• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn and sex parties

Depends on what you have to produce. Only things I was ever able to produce were orgasms and excuses.
OMG are you kidding?
The coke "dick of death" thing only works for a little while.
After a couple of months, trust me, it doesn't anymore.
Of course, if your addiction is that bad, you don't really even care anymore anyway.
All you care about at that point is scoring more coke.

And as far as "productive" where everything else is concerned, I know that's BS from personal experience, too.
The first few times, yeah sure, you're a marathon man.
After you've been into it for a few months, it's not "productivity" anymore, it's you running around acting all manic
and pretending to be productive, while everyone else is staring at you like you've lost yo damn mind.

You're acting like Amber and Rollergirl or Dirk and his crew in Boogie Nights after a week long bender.
Coke...is a Republican drug.

Cawthorn’s comments were made up nonsense! 🤡🤩
Still can't figure out what would possess him to say something like that unless it was to show that even though he's in a wheelchair, he still goes to wild orgies and snorts coke with the best of them?

I'll bet you positively tinkle in your panties when the right criticizes Tammy Duckworth.

If you don't know who she is, look her up. Unlike Cawthorn, she isn't a pathalogical liar - and unlike Cawthorn, she sits in a wheelchair today because she was fighting for your freedom in Iraq.
Cawthorn is a creepy ass guy, regardless of whether he is in a wheelchair or not.

Still can't figure out what would possess him to say something like that unless it was to show that even though he's in a wheelchair, he still goes to wild orgies and snorts coke with the best of them?
Really odd. He has issues.... He has pending traffic citations and was recently stop for no driver's license.

I picture punch bowls full of blue pills required. At that age it takes all day just to get ready to do what you used to be able to do all night. 👍

Should have called in...​

ATTENTION! All GOP parties have been cancelled til further notice...

Officials seize over $700,000 of cocaine at US-Mexico border​

Back
Top Bottom