• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Looks like Obama is winning this election right now[W:90] (1 Viewer)

Re: Looks like Obama is winning this election right now

We have seen candidates fail in debates and win. We have seen candidates have terrible first terms and win. We have never seen a candidate outspend his opponent and lose. Why would this year be any different?

That's an exceedingly sad statement.

Looks like Rev Al Soetero is losing.....

Good thing he isn't running.

Do you have any more painfully juvenile stupidity to spew?

Good thing he isn't running.

Do you have any more painfully juvenile stupidity to spew?

Nice dodge.... I like my name for Obama today... does that make your frown go upside down?

Romney may outspend him, but if he fails at the debates...he will not win.

Likewise...

And if you want to compare, Obama has only the experience of outdebating Hillary Clinton, someone most people already love to hate... and a a field of underqualified Democrats in 08... (In most objective people's minds he was outdebated by McCain in those debates or it was a wash between the two candidates... the election was decided on the Palin nomination)

Romney on the other hand got taught a lesson in debating early on, when his first opponent was an entrenched and experienced elite royalty senator Ted Kennedy... He then scored many point in fierce debates with the long-time experienced John McCain... and continually lead the field of like 20 republican candidates, before taking back the election in debates in which he squashed sweater vest and the long time experienced Newt Gingrich (a guy who's had 9 lives in politics)...

I'm looking forward to the debates, actually... when Obama's seeming "lead" will most likely disappear completely...

Regardless of dollar amounts spent, those debates have sway on how people see which is most fit to lead...

Nice dodge.... I like my name for Obama today... does that make your frown go upside down?

No, it makes me laugh actually. I love the smell of stupidity in the afternoon. Smells of...an Obama victory!

Likewise...

And if you want to compare, Obama has only the experience of outdebating Hillary Clinton, someone most people already love to hate... and a a field of underqualified Democrats in 08... (In most objective people's minds he was outdebated by McCain in those debates or it was a wash between the two candidates... the election was decided on the Palin nomination)

Romney on the other hand got taught a lesson in debating early on, when his first opponent was an entrenched and experienced elite royalty senator Ted Kennedy... He then scored many point in fierce debates with the long-time experienced John McCain... and continually lead the field of like 20 republican candidates, before taking back the election in debates in which he squashed sweater vest and the long time experienced Newt Gingrich (a guy who's had 9 lives in politics)...

I'm looking forward to the debates, actually... when Obama's seeming "lead" will most likely disappear completely...

Regardless of dollar amounts spent, those debates have sway on how people see which is most fit to lead...

Rev Al Oama is going to be destroyed in debating Mitt..I cant wait.. and if any VP candidate can eat Biden alive

Back on the topic of this thread. Obama will win the election because...

1.The republican nominee, Romney changes positions like a well lubricated windmill.

2.Bain Capital .according to 'federal disclosure' form filed August, last year,mitt says that he was retired as of Feb. 11, 1999.This has been the mantra of team Romney throughout the campaign. For instance,according to mitts sworn testimony, mitt was involved in bain,while managing the Olympics in 2002,...at least.:shock:

3.sending American jobs overseas. the only thing bain capital did was offshore jobs;hardly qualifications for the job he says he is morn qualified to do.

The republicans screwed the pooch., with this economy they shoulda had a slam dunk this election, but with the thin bench they have and the radicals that got elected in the midterms, it kinda looks like it will be the dems that have the slam dunk.:2wave:

Romney will win because the Obama record is indefensible. Nothing Romney did created the economic results we have today and that is the Obama albatross.

no, Obama is much more eliquent and knowledgable that Mitchell.

"Mr. Obama, the economic results today are worse than when you took office and after adding over 5 trillion dollars to the debt. How do you explain that?" Why do you deserve four more years?

No, it makes me laugh actually. I love the smell of stupidity in the afternoon. Smells of...an Obama victory!

then you must love the smell of your own posts..

Last edited:

Romney will win because the Obama record is indefensible. Nothing Romney did created the economic results we have today and that is the Obama albatross.

as soon as Mitt shows his funny side and passes the threshold test, and names a VP.. He will be far ahead of Rev Al Obama

"Mr. Obama, the economic results today are worse than when you took office and after adding over 5 trillion dollars to the debt. How do you explain that?" Why do you deserve four more years?

That would end it for Obama.. turn off the lights.. game over... Obama's only chance is to play race baiter and agititor.. class warfare..etc... his record is horrid..but that can be the only result of his Marxist ways...

patently false. Our economy is in better shape now than on 1/21/09.

No sorry it isn't. we are 16 trillion in debt, have more unemployed today than when he took office, and those unemployed people in January 2009 are now discouraged workers and still unemployed

No sorry it isn't. we are 16 trillion in debt, have more unemployed today than when he took office, and those unemployed people in January 2009 are now discouraged workers and still unemployed

my sides hurt from laughing at people who say "the economy is better"..only someone who is clueless about the economy would make such an outlandish statement..

my sides hurt from laughing at people who say "the economy is better"..only someone who is clueless about the economy would make such an outlandish statement..

The Obama supporters are "American Idol" voters who buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. Obama's rhetoric is trumped by his results but far too many ignore the results but faint at the rhetoric.

The Obama supporters are "American Idol" voters who buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. Obama's rhetoric is trumped by his results but far too many ignore the results but faint at the rhetoric.

no doubt PIMCO just reported the most negative numbers ever.. a GDP of 1.3

yea thats really stellar...LOL

Kind of like those supporters of his who keep claiming there is not inflation and cannot be during a recession. Apparently they haven't been to the market lately, the other day, cheap round stake was about twice what I paid for it two years ago.

That would end it for Obama.. turn off the lights.. game over... Obama's only chance is to play race baiter and agititor.. class warfare..etc... his record is horrid..but that can be the only result of his Marxist ways...

would you be willing to consider staying on topic here? Or are you just going to keep baiting and agitating. Plenty of threads for you to bash obama.

would you be willing to consider staying on topic here? Or are you just going to keep baiting and agitating. Plenty of threads for you to bash obama.

Would you please tell me what the thread topic is if not about Obama?

patently false. Our economy is in better shape now than on 1/21/09.

stock market is back up. GDP is up. corporate profits are at record highs.

Obama will mention this in the debates, and it will help him win..even if Romney outspends him.

Would you please tell me what the thread topic is if not about Obama?

Campaign spending. Click on the links in the OP. A bunch of people here are making this about everything else and there are a **** load of threads on this forum for you guys to talk obama and debates.

stock market is back up. GDP is up. corporate profits are at record highs.

Obama will mention this in the debates, and it will help him win..even if Romney outspends him.

Were you this excited when the stock market hit 14000 under Bush? What does the stock market have to do with record unemployment, record debt, and declining GDP?

QUOTE Conservative;

Romney will win because the Obama record is indefensible.

Hhmm... indefensible eh? there are more private sector jobs now than there were in January 2009 when Obama was sworn in.

Nothing Romney did created the economic results we have today and that is the Obama albatross.

We already know his record on healthcare,:mrgreen:what was Romneys employment record when he was gov?:2wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom