• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mass shootings aren't hoaxes/false flags. Prove me wrong.

IMO the way the media covers these shootings opens the door for CTs. They insert, from the very beginning, their own agenda driven opinions to sway the debate. A lot of times covering up evidence that would go against that agenda.

They use the CTs has a weapon against those who disagree with their agenda.

:roll:

I never really had the chance to discuss this because by the time I became active in forums, most of the claims about shootings such as Sandy Hook being a hoax had mostly died down. However, as I recently found out, the belief is still alive. So I'm asking for evidence that some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags.

This is one area of the conspiracy theorist community where I actually have some expertise on the subject. I'm a police academy graduate actively seeking a career in law enforcement. So while I'm not an FBI agent that was on the force long enough to retire with top security clearances, I am slightly more knowledgeable than the average person who never went to the academy at all.

As much as I love debating gun control, this thread isn't about that. Please keep the subject on evidence that at least some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags. Let's start with Sandy Hook as it's the most infamous claim out there.

I see no indication that these are "false flag" operations. In fact, if you asked me, I'd say thinking they are is a bit nuts.

Lursa;1069304305[B said:
]So then what kept her from taking those pics elsewhere?[/B] Posting them elsewhere? Following up? Going to a lawyer where they could be protected and used as evidence?

The pics don't exist?

The pics don't exist?

Well that would be the guess we'd be left with, right?

Either there is pic proof, or there isnt.

Well that would be the guess we'd be left with, right?

Either there is pic proof, or there isnt.

The evil gub'ment removes all traces of them the moment they appear.

It is possible that the photos violated FB posting policy regarding crime scene photos and FB removed them. Do a search and you can find it. The removal of the photos may not have any conspiracy behind it.

Sure Mike, and it's possible that she was hallucinating. But she wasn't.

It's also possible that once again the public was fooled, but that is a possibility you simply will not consider with your broad mind. You and the public are simply too sophisticated to be fooled. :mrgreen:

No, but you can certainly rely upon the statements of known liars. Nothing new there Mac.

I rely on things that have been shown to be true. So far, I have yet to see anything to give credence to the idea that the Pulse Night Club Shooting was a hoax or false flag. Care to provide existing evidence?

No, her phone did not disappear. Her post on FB disappeared, a day or 2 after the event.

To keep things in perspective, I've never met the girl. However I've been working with her friend for years, and it was she who relayed the story. Pulse is a 2 hour drive from where she lives and the girl had visited in the past.
So it's not even a second hand account. A friend of a friend told you.

Would it be asking too much for you to sum up what evidence made you think SH was FF?

In short, Wolfgang [can't spell his last name at the moment] and Alex Jones' documentary on it is what convunced me.

Sure Mike, and it's possible that she was hallucinating. But she wasn't.

It's also possible that once again the public was fooled, but that is a possibility you simply will not consider with your broad mind. You and the public are simply too sophisticated to be fooled. :mrgreen:

Bet you did not look up the FB photo posting policy. Be honest. I did and depending what her photos showed it may have been in violation. I don't do FB, so before I posted my comment I reviewed FB policy.

If you saw the photos, describe what they contained.

Funny. You present a friend of a friend posted something. No other proof. So yes, I am skeptical of your post. Tell you what T72. Post something that proves that it was a false flag. Something that we all can verify. That should not be to hard for "free thinkers".:mrgreen: If you can, then maybe I will agree it was a False Flag.

@_@

So every parent that we ask would say that they didnt drop their kid off every day at the Sandy Hook site?

Why don't you make a project of that?

Why hasn't the media made a project of that?

I don't know the answer to that question, and have never contemplated it before. The photographic and other evidence is sufficient to me. That the demolition company who destroyed and removed the school was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement is enough for me. One more cover-up is what it is.

This video addresses a lot of the claims to your link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlJCn7RoQ4

Hot damn! Some apologist for the official story calls Halbig a liar. Such common tactics in this day and age.

For telling the truth about government crimes in the land of the free and home of the brave, Julian Assange will be prosecuted and executed.

Yes, we make a big deal about the Saudis killing Khashoggi, but we do effectively the same thing to our least liked journalist Assange.

How convenient for you. Information you say existed is now gone.

One could say the images of Cruz were out there for viewing, now they are gone. They were deleted by a higher power. :mrgreen:

I saw those photos but they were scrubbed from the internet by Alex Jones

I rely on things that have been shown to be true. So far, I have yet to see anything to give credence to the idea that the Pulse Night Club Shooting was a hoax or false flag. Care to provide existing evidence?

No, I quit trying to reason with the dissonant some years ago. Ignorance is bliss, and if you're happy I'm happy. :peace

Hot damn! Some apologist for the official story calls Halbig a liar. Such common tactics in this day and age.

For telling the truth about government crimes in the land of the free and home of the brave, Julian Assange will be prosecuted and executed.

Yes, we make a big deal about the Saudis killing Khashoggi, but we do effectively the same thing to our least liked journalist Assange.

Hot Damn!. I get it. You never post anything link that is not presenting the truth. :mrgreen: Please show how all these are wrong.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39194035

""I'll be honest with you," he says, "if I'm wrong, I need to be institutionalized." Guess that is proof for the CT crowd. The evil govt. has not put Halbig in a mental hospital. thereore, he is correct.

Hot Damn!. I get it. You never post anything link that is not presenting the truth. :mrgreen: Please show how all these are wrong.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39194035

""I'll be honest with you," he says, "if I'm wrong, I need to be institutionalized." Guess that is proof for the CT crowd. The evil govt. has not put Halbig in a mental hospital. thereore, he is correct.

The dissonant mind never understands it errs, never will.

Mass shootings aren't hoaxes/false flags. Prove me wrong.
To the extent your assertion is that mass shootings are hoaxes/false flags, the burden of proof is on you to prove yourself right, not on others to prove you wrong. Should you bother to present an argument in attempting to show the soundness/cogency of such an assertion, the burden on readers to show the material logical inadequacy(s) of your argument.

I never really had the chance to discuss this because by the time I became active in forums, most of the claims about shootings such as Sandy Hook being a hoax had mostly died down. However, as I recently found out, the belief is still alive. So I'm asking for evidence that some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags.

This is one area of the conspiracy theorist community where I actually have some expertise on the subject. I'm a police academy graduate actively seeking a career in law enforcement. So while I'm not an FBI agent that was on the force long enough to retire with top security clearances, I am slightly more knowledgeable than the average person who never went to the academy at all.

As much as I love debating gun control, this thread isn't about that. Please keep the subject on evidence that at least some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags. Let's start with Sandy Hook as it's the most infamous claim out there.

You can't prove a negative

Back
Top Bottom