everyone....and that he has called for a wall to be built.

So this guy with his own words admits he could not pass a background check to get into this country.
No he did not. From Trump's campaign site: (New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

Total and complete does not mean "if you can pass a background check.

No he did not. From Trump's campaign site: (New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

The figure out what's going on means to make sure the person coming in is vetted completely.

Another way to say that is a background check.

I object on constitutional grounds but personally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if America were Muslim free.

It turns out that Khan is a very big Democrat operative with extensive ties to the Clintons and their foundation. Nobody in the mainstream media bothered to research this.

It sort of explains why Khan was so dishonest in his smear of Trump.

Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

another breitbart pile of crap. nobody but the lowest of the low attacks a gold star mother. breitbart is disgusting and yet you quote it.

Your Numbers on Bernie supporters are Pre-Wikileaks and Wikileaks says they are not done yet, Most of the news did not report that the Bernie Supporters rioted and tried to storm the stage at the DNC convention.

:shrug: that is flatly incorrect, those numbers include post convention.

Most of the Trump disapproval is due to Political Correctness.

No, that's just basic human decency, and Trumps lack thereof.

The thing with PC is what people publicly claim offensive they a lot of times privately agree with and usually vote for.

Shy Trump voters? There may be some. But those numbers? Extremely unlikely.

Your source about Trump being a bad businessman is Propaganda Garbage invented after he became a politician.

:lamo: Forbes. MarketWatch.

Yeah. [emoji38] math is garbage. Daggum math :mad:

Prior to Trump going into politics no one ever suggested he was anything but one of Americas best Businessman.

LOL, you an Apprentice watcher? :)

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

It turns out that Khan is a very big Democrat operative with extensive ties to the Clintons and their foundation. Nobody in the mainstream media bothered to research this.

In other words, "he said mean things about the Holy One's stupidity. He must be a democratic agent!"

Trump supporters just keep on failing.

I object on constitutional grounds but personally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if America were Muslim free.

Judenfrei for the twenty first century?

Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration policy of limiting Muslim immigration into the U.S.

Khizr Muazzam Khan graduated in Punjab University Law College, as the New York Times confirms. He specialized in International Trade Law in Saudi Arabia. An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries.

But more than this, Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law in the U.S. He was a co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia). Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Khan wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).”

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States | Walid Shoebat

All that being said, Trump shouldn't have attacked the man. What he should have said is that his son was over there because Hillary voted for the War and he was on record opposing it.

your post is from a right wing disgusting vile smear campaign with no basis in fact. an honest person would ask that this thread be squished. Khizr Khan Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent : snopes.com

Some of us actually support constitutional protections because they mean something rather than merely because the words are on paper.

Leftists lies and deceit, it's how they operate.

They even screw each other. ROTFLMAO

the fact that you dont fact check crap like that link says alot about your integrity and your willingness to smear a gold star mother.

Yeah, see, here's the thing:

A. The media isn't apoplectic about this.
B. No narrative has crumbled.

Reality. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

Some of us actually support constitutional protections because they mean something rather than merely because the words are on paper.

If that were true you would not support an ideology that is hostile to the constitution. It's not the religion of Islam I oppose it's Sharia Law. That is Not a right protected by the 1st.

Turns out that the phrase "Gold Star Parent" turns up less than 125,000 hits on google. This is not really a real thing anymore, has not been since we got so embarrassed rolling it out big time with all the boys we wasted in Nam.

Last edited:
Khan said that Trump wants to ban all Muslim immigration. This is false. Trump has never said he wants to do that. Khan said that he and his son would never have been in the US if Trump were President. This is false.

I really don't understand why more people haven't caught on to this.

I guess it shows the power of the Media to brainwash.

I really don't understand why more people haven't caught on to this.

Victim Culture.....One does not dispute or talk back too or otherwise challenge established victims.

Those that do feel our wrath, get shouted down, get punished, regardless of truth.

We be some STUPID people.

And it shows the power of the Media to brainwash the Proles.

And it shows the power of the Media to brainwash the Proles.

This civilization is so bad off that much of the time people believe what they want to believe, they call that truth, they call the stuff they imagine to be wrong "fantasy".

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink..all that rot....these imbeciles want to be lied to, they ****ing DEMAND to be lied to.

Things are bad, but never fear, TRUMP is here!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

:2usflag:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom