• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mass shootings aren't hoaxes/false flags. Prove me wrong.

The dissonant mind never understands it errs, never will.

So once again you come up with some quote but failed to back up your statements.

Since you like sayings,
"“The strength of your mind determines the depth of your desperation! The weaker the mind, the deeper the desperation!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan "

Have a good one T.

Last edited:
You are the reasonable person, consider this one story: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/ht...tary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre

Let's see how curious you are. I shan't hold my breath.

Keep in mind that Halbig was the security consultant for Parkland.

I was curious enough to read it, and the premise seems absurd to me. How many people would have to be in on a conspiracy to move hundreds of kids to a new school, the news report a mass shooting at the old location, and for no one to say, "Hello! My kids went to Sandy Hook, and that school closed!" Teachers would have to be in on the conspiracy, principles, asst principles, the entire public education infrastructure, from career to school board types who'd all be involved in shutting one school down and moving it to another previously closed location. I didn't read the article very carefully, but it looked like 100% of it was documents. What advantage is there for hundreds of people to be in on this conspiracy?

Why don't you make a project of that?

Why hasn't the media made a project of that?

I don't know the answer to that question, and have never contemplated it before. The photographic and other evidence is sufficient to me. That the demolition company who destroyed and removed the school was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement is enough for me. One more cover-up is what it is.

That's not the right question. Why would hundreds of parents, the school board, school administrators, teachers, friends of parents, local police (who'd patrol traffic at elementary schools), friends of kids who moved schools, 100s of people, go along with a BS conspiracy theory?

Hot damn! Some apologist for the official story calls Halbig a liar. Such common tactics in this day and age.

Halbig is telling a story, and he's calling hundreds, likely thousands of individuals liars, and not just liars - actors in what would be a MASSIVE CT. Just so we're clear, that's OK, but if someone doesn't believe his unbelievable story and criticizes the substance of the story, that's nefarious, proof of the CT?

For telling the truth about government crimes in the land of the free and home of the brave, Julian Assange will be prosecuted and executed.

Yes, we make a big deal about the Saudis killing Khashoggi, but we do effectively the same thing to our least liked journalist Assange.

You're getting a little ahead of yourself. Assange isn't the only disliked journalist. How many have we murdered? Greenwald spread much of Snowden's information. He travels to and from the U.S. no problem. That's odd....

Hot damn! Some apologist for the official story calls Halbig a liar. Such common tactics in this day and age.

If his arguments are so easy to address then why don't you address his claims? Just start with one argument he made and debunk it.
For telling the truth about government crimes in the land of the free and home of the brave, Julian Assange will be prosecuted and executed.

Yes, we make a big deal about the Saudis killing Khashoggi, but we do effectively the same thing to our least liked journalist Assange.
We're not talking about Assange at the moment.

No, I quit trying to reason with the dissonant some years ago. Ignorance is bliss, and if you're happy I'm happy. :peace

Then why are you even here? The whole point is in the thread title.

Why don't you make a project of that?

Why hasn't the media made a project of that?

I don't know the answer to that question, and have never contemplated it before. The photographic and other evidence is sufficient to me. That the demolition company who destroyed and removed the school was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement is enough for me. One more cover-up is what it is.

LOLOLOL

I dont waste my time with such things. How can there be some 'assumed' conspiracy when I just asked one simple question that you admitted hasnt been examined. There are thousands of parents (or at least hundreds) that dropped their kids off there every single day. :doh

I was curious enough to read it, and the premise seems absurd to me. How many people would have to be in on a conspiracy to move hundreds of kids to a new school, the news report a mass shooting at the old location, and for no one to say, "Hello! My kids went to Sandy Hook, and that school closed!" Teachers would have to be in on the conspiracy, principles, asst principles, the entire public education infrastructure, from career to school board types who'd all be involved in shutting one school down and moving it to another previously closed location. I didn't read the article very carefully, but it looked like 100% of it was documents. What advantage is there for hundreds of people to be in on this conspiracy?

I don't know. How many would it take to keep US nuclear research secret in WWII in the Nevada desert?

How many would it take to keep a conspiracy of silence regarding the activities of Catholic priests and Bishops in Boston and elsewhere for all those years?

How many would it take to keep Operation Northwoods secret?

