• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

Oh look, more right wing terror:

Whoops! That's probably not the best example for you.

Reactions: PoS
Indeed. Everyone knows that right wing terrorist is mostly peaceful.
The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area. The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused.
After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism." "Charlottesville is never going to be the same," Cullen said. "It will be with this community, and the commonwealth of Virginia, and this country, for a long time."
Gee, that was easy. :rolleyes:

Such naked tribalism. You people always rush to smear entire groups on the left or the entirety of the left every single time someone does something bad, and you think you can label that person as being in a group you hate. Just like PoS here says, without any proof, that the shooters is affiliated with ANTIFA and BLM. Yet, you never apply the same thing to your own people.

Haven't you stopped to consider how stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical it is to assign group guilt to the left but not the right?
There are crazies across the spectrum. However, the left is especially blessed in this regard, and has contributed to most of the recent incidents - including the ones discussed in Kenosha

I have no decency? Yet another ad hom from PoS. . .

What "it" are you talking about anyway? Some guy fired a gun. The article doesn't say ANTIFA or BLM. But you claimed he was part of ANTIFA and of BLM at the same time.

So, I am not the subject of the thread. The first subject of the thread is that they got a guy who fired a gun in the air. The second subject of the thread was introduced by you. Namely, your decision to try to smear people who tell you that black lives matter as much as anyone else's with the actions of the one man.

And speaking of sympathy, I don't think I've seen you having anything negative to say about right wing terrorism, the greatest terror threat today according to Trump's own admin. Probably just an oversight . . .
You continue to deny these people were affiliated with BLM and antifa when in fact that was the reason they were participating in that protest in the first place. If we continue to use your "logic" it would mean that any Klansman not wearing a hood isnt really a Klansman. Deny it all you want, but its clear where your sympathies lie.

You continue to deny these people were affiliated with BLM and antifa when in fact that was the reason they were participating in that protest in the first place. If we continue to use your "logic" it would mean that any Klansman not wearing a hood isnt really a Klansman. Deny it all you want, but its clear where your sympathies lie.

lol. My "sympathies"? I never defended the guy for firing a gun in public. I'm just calling you on yet another load of Trumpist bullshit. You don't know that he is a member of BLM, or even if he was out there to be part of the protest. You only know he fired a gun in the vicinity of the protest. But it's your tribal goal to smear BLM because that's what Trump told you to do. So you do it.

And since you insist on going personal, where do your sympathies lie? I don't see you ever condemning right wing terrorism.

or

Hell, you probably defended Trump's "very fine people" comment. Sympathies indeed.

Indeed. Everyone knows that right wing terrorist is mostly peaceful.
The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area. The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused.
After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism." "Charlottesville is never going to be the same," Cullen said. "It will be with this community, and the commonwealth of Virginia, and this country, for a long time."
Gee, that was easy. :rolleyes:

Such naked tribalism. You people always rush to smear entire groups on the left or the entirety of the left every single time someone does something bad, and you think you can label that person as being in a group you hate. Just like PoS here says, without any proof, that the shooters is affiliated with ANTIFA and BLM. Yet, you never apply the same thing to your own people.

Haven't you stopped to consider how stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical it is to assign group guilt to the left but not the right?
Yes, and this BLM leader was just out for a "mostly peaceful" drive...

Yeah. Kyle hears a shot and starts killing people. Perfectly reasonable.
That's no how it went down.

I can agree that the kid should have stuck to rendering First Aid and should never have brought a gun there, but I can also agree that IF I heard gun shots around me AND I was subsequently being chased by a guy or two - one of whom I had recently gotten into a verbal altercation with moments prior to shots being fired AND who just tried to take my weapons - I'd fire in self-defense, too.

1) I don't know where the shots are coming from, but I know I'm being pursued and under attack.
2) The environment is clearly hostile towards me. So, why would I stick around AFTER ensuring that the guy I just shot was receiving prompt attention (albeit by by-standers and not a trained paramedic).

I think the kid was wrong for bringing a firearm (long-gun) to Kenosha, but I think he was justified in firing in self-defense taking everything that happened into consideration.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25.

I knew this would be coming, just surprised it took this long.

View attachment 67299423
ouch this puts a huge hole in the prosecution. looks like dropped charges are coming.

The truth is finally coming out: BLM and antifa are the real terrorists in these riots.
DHS and FBI disagree with you. They have both said so more than once.

I hadn't heard about this. Certainly muddies the waters of the Rittenhouse case. Glad this is being investigated.

And you think the left including you are any different.

That’s pretty funny.

And you think the left including you are any different. That’s pretty funny.

Oh look, the "Independent" is smearing me with a lie while underhandedly defending Trumpist tribalism with a dishonest both-sides statement.

lol. My "sympathies"? I never defended the guy for firing a gun in public.
Of course you did. You are gaslighting this thread, by proclaiming he wasnt affiliated with BLM/antifa in any way, shape or form. Thats like saying the 9/11 terrorists werent with AQ because they shaved their beards- its the kind of false logic you present every time you do this.

I'm just calling you on yet another load of Trumpist bullshit. You don't know that he is a member of BLM, or even if he was out there to be part of the protest. You only know he fired a gun in the vicinity of the protest. But it's your tribal goal to smear BLM because that's what Trump told you to do. So you do it.
Nope, he wouldnt have fired that gun much less been at that protest if he didnt have BLM/antifa loyalties. Your denials are nothing but hot air.

