• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell privately cautions Trump about emergency declaration on border wall

why ... given that you're clueless, which is obvious by your comment which doesn't address or rebut any of the points given, why bother? You'll just prove it but one more time. You've done plenty so far.

Later.

l dont address idiocy, I poke it and watch it squirm. Later dude. Straw man me again and Ill poke it with my stick again. Not a straw man...lol jesus h christ this forum is ripe for the pickins.

Trump Fanboys can't say openly and straightforward what they are and want given it is totally objectionable so they end up saying things that are either silly or stupid or both. As we know TDS is one of their common default settings. Hillary, Obama and so on. Liberals worship Stalin etc. Democrats want open borders so illegals can vote for 'em. Attack, attack attack. Putin-Trump Fanboys can't say what they're for directly cause then it would be game over for 'em. ;)
Im for secure borders and enforcing our nations immigration laws. Are you? Lets go down the list and we can see where your ideology fails you.

Trump doesn't really care about building the wall. He cares about keeping the political issue alive for the next campaign. You've been played by Trump...again.

So glad to know that you're a psychic and have been reading Trumps mind...

...give me a ****ing break.

Im for secure borders and enforcing our nations immigration laws. Are you? Lets go down the list and we can see where your ideology fails you.

I'm for enforcing our nations immigration laws and for secure borders so thx for asking.

I'm also for immigration reform laws that Republicans have opposed since GW unsuccessfully proposed some way back when. If we had updated and thought through immigration laws and enforcement the racist right would have had the rug pulled out from under you on this issue that you over there need to have be divisive so you can exploit it and impose authoritarianism.

I'm for enforcing our nations immigration laws and for secure borders so thx for asking.

I'm also for immigration reform laws that Republicans have opposed since GW unsuccessfully proposed some way back when. If we had updated and thought through immigration laws and enforcement the racist right would have had the rug pulled out from under you on this issue that you over there need to have be divisive so you can exploit it and impose authoritarianism.
Great, tell us why dems never sealed the border after the reagan amnesty. Its been 40 years. You are for secure borders except you support people who arent. Can you tell us why your side is currently supporting sanctuary cities if you are *laughs* for border security?

You are the only one who can stop posting stupidity. I can only point it out.

So you plan on just reading my posts and then whining about them. Well...thats about you can do being in the position you are in right? I enjoy your whining.

hahahha yes I got played bybgetting exactly what I wanted and my candidate winning. You didnt get played, you got steam rolled on election night. Love those sky crying pics. Too funny.

hahahha yes I got played bybgetting exactly what I wanted and my candidate winning. You didnt get played, you got steam rolled on election night. Love those sky crying pics. Too funny.

So you got what? The great negotiator...and keep in mind he had the house and the senate. Bucket of Fail.

Mexico paying for the wall...FAIL
NK giving up their arsenal... FAIL
A new trade deal with China...FAIL
A tax cut you didn't benefit from. FAIL
Fix healthcare...FAIL.
Kill DACA...FAIL
Establish a commission on Radical Islam...FAIL
Cancel all funding for sanctuary cities...FAIL
End birthright citenship...FAIL
Defund Planned Parenthood... FAIL
Invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund...FAIL
Administer Medicaid through block grants...FAIL
Enact term limits...FAIL
Impose death penalty for cop killers...FAIL
Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton...FAIL
Make no cuts to Medicare...FAIL
Make no cuts to Social Security...FAIL
Eliminate Common Core...FAIL
Place lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections...FAIL
Add additional federal investment of $20 billion toward School Choice...FAIL
Open up libel laws..FAIL
Bring back waterboarding...FAIL
Change the vaccination schedule for children...FAIL
Create a health savings account...FAIL
Use U.S. steel for infrastructure projects...FAIL
Have mandatory minimum sentences for criminals caught trying to enter the United States illegally...FAIL
Remove existing Syrian refugees...FAIL
Increase visa fees...FAIL
Declare China a currency manipulator...FAIL
Adopt the penny plan...FAIL
Replace J-1 Visa with Inner City Resume Bank...FAIL
Sue his accusers of sexual misconduct...FAIL
Not take vacations...FAIL
Release his tax returns after an audit is completed...FAIL
Not Play Golf...FAIL
Create targeted child ...FAIL
Cut the number of child care tax credits...FAIL
Repeal the alternative minimum tax...FAIL
Eliminate the carried interest loophole...FAIL
Balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly'...FAIL

So you got what? The great negotiator...and keep in mind he had the house and the senate. Bucket of Fail.