Believe it or not, humans are quite skilled at keeping secrets. Conspiracies of silence are common in human history.

Why were those who demolished SH forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement? Why were the shadows wrong for those pictures? Why was there a sign advising "all participants must check in"? What participants are they talking about?

Why did the man suing Halbig back down? Why was he using an alias?

Some of us ask questions, while others merely accept what they are told by authorities.

That's not the right question. Why would hundreds of parents, the school board, school administrators, teachers, friends of parents, local police (who'd patrol traffic at elementary schools), friends of kids who moved schools, 100s of people, go along with a BS conspiracy theory?

Is this the right question?

Why would parents and school staff in a midwestern town (Wisconsin?) a few years back tell a story one morning saying one of the well known students in the school had been killed texting while driving when the story was not true? The answer? To scare all the other kids so they hopefully would not text and drive. A worthy cause perhaps, but if the cause is right, humans will lie about anything.

If his arguments are so easy to address then why don't you address his claims? Just start with one argument he made and debunk it.

We're not talking about Assange at the moment.

His arguments are supported by the facts. There WAS a sign advising "participants" to check in. The internet record SHOWS complete inactivity for that school in the months leading up to the staged event. The parking lot WAS NOT in compliance with markings. Those demolishing the building WERE forced to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding what they saw. And so much more. I'm wasting key strokes.

LOLOLOL

I dont waste my time with such things. How can there be some 'assumed' conspiracy when I just asked one simple question that you admitted hasnt been examined. There are thousands of parents (or at least hundreds) that dropped their kids off there every single day. :doh

Your appeal to emotion is noted, and the fact that you cannot prove your emotional assertion is typical. Place great faith in your elected leaders, they have only truth and your good fortune as their goals. :lamo

His arguments are supported by the facts. There WAS a sign advising "participants" to check in. The internet record SHOWS complete inactivity for that school in the months leading up to the staged event. The parking lot WAS NOT in compliance with markings. Those demolishing the building WERE forced to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding what they saw. And so much more. I'm wasting key strokes.

Links to these claims? Also, again, if you feel like you're wasting key strokes, then why are you even here?

I don't know. How many would it take to keep US nuclear research secret in WWII in the Nevada desert?

How many would it take to keep a conspiracy of silence regarding the activities of Catholic priests and Bishops in Boston and elsewhere for all those years?

How many would it take to keep Operation Northwoods secret?

Those are terrible examples. Those covering up the secrets had obvious and powerful motives. What is the motive for at least 100s of parents in this case, to cover up non-deaths or a government sponsored slaughter? What's the motive of the school board, janitors, maintenance guys, teachers, hundreds of LEOs at the local, state and federal level, all the way to the President's cabinet, governor, Mayor? What purpose or force compels them all to silence over a period of years now?

Believe it or not, humans are quite skilled at keeping secrets. Conspiracies of silence are common in human history.

Why were those who demolished SH forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement? Why were the shadows wrong for those pictures? Why was there a sign advising "all participants must check in"? What participants are they talking about?

Why did the man suing Halbig back down? Why was he using an alias?

Some of us ask questions, while others merely accept what they are told by authorities.

Here the question is much simpler and much harder to explain. Why did 100s of parents, the school board, school administrators, hundreds of LEOs lie about the slaughter of dozens of school children?

So I'm not "merely accepting" what we're told by "authorities" but at least 1,000 non-authorities who have no identifiable reason to lie about this event.

Is this the right question?

Why would parents and school staff in a midwestern town (Wisconsin?) a few years back tell a story one morning saying one of the well known students in the school had been killed texting while driving when the story was not true? The answer? To scare all the other kids so they hopefully would not text and drive. A worthy cause perhaps, but if the cause is right, humans will lie about anything.

That's fine, so what "cause" united every single one of parents, every single person in the running and administration of schools in that area, 100% of LEOs at the local, state and federal level, including the FBI all the way to the Mayor, Governor and White House?

Your appeal to emotion is noted, and the fact that you cannot prove your emotional assertion is typical. Place great faith in your elected leaders, they have only truth and your good fortune as their goals. :lamo

What appeal to emotion? There was none, but there was dismissal because I presented a simple, *inexpensive* easily acquired data point to prove the theory wrong and no one has done it.

