• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn and sex parties

No, we are bashing a chronic liar and dangerous idiot who missed the most votes of any Congressional freshman.

Cawthorn, the new face of the GQP.

He lied about being accepted into the Naval Academy.
He exaggerated his condition after his accident.
He has said he had trained for the paralympics, but has never competed at a qualifying level and is not involved in a team.
He visited Hitler's vacation home, posted about it on Instagram, and said the visit was on his bucket list.
He was accused multiple times of sexual misconduct during his one semester at college.

He is exactly the kind of mentally disturbed pathological liar that Trump and the base wants in office.

I looked for the WTF forum but I couldn't find it so here ya go:

Remember folks, he's a fringe RWNJ republican and pretty much universally reviled by those on the left side of the aisle so who do you suppose is inviting him to coke fueled orgies?

I too agree - there wouldn't be any Democrats inviting Cawthorn to an orgy and hard drugs in DC. That invite came from the Right. imo

But, as corkscrewed Cawthorn's brain is, this could be his fantasy said out loud. He did give B Clinton a mention, so there's that. Probable all around bs.

What I've noticed is Cawthorn giving MTG, Matt Gatez and DJT a run for their money in the squirrel dept. To think people in NC vote for this loon.

ALEC RINO's have not been approved through the ballot process as all new parties must.

The man is an illegal candidate......

Seems to be let's bash the Republican in the wheel chair? There is no point to this silly story.

I'll bet you positively tinkle in your panties when the right criticizes Tammy Duckworth.

If you don't know who she is, look her up. Unlike Cawthorn, she isn't a pathalogical liar - and unlike Cawthorn, she sits in a wheelchair today because she was fighting for your freedom in Iraq.

Anyone know the term “key bump” w/o looking?

“….Some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you. And it's like, this is wild."

Ahhh yes, once you reach forty it's all downhill from there.
Nice ageism you got goin on there.
But seriously, is THIS how you imagine all sixty and seventy year olds to be?

View attachment 67382535

What are you, twenty-two or something?

LOL...how is it ageism? The fact is that men usually have less sex as they get older. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Congressman "key bump"

I too agree - there wouldn't be any Democrats inviting Cawthorn to an orgy and hard drugs in DC. That invite came from the Right. imo

But, as corkscrewed Cawthorn's brain is, this could be his fantasy said out loud. He did give B Clinton a mention, so there's that. Probable all around bs.

What I've noticed is Cawthorn giving MTG, Matt Gatez and DJT a run for their money in the squirrel dept. To think people in NC vote for this loon.

A lot of people in western N. Carolina didn't know Cawthorn was this screwed up. Many prominent Republicans in the area now regret their vote, according to a recent article I read in Rolling Stone.

LOL...how is it ageism? The fact is that men usually have less sex as they get older. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Not quite how you put it, Skippy. 😆
It's like most other things in the human experience, depends entirely on the humans in question.

I'm sixty-five and yeah sure, I do have my typical senior health issues here and there.
But this is me at sixty-three and I ask you, do I look like I'm missing out on much?

Jeff H NYC 4201.jpg

You sound like Romany Malco as Jay in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin"
when he's asking Mooj "What are you, like 138 years old?"

1648602718784.png

Hey, some of us don't have any sex at all by this point.
I'd have to guess that might swing the overall average, move the needle.

It's like most other things in the human experience, depends entirely on the humans in question.

I'm sixty-five and yeah sure, I do have my typical senior health issues here and there.
But this is me at sixty-three and I ask you, do I look like I'm missing out on much?

View attachment 67382907

View attachment 67382910

More power to you, Bro. I'm in my 40s and I have a wife who is my age, but she looks 15 years younger. So I'm a lucky man!

No argument there. I'm dating a hot 60 year old. No, really.

Not as hot as Christie Brinkley at 65, but she's got a fine...

OIP.giz6m3LQq5uJEmF0f19HXAHaGI

Yeah, if Christie can look like that at 65, the 60 to 70 range in sex appeal is quite strong.

