• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

ASHES

An Uncertain Person
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25.

I knew this would be coming, just surprised it took this long.

I'm not. Rittenhouse is being labeled by the left as a white supremacist, Trump-loving cold-blooded murderer.
The longer one leaves that optic out there, the more people believe that lie. I doubt any MSM will report the key sentence of your article.

"... This strengthens the case that Rittenhouse had reason to fear for his life and was acting in self defense when he shot and killed two rioters. ..."

The truth is finally coming out: BLM and antifa are the real terrorists in these riots.

^^
Funny how the article doesn't contain "BLM" or "ANTIFA", but PoS *just knows* the parties responsible are those Trump told him to hate.

Back in reality, we understand that the greatest terror threat - identified by Trump's own government - is right wing terrorism.

Funny how the article doesn't contain "BLM" or "ANTIFA", but PoS *just knows* the parties responsible are those Trump told him to hate.

don't leave out Rush and Sean. they're the real puppet masters.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25.

I knew this would be coming, just surprised it took this long.

View attachment 67299423
Disorderly conduct, use of a dangerous weapon? Is that it? Not much to crow about is it, and it won't help Rittenhouse's defence one bit.

^^

Back in reality, we understand that the greatest terror threat - identified by Trump's own government - is right wing terrorism.
C'mon, Kelly Ziminski had BLM on her backpack. They weren't hiding their allegiances. Not that they truly believed in The Cause, but still useful idiots for it.

In my mind, the injection of politics by both sides into criminal cases as demonstrated in these threads is what is pushing the narrative farther and farther from the truth. It isn't the left, it isn't the right, it's us and our stupid blame game. Ignore that game and these events are much easier to analyze and come to the correct conclusion, which shouldn't always align with your politics.

what mom drives her 17yo and his gun to a protest??
This thread is about the criminal (because of course he has a criminal record) Joshua Ziminski. If you want to talk about the alleged criminal Kyle Rittenhouse, there are several very long threads about him.

There is no mention of that in the posted citation.
That's the only court document I've seen released. I presume there is another one that will come out for the felony charge. His charges are listed on his booking page.

^^

Well, if you run with BLM and/or Antifa, chances are pretty good you are a member of BLM and/or Antifa.
BTW, check out this guy's alias on the internet. ;)

"... Court records show he has a lengthy criminal history in Wisconsin for carrying a concealed weapon and other offenses. He had an open domestic abuse criminal case at the time of the Rittenhouse shooting. Joshua Ziminski also went by the online pseudonym of Alex Blaine. ..."

Reactions: PoS
Well, if you run with BLM and/or Antifa, chances are pretty good you are a member of BLM and/or Antifa.
BTW, check out this guy's alias on the internet. ;)

"... Court records show he has a lengthy criminal history in Wisconsin for carrying a concealed weapon and other offenses. He had an open domestic abuse criminal case at the time of the Rittenhouse shooting. Joshua Ziminski also went by the online pseudonym of Alex Blaine. ..."

Who doesn't use a pseudonym online for privacy, including you, 'Barnacle'? I don't see anything sinister in that, do you?

Ziminski is another burnout felon like Joseph Rosenbaum was. Left wing groups like Antifa and BLM tend to draw these parolees from the fringes of society, because they both hate law enforcement. Ziminski doesn't appear to be an ideologue, just another career criminal drawn to the chaos that surrounds Antifa and BLM.

^^

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the aggressors in that riot were from the BLM/antifa crowd, but Mr P will make excuses for them even though they loot, burn and kill people.

Everyone who has a shred of deceny would call it: sympathy for terrorists.

^^

Indeed. Everyone knows that left wing terrorist is mostly peaceful.

xy1vc4rtzjj51.jpg

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the aggressors in that riot were from the BLM/antifa crowd, but Mr P will make excuses for them even though they loot, burn and kill people.

Everyone who has a shred of deceny would call it: sympathy for terrorists.

I have no decency? Yet another ad hom from PoS. . .

What "it" are you talking about anyway? Some guy fired a gun. The article doesn't say ANTIFA or BLM. But you claimed he was part of ANTIFA and of BLM at the same time.

So, I am not the subject of the thread. The first subject of the thread is that they got a guy who fired a gun in the air. The second subject of the thread was introduced by you. Namely, your decision to try to smear people who tell you that black lives matter as much as anyone else's with the actions of the one man.

And speaking of sympathy, I don't think I've seen you having anything negative to say about right wing terrorism, the greatest terror threat today according to Trump's own admin. Probably just an oversight . . .

Indeed. Everyone knows that right wing terrorist is mostly peaceful.
The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area. The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused.
After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism." "Charlottesville is never going to be the same," Cullen said. "It will be with this community, and the commonwealth of Virginia, and this country, for a long time."
Gee, that was easy. :rolleyes:

Such naked tribalism. You people always rush to smear entire groups on the left or the entirety of the left every single time someone does something bad, and you think you can label that person as being in a group you hate. Just like PoS here says, without any proof, that the shooters is affiliated with ANTIFA and BLM. Yet, you never apply the same thing to your own people.

Haven't you stopped to consider how stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical it is to assign group guilt to the left but not the right?

Yeah. Kyle hears a shot and starts killing people. Perfectly reasonable.
He was trying to flee a mob of progressive Democrats chasing him down to murder him.

Reactions: PoS

Oh look, more right wing terror:

Back
Top Bottom