Mexico paying for the wall...FAIL
NK giving up their arsenal... FAIL
A new trade deal with China...FAIL
A tax cut you didn't benefit from. FAIL
Fix healthcare...FAIL.
Kill DACA...FAIL
Establish a commission on Radical Islam...FAIL
Cancel all funding for sanctuary cities...FAIL
End birthright citenship...FAIL
Defund Planned Parenthood... FAIL
Invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund...FAIL
Administer Medicaid through block grants...FAIL
Enact term limits...FAIL
Impose death penalty for cop killers...FAIL
Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton...FAIL
Make no cuts to Medicare...FAIL
Make no cuts to Social Security...FAIL
Eliminate Common Core...FAIL
Place lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections...FAIL
Add additional federal investment of $20 billion toward School Choice...FAIL
Open up libel laws..FAIL
Bring back waterboarding...FAIL
Change the vaccination schedule for children...FAIL
Create a health savings account...FAIL
Use U.S. steel for infrastructure projects...FAIL
Have mandatory minimum sentences for criminals caught trying to enter the United States illegally...FAIL
Remove existing Syrian refugees...FAIL
Increase visa fees...FAIL
Declare China a currency manipulator...FAIL
Adopt the penny plan...FAIL
Replace J-1 Visa with Inner City Resume Bank...FAIL
Sue his accusers of sexual misconduct...FAIL
Not take vacations...FAIL
Release his tax returns after an audit is completed...FAIL
Not Play Golf...FAIL
Create targeted child ...FAIL
Cut the number of child care tax credits...FAIL
Repeal the alternative minimum tax...FAIL
Eliminate the carried interest loophole...FAIL
Balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly'...FAIL

hahah derp, his first term is a little over hal....nevermind. Lol. Im curious which if those things you are against on YOUR list

not always.
Which is why I said "generally". Sometimes I think you guys believe and accept these rumors more because you WANT them to be true than because the carry any factual veracity; it's Trump so if it's bad or degrading it's true - right?

Which is why I said "generally". Sometimes I think you guys believe and accept these rumors more because you WANT them to be true than because the carry any factual veracity; it's Trump so if it's bad or degrading it's true - right?

I often want things to be true that I like, but I do strive to fact check when it's been fact checked. Occasionally I forget, as do many.

How the **** would you know?

You haven't got a view, only ignorance.

Hahhaha, glad you are obsessed with my posts. For a guy that says he doesnt like them you sure spend a lot of time obsessing over them. Dude I will pay you rent for the space in your head Im taking up. Its like a party pad now.

I often want things to be true that I like, but I do strive to fact check when it's been fact checked. Occasionally I forget, as do many.
Oh, I haven't noticed. :cool:

You are deluding yourself again or a lying again. Probably both.

It not about liking but about the sheer stupidity you post. I just point it out.

Do you have any new material or is the space typically reserved for retort now taken up by me? Please post again, you are so entertaining. Every forum needs a jester. Thanks for making me chuckle. I love facebook lite politickers.

Do you have any new material or is the space typically reserved for retort now taken up by me? Please post again, you are so entertaining. Every forum needs a jester. Thanks for making me chuckle. I love facebook lite politickers.
None of this drivel and diversion will change the fact that you posted moronic tripe. You can dance around it all you want facts remani facts and your posts are there for anyone to read and see for themselves. The stupidity of your posts will not change with time.

Even with Trump's own party the wall isn't a priority.
Correct me if I am wrong on this but the article says it would be his first veto of a Republican backed bill and I believe that's incorrect.

Wasnt the complaint that Trump wouldnt pass a Republican backed CR bill back in December to keep the gov open because it did not include money for the wall. Did that bill not resch his desk? I distinctly remember many here complaining that Trump betrayed McConnell by going back on his word.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Correct me if I am wrong on this but the article says it would be his first veto of a Republican backed bill and I believe that's incorrect.

Wasnt the complaint that Trump wouldnt pass a Republican backed CR bill back in December to keep the gov open because it did not include money for the wall.

[...]

Not at first.

Initially Trump said he's sign the 1.3 billion border security with no wall bill. We know this because McConnell has publicly stated he would not bring a vote to the floor without Trump assurance he would sign it. It was brought to the floor and the CR passed unanimously. He had a veto proof bill. But, after Trump said he would sign it, capitulating to Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter who told him on no uncertain terms that if he signed it, it would be the end of his presidency, never mind how disastrous this will make him look and how much a tough spot that it puts McConnell in, having already taken a vote on it with his promise to sign, Trump reneged, capitulating and thus emasculating himself.

Not at first.

Initially Trump said he's sign the 1.3 billion border security with no wall bill. We know this because McConnell has publicly stated he would not bring a vote to the floor without Trump assurance he would sign it. It was brought to the floor and the CR passed unanimously. He had a veto proof bill. But, after Trump said he would sign it, capitulating to Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter who told him on no uncertain terms that if he signed it, it would be the end of his presidency, never mind how disastrous this will make him look and how much a tough spot that it puts McConnell in, having already taken a vote on it with his promise to sign, Trump reneged, capitulating and thus emasculating himself.
So then the post is wrong about it would be the first time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

None of this drivel and diversion will change the fact that you posted moronic tripe. You can dance around it all you want facts remani facts and your posts are there for anyone to read and see for themselves. The stupidity of your posts will not change with time.
What does remani mean?
***they do it every damn time.....every time****

Back
Top Bottom