Halle Berry is 56 and still has a great bod. I imagine (lol) she'll be lookin' fine at 65 as well.

You should've been a rock star, Mike ... or a Downtown Man...

View attachment 67382907

View attachment 67382910

This Washington Post writer thinks the same way I do...

While we can’t prove Cawthorn made this up, let’s just say the idea that he’s being invited to orgies by lawmakers in their 60s and 70s strains credulity. And Cawthorn’s long history of making up stories is precisely what turned him into a right-wing superstar.

Definitely not a fan of Madison Cawthorn but I don't think anybody knows the nature of his injuries, so even using "paraplegic" may be inaccurate.
Also, even if he IS a paraplegic, that does not automatically translate to dead from the waist down.
Some pars have sensation below the waist and simply can't walk. It depends on the type of injury, which vertebrae were affected and how they were affected.

He is dead from the neck up.

A lot of people in western N. Carolina didn't know Cawthorn was this screwed up. Many prominent Republicans in the area now regret their vote, according to a recent article I read in Rolling Stone.

Yeah, I'm hearing that, too.
In fact, an old conservative buddy of ours is super pissed at him because our buddy IS a wheelchair athlete, HAS played in the Paralympics and the National Veterans Wheelchair Games, and he's basically everything "Madman" Cawthorn pretends to be, so he's insulted by this clown.

I did a documentary of him many years ago.

Last edited:
This Washington Post writer thinks the same way I do...

While we can’t prove Cawthorn made this up, let’s just say the idea that he’s being invited to orgies by lawmakers in their 60s and 70s strains credulity. And Cawthorn’s long history of making up stories is precisely what turned him into a right-wing superstar.

You may get a better handle on the love lives of seniors by asking some doctors and nurses instead of thirty year-old op-ed columnists.
I had to laugh one morning a few years back when the morning news did a segment on the alarm bells raised
by an epidemic of STD's sweeping through nursing facilities, as even folks who are very advanced in age were apparently
whooping it up.
By the way, you also better thank those vaccine folks, seems they invented a little pill a few years prior that
is famous for bringing formerly dead peckers back to life.

Pfizer trust us.jpg

You sure you're keeping up with the latest news over there, sonny?

I had an eight year love affair with blow, which ended twenty-six years ago.
But if I was single I'd most likely go for an invite to an orgy if the offer came up.
Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't still fire in the furnace.

Fortunately I am happily married, and I do mean happily, even though I'm something of a cradle robber seeing as how the wife is ten years younger.
10 years isn't a big deal. When I was 27 I dated a Dr who was 42.

10 years isn't a big deal. When I was 27 I dated a Dr who was 42.
But I first dated Karen when she was seventeen. eekDP.gif.gif
JeffKaren1984aa-sharpen-sharpen.jpg

Here's a funny, my FIRST wife was ten years older than me instead.
She hit on me when I was thirty-one.

Here's a funny, my FIRST wife was ten years older than me instead.
She hit on me when I was thirty-one.
Almost all of the guys I have dated have been older than he. He was just the biggest age difference.

Almost all of the guys I have dated have been older than he. He was just the biggest age difference.

Young Elvis or older Elvis?
Young Bob Dylan or older Bob Dylan?
Young Sean Connery or older Sean Connery?

Or...add your own, just so long as there's a big gap to look at.

Do 60 year old and 70 year old men really have sex parties? I believe that's what he said in the interview. They must be really lame sex parties.

I wouldn't rule it out, but the guy lies and exaggerates so much that it's hard to take anything he says seriously.

Why would they be lame sex parties?

Lol, as one gains years they learn much.

Young Elvis or older Elvis?
Young Bob Dylan or older Bob Dylan?
Young Sean Connery or older Sean Connery?

Or...add your own, just so long as there's a big gap to look at.
Older Sean Connery.

Kevin Costner always looks good.

Tony Bourdain (RIP)

Back
Top Bottom