Of course you did. You are gaslighting this thread, by proclaiming he wasnt affiliated with BLM/antifa in any way, shape or form. Thats like saying the 9/11 terrorists werent with AQ because they shaved their beards- its the kind of false logic you present every time you do this.

Nope, he wouldnt have fired that gun much less been at that protest if he didnt have BLM/antifa loyalties. Your denials are nothing but hot air.
As are your opinions. See how that works?

lol. My "sympathies"? I never defended the guy for firing a gun in public. I'm just calling you on yet another load of Trumpist bullshit. You don't know that he is a member of BLM, or even if he was out there to be part of the protest. You only know he fired a gun in the vicinity of the protest. But it's your tribal goal to smear BLM because that's what Trump told you to do. So you do it.

And since you insist on going personal, where do your sympathies lie? I don't see you ever condemning right wing terrorism.

or

Hell, you probably defended Trump's "very fine people" comment. Sympathies indeed.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever had the misfortune to hear someone fart out, even in a desperate attempt to troll me. Read this a million times slowly:

We had information that they were in Al Queda.

You do nothave information that the shooter is in BLM and ANTIFA like you claimed

Betcha can't tell the difference. :ROFLMAO:

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever had the misfortune to hear someone fart out, even in a desperate attempt to troll me. Read this a million times slowly:

We had information that they were in Al Queda.

You do nothave information that the shooter is in BLM and ANTIFA like you claimed

Betcha can't tell the difference. :ROFLMAO:

Your constant moronic excuses for these terrorists is that the article didnt mention they were members of BLM/antifa, which is just dumb. If someone marched with the tiki torchers in a white supremacist rally for Confederate statues then yes, they are part of that group.

Its clear you like terrorists, we get it already.

Your constant moronic excuses for these terrorists is that the article didnt mention they were members of BLM/antifa, which is just dumb. If someone marched with the tiki torchers in a white supremacist rally for Confederate statues then yes, they are part of that group. Its clear you like terrorists, we get it already.

I am not the subject, PoS. Why must I always remind you of this?

The subject is that they caught the punk who fired the gun. The second subject is that you lied in claiming he was a member of both ANTIFA and BLM. You have no idea.

It's that simple. Which is, of course, why you are unable to understand it.

PS: why can't you condemn the right wing terrorists who plotted to kidnap whitmer? Why can't you condemn the murdering nazI in Charlottesville?

I am not the subject, PoS. Why must I always remind you of this?

The subject is that they caught the punk who fired the gun. The second subject is that you lied in claiming he was a member of both ANTIFA and BLM. You have no idea.

It's that simple. Which is, of course, why you are unable to understand it.

PS: why can't you condemn the right wing terrorists who plotted to kidnap whitmer? Why can't you condemn the murdering nazI in Charlottesville?

Same reason you can't condemn the left wing terrorists......but **** it, why talk about that, right?

Here's one for you, ALL terrorists are stupid shits.....now here's where you go and say...no...there is no left wing terrorists...ready go.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the aggressors in that riot were from the BLM/antifa crowd, but Mr P will make excuses for them even though they loot, burn and kill people.

Everyone who has a shred of deceny would call it: sympathy for terrorists.
Not a shred of evidence of rocket scientists in the Trump crowd, that's for sure.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25.

I knew this would be coming, just surprised it took this long.

View attachment 67299423

The Gateway Pundit is not part of the MSM. It's a far right conservative website.

But if you want to see a picture of a Cleveland Cavaliers victory parade you can find it on that site labeled as a Trump rally in Portland Maine.:rolleyes:

The Gateway Pundit is not part of the MSM. It's a far right conservative website.

But if you want to see a picture of a Cleveland Cavaliers victory parade you can find it on that site labeled as a Trump rally in Portland Maine.:rolleyes:
I know they are, but they're also the only place that had the charging documents posted that I could find at the time.

He was trying to flee a mob of progressive Democrats chasing him down to murder him.

Please provide a link to evidence of fact supporting your assertion. Otherwise, your claim is unfounded and does not require/need/deserve further debate.

That's no how it went down.

I can agree that the kid should have stuck to rendering First Aid and should never have brought a gun there, but I can also agree that IF I heard gun shots around me AND I was subsequently being chased by a guy or two - one of whom I had recently gotten into a verbal altercation with moments prior to shots being fired AND who just tried to take my weapons - I'd fire in self-defense, too.

1) I don't know where the shots are coming from, but I know I'm being pursued and under attack.
2) The environment is clearly hostile towards me. So, why would I stick around AFTER ensuring that the guy I just shot was receiving prompt attention (albeit by by-standers and not a trained paramedic).

I think the kid was wrong for bringing a firearm (long-gun) to Kenosha, but I think he was justified in firing in self-defense taking everything that happened into consideration.

The first man Rittenhouse killed was trying to disarm him, not "murder" him, and was killed himself. The other two men, one killed the other wounded by Rittenhouse, were also trying to disarm him, not "murder" him, for his having just killed a man. What you call "attacks" were to disarm, not harm. No one fired a gun at Rittenhouse. The only other gunfire than by Rittenhouse was a shot into the air. Rittenhouse illegally obtaining a firearm and in illegal possession going into what he knew was a volatile situation does not look like very good intent on his part.

Back
Top Bottom