• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look Who has a Secret Chinese Bank Account

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

Oh sure, we believe the unnamed sources who claim to have stolen tax records.

I mean, it's not like the little Goebbels lie incessantly - okay so maybe the do, but this Biden story is out of control and they HAVE To DO SOMETHING.

Have his policies and efforts been that of a globalist? He wants to mitigate immigration, leave the U.N and bully other nations into better trade deals for us.
He has companies in several countries, he owns property in several countries, he has bank accounts in at least three foreign countries, including China. One of his only policies he has enacted is a tax cut to himself and his rich friends. His administration include or has at one point included the following people: Elaine Chao, Steve Mnuchin, Andrew Wheeler, Mike Pompeo, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos, Dan Brouilette, Gary Cohn, Larry Kudlow, Anthony Scaramucci and Jared Kushner.

another sooper dooper blockbuster!!!
LAFFRiot

He is just a selfish asshole at heart. He's definitely not a globalist though. That's a ridiculous accusation.

Not a globalist? he has resorts and hotels all over the world.

Yours is a ridiculous rebuttal.

Oh sure, we believe the unnamed sources who claim to have stolen tax records.

I mean, it's not like the little Goebbels lie incessantly - okay so maybe the do, but this Biden story is out of control and they HAVE To DO SOMETHING.
The Trump Organization has already admitted the account exists. Trump was doing business in China before becoming President, and the account still exists and he still pays taxes for it (in China).

He has companies in several countries, he owns property in several countries, he has bank accounts in at least three foreign countries, including China. One of his only policies he has enacted is a tax cut to himself and his rich friends. His administration include or has at one point included the following people: Elaine Chao, Steve Mnuchin, Andrew Wheeler, Mike Pompeo, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos, Dan Brouilette, Gary Cohn, Larry Kudlow, Anthony Scaramucci and Jared Kushner.

You didn't answer my question.

He is just a selfish asshole at heart. He's definitely not a globalist though. That's a ridiculous accusation.

We both have our opinions. The various Trump operations, dealing, and holding globally say otherwise.

Not a globalist? he has resorts and hotels all over the world.

Yours is a ridiculous rebuttal.

You think a man that wants to leave the U.N, bully our allies and stop the immigration of poor brown people is a globalist.

We both have our opinions. The various Trump operations, dealing, and holding globally say otherwise.

So your position remains that Donald Trump is a globalist? :ROFLMAO:

I really just can't take partisan left wingers seriously anymore. You guys no longer know which way is up.

You think a man that wants to leave the U.N, bully our allies and stop the immigration of poor brown people is a globalist.

I'll tell you what I think......

I think Trump is a threat to the national security of the united states, not to mention the health of the united states.

IN the meantime, I am a democratic and civic and economic globalist, so I don't see that as an issue. If Trump is not a globalist,
then I would fault him for it.

I believe we should think globally, and act locally, that the two should harmonize, that one is not a conflict with the other. We are all earthlings.

Democratic globalism is the idea that all people matter, no matter where they live, and that universal freedom and human rights can be fostered for all mankind.[5] World citizens believe in civic globalism[6] and that by thinking globally and acting locally they can affect positive change across all barriers.

...ugh...people, please!.. of course trump is a bankster puppet!... they are ALL bankster puppet$ in the plutocracy under which we are en$laved..

IN the meantime, I am a democratic and civic and economic globalist, so I don't see that as an issue. If Trump is not a globalist,
then I would fault him for it.

I'm not making an argument for or against globalism. I'm just saying Trump is not a globalist. The suggestion is absurd. How like-minded are you and Trump?

He doesn't really want to stop immigration, they are good for his businesses and good for his for-profit detention center buddies. His immigrations and threatening the UN is all political theater - and I can see it works.

He doesn't really want to stop immigration, they are good for his businesses and good for his for-profit detention center buddies. His immigrations and threatening the UN is all political theater - and I can see it works.

So what does Donald Trump really believe in your view? You seriously think he is a globalist? Will you type it clearly for me? "Donald Trump is absolutely a globalist."

So your position remains that Donald Trump is a globalist? :ROFLMAO:

I just showed you he's very connected globally operating in more than a dozen countries across the gloss. That doesn't scream nationalist to me, maybe nationalism to you is being beholden to foreign governments.

I just showed you he's very connected globally operating in more than a dozen countries across the gloss. That doesn't scream nationalist to me, maybe nationalism to you is being beholden to foreign governments.

If we're going to break it down I don't actually believe he is either. A true nationalist puts the country before themselves. Donald would never put anything before himself.

So what does Donald Trump really believe in your view? You seriously think he is a globalist? Will you type it clearly for me? "Donald Trump is absolutely a globalist."

I think he doesn't have much serious convictions other than what is best for himself, his businesses, and his wallet.

The "most transparent President ever" having secret foreign bank accounts? And that hints nationalism to you?

I think he doesn't have much serious convictions other than what is best for himself, his businesses, and his wallet.

The "most transparent President ever" having secret foreign bank accounts? And that hints nationalism to you?

I'm a stickler for accuracy. Donald is just a rich asshole that gets off on attention and making money through whatever means he can.

Or he lied to you. One or the other.

He did start a trade war with China. Doesn't make him not have a Chinese bank account, and pays more taxes for that than he pays Uncle Sam.

Ever notice none of the trump products made in China were not affected by the trade war???

I wonder why???

With all the China bashing they do, let's see if Trump supporters hold their boy accountable.

Back
Top Bottom