• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell privately cautions Trump about emergency declaration on border wall

So then the post is wrong about it would be the first time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Which post are you talking about, and what is wrong about it for the first time. See, after several comments and replies, one can lose one's train of thought.

So the best you can do is cling to a typo? Yea, that is about your speed.
Hahahhaha, he implies I am stupid in the same post he says "remani". Your posts "remani" more stupid than mine as a fact. My speed is faster than "remani" bud. Next time you try to imply someone is stupid at least make sure you can spell correctly. Hahahahha remini. Derp! need my helmet....derp!

Hahahhaha, he implies I am stupid in the same post he says "remani". Your posts "remani" more stupid than mine as a fact. My speed is faster than "remani" bud. Next time you try to imply someone is stupid at least make sure you can spell correctly. Hahahahha remini. Derp! need my helmet....derp!
Still hung up on a typo and no the stupidity of your posts does not hinge on my spelling and it is also clear that you can not properly quote my spelling error. ****ing brilliant from a pretender.

Still hung up on a typo and no the stupidity of your posts does not hinge on my spelling and it is also clear that you can not properly quote my spelling error. ****ing brilliant from a pretender.
Oh excuse me I don't do stupid spell. Your made up words take some getting used to.
hahahahahaha you are so much fun remani!

Which post are you talking about, and what is wrong about it for the first time. See, after several comments and replies, one can lose one's train of thought.
I'm saying that the post is claiming 5hat it would be the first time that trump rejected a Republican backed bill but he already has done that at least once

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Of course you do and lack the intellect and integrity to recognize it.

Bull crap lie. I made up nothing, but you lie.

Mmmmmmkay remani man. Hey, at least you made it through the post without making words up. Now lets see if you can figure out how to get back on topic or if I am under that skin of yours as deep as I think. I'm going to predict the latter.

Back
Top Bottom