• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy

On Snap! The Washington Times has a report That Manafort’s two passports reflect that he entered Heathrow Airport since 2008 on two occasions “in 2012 and on another time where the customs stamp year is blurred. It appears to be either 2010 or 2016.” That information is in court
records.

I can hear the liberals crying now. :lamo

Manafort ( a known liar) has three passports... and I’m thinking readers of the Washington Times haven’t heard of the Chunnel and don’t get joe the Shengen Zone works.

But other than that... awesome story bro.

You seem to know a lot about this.

You must be FURIOUS that Ivanka and Jared sent emails from a private server.

I look forward to your posts demanding a full investigation.

Was it a private server?
Did Ivanka have classified emails on a private server
Did Ivanka delete 30,000 subpoenaed emails from her private server
Did Ivanka have her hard drive wiped with a Bleach Bits so her emails cannot be recovered
Did Ivanka have subpoenaed electronic devices smashed with a hammer?

Yes Ivanka should not have done what she did but in her defense she had never been first Lady, a Senator, or Secretary of State before so the email system was new to her. . I'm am reasonably confident she now knows she screwed up. I'm sure it will be investigated she does have Trump blood in her.

Manafort ( a known liar) has three passports... and I’m thinking readers of the Washington Times haven’t heard of the Chunnel and don’t get joe the Shengen Zone works.

But other than that... awesome story bro.

This is what the Left is doing while seeing their dreams shattered :lol:

1) Obviously more than you and considering Comey's statement is public knowledge you have no excuse.

2) Only if they sent received classified information and or failed to comply with the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act. BTW where is it said a "private server" ?? All I've seen is "private account".

3) There are already bipartisan calls for an investigation. I'm totally fine with that.

Was it a private server?
Did Ivanka have classified emails on a private server
Did Ivanka delete 30,000 subpoenaed emails from her private server
Did Ivanka have her hard drive wiped with a Bleach Bits so her emails cannot be recovered
Did Ivanka have subpoenaed electronic devices smashed with a hammer?

Yes Ivanka should not have done what she did but in her defense she had never been first Lady, a Senator, or Secretary of State before so the email system was new to her. . I'm am reasonably confident she now knows she screwed up. I'm sure it will be investigated she does have Trump blood in her.

LOL.

It’s like she missed the Lock Her Up chants at the Republican Convention.

How was she supposed to know?

Good lord. You’re a useful tool.

Mueller's above the law.

Exactly - that's the whole point of getting a Special Prosecutor - which is why Dems ridiculously insisted that Sessions was caught red-handed meeting with Russians. Dems were willing to say anything, just to get their Special Prosecutor, and the moment Sessions rolled over and gave them what they wanted, the Dems suddenly dropped their focus on Sessions like a hot potato. Pure predatory political stuntsmanship.

That Sessions rolled over meekly like an obedient dog was absolutely ridiculous and just disappointing. He'll go down in history as a spineless milquetoast.

Exactly - that's the whole point of getting a Special Prosecutor - which is why Dems ridiculously insisted that Sessions was caught red-handed meeting with Russians. Dems were willing to say anything, just to get their Special Prosecutor, and the moment Sessions rolled over and gave them what they wanted, the Dems suddenly dropped their focus on Sessions like a hot potato. Pure predatory political stuntsmanship.

That Sessions rolled over meekly like an obedient dog was absolutely ridiculous and just disappointing. He'll go down in history as a spineless milquetoast.

Your argument presupposes that those writing his history will be Republicans still angry that he did the right thing. We now have evidence that contact between the Trump campaign and Russian officials went far beyond hush hush meetings.

If that's why Sessions recused himself, then it isn't hard to figure out the rest. Sessions knew of these meetings and opted to not destroy his life to defend Trump.

Historians will be kinder to Sessions than foreign bots and trolls. A troll might decide Sessions is the worst asshole for not sacrificing himself like Manafort and Flynn did. A historian might see him as a conflicted man who chose to remain at his post until he saw it fit to leave.

