• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Marriage is for White People'

DD7 said:
Yawn, old news. Give me something from the 21st century please. :roll:

Ok this isn't flaming or rule breaking because it's true. DD7 you are an idiot. Can you read you lazy sack of you know what. All the dates are past the year 2000. Read a god damn United Nations report. I'm done with this. This guy is a total joke. Not only is he too lazy to actually look up the information, but he's too damn lazy to read it once it's put right infront of his stupid face.

Again none of that is against the rules because this guy really is the definition of idiot and stupid. First he demands proof when anyone with an IQ above 75 could type 2 words online and find 50 links to it. Then when the links are provided for him he doesn't read anything and goes on acting like nothing was put infront of him.

What's the matter RealmOfThePureForms?

Some black guy took your woman? :lol:

Or normal American girls rejected you and you married a phillipino girl like all the other desperate men out there. :lol:

Nothing is more stale than old news.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Both of you, no need for name calling. ROTPF - I know it's frustrating when someone is being deliberately obtuse. Don't succumb to temptation. DD7 - If you have a problem with someone else's posts, why don't you try not to post something even less appropriate right afterwards?

DD7 said:
What's the matter RealmOfThePureForms?

Some black guy took your woman? :lol:

Or normal American girls rejected you and you married a phillipino girl like all the other desperate men out there. :lol:

Nothing is more stale than old news.

Now we know who the real racist is. I'm only 22 years old and good looking by most womens standards. I married my wife because I love her and she loves me. But now we know who harbors real racist stereotypes.

I'm sorry if you're too stupid to read what is right infront of you, you dumb racist.

Oh and just for the record, DD7 you are very lucky this is an online forum. Because if you had said that to my face (which I know you never would because you're just a chicken **** closet racist with no balls) I'd knock your teeth into the back of your throat.

Last edited:
:alert

RealmOfThePureForms said:
Now we know who the real racist is. I'm only 22 years old and good looking by most womens standards. I married my wife because I love her and she loves me. But now we know who harbors real racist stereotypes.

I'm sorry if you're too stupid to read what is right infront of you, you dumb racist.

Oh and just for the record, DD7 you are very lucky this is an online forum. Because if you had said that to my face (which I know you never would because you're just a chicken **** closet racist with no balls) I'd knock your teeth into the back of your throat.

Moderator's Warning:
*Caution: Civility parking. Violators will be towed.*

Threads like these will always invite frustrations, but try to keep the labeling to a minimum and certainly there will be no personal threats of harm, please.

RealmOfThePureForms said:
Funny how every Western and most Eastern societies managed to get over slavery but somehow it's responsible for holding back those black people even today right? Did you know that the English enslaved the Scottish? I don't know about you, but Scottland is doing pretty good now.

Excuse me? You live in Scotland then? Obviously not, since you can't even spell the name of the country properly.

First off, Scotland was never enslaved by England in the sense that blacks were enslaved by whites in the USA; we were never forced to work land for no money and with no legal protections, we were never considered sub-human, although we were violently conquerred by England many times. We were never slaves anymore than anyone else living under the rule of various cruel kings and twisted queens, but we did experrience defamation and mistreatment.

And guess what? Even after being put through what was arguably a lesser mistreatment than the mistreatment suffered by American blacks, Scotland is still feeling the negative effects. We have the lowest life expectancy in the UK, with Glasgow being the only area in the UK were the male life expectancy is under 70, maybe because we have appalling dietary habits caused by general poverty and the cold climate and tend to go for cheap, filling foods over those with more nutritional value, we're considered the "sick man of Europe". Many of Scotland's poor live in overcrowded towerblocks in the inner cities, which are blighted by a "knife culture" that says you need to carry a balde to be safe. In the sixties, oil was discovered in Scottish waters, but because England has direct control over us, almost all the profits went directly to London. Our nation felt little benefit. We're still seen as England's backward brother. We weren't given our own parliment till 1997 despite the fact that the nation voted to have a parliment in 1976. The area I live in supplies roughly 1/7th of Scotland's prison population and is one of the ten poorest regions in the country. It's obvious that because of our treatment at England's hands, Scotland is still suffering...

So why, in G-d's name, does it suprise you that American blacks are still having problems only a hundered and so years after slavery? Is it because taking a real look at the reasons for the various problems experienced by blacks would make you feel complicit, or disrpt your "woe is the white man" existence?

Last edited:
I married my wife because I love her and she loves me. But now we know who harbors real racist stereotypes.

Right right, how much did you pay for her? :lol:

You have some pedophile fetish for little asian girls? :lol:

You can't even argue your case, what a loser. :cool:

You can't even argue your case, what a loser. :cool:

Talk is cheap. :cool:

:alert

DD7 said:

You can't even argue your case, what a loser.

Moderator's Warning:

DD7, you are in violation of two Forum Rules......

3. Flaming - "Originally, flame meant to carry forth in a passionate manner in the spirit of honorable debate. Flames most often involved the use of flowery language and flaming well was an art form. More recently flame has come to refer to any kind of derogatory comment no matter how witless or crude."[google] In a forum with sensitive topics such as this, derogatory flaming is bound to happen. Common sense will prevail, yet this is not an invitation to flame. e.g. You stupid *****ing moron is completely unacceptable and could lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

4. Don't be a jerk - This simply means what it sounds like.

We encourage our members to discuss and exercise their rights to freedom of speech. However, one must also recognize that with that freedom comes a responsibility. For the wreckless abandonment of said responsibility, we have what is called "The Basement." Please, take this flaming and provocation down there.

You are warned.

Back
Top Bottom