• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell privately cautions Trump about emergency declaration on border wall

Even with Trump's own party the wall isn't a priority.

I just hope they all do their jobs and keep the government open. Is anyone else here sick of honest people suffering because of these poo-flinging politicians? We do need walls, barriers, whatever you want to call them. Do we need a behemoth barrier from sea to shining sea? I don’t know! Let’s listen to the experts that guard our border and give them what they need!!

And that partisan crap talking point has what to do with the topic at hand?
You dont know what the two arrows do in the post? Try them and your questions will be answered while also helping to reduce wasting peoples time on inane posts.

You dont know what the two arrows do in the post? Try them and your questions will be answered while also helping to reduce wasting peoples time on inane posts.
Adding more irrelevant drivel does not improve on the past drivel you posted.

Adding more irrelevant drivel does not improve on the past drivel you posted.

You asked about context. Try reading the post that came before mine. Then you wont be confused or at least you shouldnt be unless someone tied the helmet too tight.

I don't "feel insulted" because in order to do so, I'd have to respect the source and you just sound like an angry little man.

As for the wall issue, he's not getting the wall built, so where do you all go?

If the wall doesn't get built, your side wins. It's as simple as that.

Go back and watch any of Trump's rallies and you'll understand why.

I would rather low crawl naked though broken glass than watch a Trump rally. With that said, what is "my side?"

I doubt Trump cares about the future of the GOP. He only cares about his own political future. Therefore, I think McConnell is wasting his time here.

So the obvious question is when will McConnell simply flush this idiot down the crapper?

I doubt Trump cares about the future of the GOP. He only cares about his own political future. Therefore, I think McConnell is wasting his time here.

Trump was never a Republican. Trump has no political values. He doesn't give a damn about the GOP. In fact, I think he hopes to destroy it, aided and abetted by his idiotic fan base. He wants a new political party molded in his image.

Trump was never a Republican. Trump has no political values. He doesn't give a damn about the GOP. In fact, I think he hopes to destroy it, aided and abetted by his idiotic fan base. He wants a new political party molded in his image.

MNBP (Malignant Narcissist Billionaire Party)?

Which is precisely why Trump will -have- to use the national disaster announcement to get it done. Chuck and Nancy will never allow it.

Trump doesn't really care about building the wall. He cares about keeping the political issue alive for the next campaign. You've been played by Trump...again.
Offering DACA for a wall seems a strange way of trying to keep it alive.

Which is precisely why Trump will -have- to use the national disaster announcement to get it done. Chuck and Nancy will never allow it.

If that's the case, any shutdown will be on them.

If that's the case, any shutdown will be on them.

No, it won't. POTUS already said so himself. A shutdown is a failure to lead, responsibility lay at the top.

You can't tell me Trump is a great dealmaker if he can't sway two geriatric dems from CA/NY.

If you dont like my posts dont read them.
It has nothing to do with liking and everything to do with irrelevant crap that you post. If you do not like that poibnted out to you then stop posting such drivel.

It has nothing to do with liking and everything to do with irrelevant crap that you post. If you do not like that poibnted out to you then stop posting such drivel.

hahahahahahahahahhahahhaha...jesus thats head rental.

Meanwhile will Trump listen? We hear that he is angered when his frankly ignorant views are contradicted by fact. Can he comprehend the concept, let alone understand nuance?

I doubt Trump cares about the future of the GOP...especially the GOP Elites. He only cares about the security of the American citizens. Therefore, I think McConnell is wasting his time here.

Meaning trump can forget re-election, and once the GOP realizes whom they have been supporting they might finally neuter trump until they can replace him.

Back
Top Bottom