Only one of those judgements will matter to students of history.

Remember that.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Last edited:
LOL.

I think the issue was what she put on the private account. She put things like her schedule on it so she could coordinate her schedule with her baby sitter. Since her schedule was government related it should have been a government account. I'm not sure she realized that belonged on a government account because she was new to government. Like I said NOTHING was deleted and its all in government possession now and I'm sure it will be investigated. The government will never get the 30K emails that Hillary deleted and we know some of them should be in the government hands because even though they were deleted SOME, not all, of them ended up on a pedophile's personal computer.

Apples to oranges.

But of course let them investigate Ivanka's screw up and see if any are classified because that is a felony.

Wrong....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

LOL.

Ah, ah, ah....don't try to deflect...you said that she used a "private server".... That was not true.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

No, it was a private account. Again where was it said, other than you, it was a personal server ??

In many respsects, having it as a server that is handled by a non-government company is much much worse.

In many respsects, having it as a server that is handled by a non-government company is much much worse.

I don't dispute that at all, just wondering where all the talk of a "private server" is coming from. Considering I've received no answers to multiple times asked I can only assume these posters are making it up.

No, it was a private account. Again where was it said, other than you, it was a personal server ??

So if it’s not a work (government) server... who owns it? Would it be a private entity?

And the concept of who has the server only is important because of the possibility of compromise.... not where it resides.

So if it’s not a work (government) server... who owns it? Would it be a private entity?

And the concept of who has the server only is important because of the possibility of compromise.... not where it resides.

There's a difference between "private account" and a "personal server" and neither should be used for government business.

There's a difference between "private account" and a "personal server" and neither should be used for government business.

Good lord. Here we go with the semantics games.

Private server. She used a private server. Doesn't mean she owned the server. It means she used a private server. You may continue with your games now to parse it even further.

How was she supposed to know that?

No one really ever paid attention to use of non governmental servers for people who work for the White House before!

I mean, rules are complicated, amirite?

Good lord. Here we go with the semantics games.

Private server. She used a private server. Doesn't mean she owned the server. It means she used a private server. You may continue with your games now to parse it even further.

The only parsing of words is being done by you and other left of centers attempting to equate IK's email use with HRC's. A private account such as gmail yahoo whatever can be searched as opposed to a private server which can be washed or destroyed.

Seeing as how a FOIA request discovered this "private account" and the org (I don't recall the name) said nothing about a private server, I askes where this info was coming from.

The only parsing of words is being done by you and other left of centers attempting to equate IK's email use with HRC's. A private account such as gmail yahoo whatever can be searched as opposed to a private server which can be washed or destroyed.

Seeing as how a FOIA request discovered this "private account" and the org (I don't recall the name) said nothing about a private server, I askes where this info was coming from.

Really? So you think when an email is sent that it only goes through the one email server and that's it? :lol:

Yeah and the parsing is you when you put "personal account" in quotes like that so you can control the narrative of the discussion around your new found phrase there. It isn't about a "personal account". It's about use of a "private server".

So you think that google uses less protection on their email server system than Hillary's home brewed server used? Interesting. I guess that is why she felt comfortable referencing three different undercover agents in her emails. S*** like that can get people killed. But in Hillary's words "What difference does it make anyway?"
he

Excellent point!

So you think that google uses less protection on their email server system than Hillary's home brewed server used? Interesting. I guess that is why she felt comfortable referencing three different undercover agents in her emails. S*** like that can get people killed. But in Hillary's words "What difference does it make anyway?"
he

Why, yes,.. a server that has much more access to various other servers is much more vulnerable to hacking, as well as more uncontrolled access to the server itself. It would be far easier for getting an IT person into that organization to get direct access to the emails for one.

How was she supposed to know that?

No one really ever paid attention to use of non governmental servers for people who work for the White House before!

I mean, rules are complicated, amirite?

Who is "she"

Back
Top Bottom