Nor do you seem to even have evaluated the logistics of those thousands of parents and what it would take to invalidate or make pay offs to ensure their compliance. Let's see that...let's see an explanation on how to get around that?

Those are terrible examples. Those covering up the secrets had obvious and powerful motives. What is the motive for at least 100s of parents in this case, to cover up non-deaths or a government sponsored slaughter? What's the motive of the school board, janitors, maintenance guys, teachers, hundreds of LEOs at the local, state and federal level, all the way to the President's cabinet, governor, Mayor? What purpose or force compels them all to silence over a period of years now?

Here the question is much simpler and much harder to explain. Why did 100s of parents, the school board, school administrators, hundreds of LEOs lie about the slaughter of dozens of school children?

So I'm not "merely accepting" what we're told by "authorities" but at least 1,000 non-authorities who have no identifiable reason to lie about this event.

For the A bomb they moved everyone top the desert and still the secret did get in the sense that spies were giving Stalin information
There is no rational comparison to sandy hook false flag claims but then Sandy hook false flag claims are not rational

For the A bomb they moved everyone top the desert and still the secret did get in the sense that spies were giving Stalin information
There is no rational comparison to sandy hook false flag claims but then Sandy hook false flag claims are not rational

There was also a "Secret City" about 15 miles from where I sit in what is now Oak Ridge. It was and is the twin of the Los Alamos nuclear operations - two teams working on the same project, but slightly different pieces of the puzzle.

And a lot of what kept what they did as secret as it could be is very few outside the scientists really knew what was going on - not really - because nothing like it was known to man at that time. They knew it related to the war but the local farmers relocated and who had all these funny foreign people and eggheads suddenly come into town couldn't begin to grasp what the work entailed, but they knew it was important to the war, and that was enough.

But, yeah, there is no comparison at all to Sandy Hook. There's just no reason for all those people to play along with this massive of a hoax, no motive, no upside for them. The normal reaction to a request to play along with that kind of cruel hoax on the world would be, "Are you f'ing crazy? Go away!"

I know. I posed a simple (and cheap) data test that would demonstrate a significant verification point...and either a) no one's done it or b) the poster isnt aware of it, and c) he has not shown here that he or anyone else has yet to consider it.

But, yeah, there is no comparison at all to Sandy Hook. There's just no reason for all those people to play along with this massive of a hoax, no motive, no upside for them. The normal reaction to a request to play along with that kind of cruel hoax on the world would be, "Are you f'ing crazy? Go away!"

Hundreds, if not thousands of parents. What could possibly be used to shut them all up and/or tell the same false story?

Like in my example, from the link that Thoreau gave me, that those kids hadnt actually been attending the Sandy Hook school, but a different one.

So thousands of parents are going to tell that same lie, that they'd been dropping their kids off elsewhere for months/years?

I know. I posed a simple (and cheap) data test that would demonstrate a significant verification point...and either a) no one's done it or b) the poster isnt aware of it, and c) he has not shown here that he or anyone else has yet to consider it.

HD aka T72 doesnt do reality. If you ask him to back up his claims he will tell you he saw it on the internet but it has since been scrubbed

Links to these claims? Also, again, if you feel like you're wasting key strokes, then why are you even here?

Because I'm bored at the moment?

I reached the point long ago in understanding the truth and wisdom in "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. You can lead a man to knowledge, but you cannot make him think."

The SH story was a farce, and its purpose was to deliver a reason for gun control. It is interesting that it was essentially a failure on that federal level. Like 911, the story fails under close examination.

Whether any individual understands that or not depends on his own ability to formulate, ask and find the answer to important questions. I have no stake in your understanding any event, just as you have no stake in my understanding any event.

That's fine, so what "cause" united every single one of parents, every single person in the running and administration of schools in that area, 100% of LEOs at the local, state and federal level, including the FBI all the way to the Mayor, Governor and White House?

Rationalize it any way that you need to sir.

With Connecticut authorities showing up at Halbig's home in Florida to tell him to STFU, I'm skilled enough at reading between the lines to understand just whose ox is being gored.

You may certainly pretend that Barack and others in government would not deceive you, but I know better. :peace

Back
Top Bottom