• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look Who has a Secret Chinese Bank Account

Is it illegal? I mean, as in a VP taking bribes from a foreign government?

Illegal?

It isn't anything at all.

Biden is corrupt? SO WHAT, DONALD TRUMP HAS A CREDIT CARD - so there!\

It's absurd demagoguery born of abject panic by the little Goebbels.

Nobody with a working brain cares about the Biden story. Nobody with a working brain thinks Trump wasn't up to his eyeballs in overseas investments. The conman didn't even manufacture his goods in this country.

Trump has duped the brainless.

Yeah, I mean who didn't know Biden was corrupt?

47 years in government and the only thing he's accomplished is making himself and his crooked clan filthy rich.

Quid Pro Joe, policy for sale at the right price.

You ****ers had the nerve to IMPEACH Trump for exposing the massive corruption by Biden.

Yeah, I mean who didn't know Biden was corrupt?

47 years in government and the only thing he's accomplished is making himself and his crooked clan filthy rich.

Quid Pro Joe, policy for sale at the right price.

You ****ers had the nerve to IMPEACH Trump for exposing the massive corruption by Biden.

I know, right? What smart person was surprised that Trump turned out to be a corrupt moron?

Who is "you ****ers" who impeached Trump? I'm not a Congressional rep. I can't impeach anyone. What board do you think you're posting on?

Don't be jealous that Joe Biden is more respected than Trump. He isn't even a good politician, but he's better than the corrupt lying lout that the clueless people support named Trump.

I know, right? What smart person was surprised that Trump turned out to be a corrupt moron?

Who is "you ****ers" who impeached Trump? I'm not a Congressional rep. I can't impeach anyone. What board do you think you're posting on?

Don't be jealous that Joe Biden is more respected than Trump. He isn't even a good politician, but he's better than the corrupt lying lout that the clueless people support named Trump.

Biden is corrupt.

MAYBE the usual "no one cares" idiocy would have worked, who knows.

But the corrupt left CENSORED the damned thing. It forced America to wonder what twitter and facebook were hiding.

A lot, it turns out.

Bevan Cooney has flipped and is providing evidence to the FBI. Could Quid Pro face arrest before the election?

Worse yet, Devon Archer is in prison and talking to the FBI at this very moment.

Archer faces 10 years, I'm betting a sleaze like that will be cutting deals real quick.

Nobody with a working brain cares about the Biden story. Nobody with a working brain thinks Trump wasn't up to his eyeballs in overseas investments. The conman didn't even manufacture his goods in this country.

Trump has duped the brainless.
Right, close your eyes to Biden selling access. Trump, have a fit over anything.

Biden is corrupt.

But the corrupt left CENSORED the damned thing. It forced America to wonder what twitter and facebook were hiding.

A lot, it turns out.

Bevan Cooney has flipped and is providing evidence to the FBI. Could Quid Pro face arrest before the election?

Worse yet, Devon Archer is in prison and talking to the FBI at this very moment.

Archer faces 10 years, I'm betting a sleaze like that will be cutting deals real quick.

Yes! Joe Biden will be arrested right before the election. Go with that. Let us know when it happens. We will all be on pins and needles.

Is it illegal? I mean, as in a VP taking bribes from a foreign government?

And another swing and a miss...

Only he truly delusional are buying this bullshit.

In other news tbe Saudis and

That Trump smells money in China isn't even news. Remember the TikTok ban that magically went away when they gave one of his friends money. Or this two year old story that shows just how fine Trump is with China if he gets money:

Actually, Trump Loves Chinese Goods — So Long as they Make Him Richer

I challenge you cultists to check the labels on your tariff free trump merch...

Illegal?

It isn't anything at all.

Biden is corrupt? SO WHAT, DONALD TRUMP HAS A CREDIT CARD - so there!\

It's absurd demagoguery born of abject panic by the little Goebbels.

You haven't been paying attention, Trump's has no credit he can't get a credit card unless it's in Russian...

Biden is corrupt.

A lot, it turns out.

I don't know who Devon Archer is. What office is he running for? Is Trump afraid of him too?

Post some evidence that Biden accepted illegal payoffs. That's a simple thing to do, isn't it? Because if you can't post the evidence, you are making shit up.

So let's see it.

Yes! Joe Biden will be arrested right before the election. Go with that. Let us know when it happens. We will all be on pins and needles.

democrats are above the law, we get it.

Our system is rotten to the core, we get it.

We get it, which is WHY we elected Trump and are doing so again.

I don't know who Devon Archer is. What office is he running for? Is Trump afraid of him too?

Post some evidence that Biden accepted illegal payoffs. That's a simple thing to do, isn't it? Because if you can't post the evidence, you are making shit up.

So let's see it.

Sure you don't sparky.

And the article explained all about Hunter Biden's business partner.

He's flipping and telling all about the Biden corruption.

Yeah, democrats are above the law - they won't go to jail. democrats can rape and kill people on live TV and not be prosecuted, there is no law for the corrupt elite.

Still, the facts do you in at the ballot box.

You hate Trump because he is the symbol of the peasant class fighting back against the corruption that is the deep state and democrat party.

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

??? What's the news here? That a company who businesses are to develop real estate in foreign countries, have bank accounts in said foreign countries? Is that the news?

??? What's the news here? That a company who businesses are to develop real estate in foreign countries, have bank accounts in said foreign countries? Is that the news?
lol...run with that.

Sure you don't sparky.

And the article explained all about Hunter Biden's business partner.

He's flipping and telling all about the Biden corruption.

Yeah, democrats are above the law - they won't go to jail. democrats can rape and kill people on live TV and not be prosecuted, there is no law for the corrupt elite.

Still, the facts do you in at the ballot box.

You hate Trump because he is the symbol of the peasant class fighting back against the corruption that is the deep state and democrat party.
lol...very funny

democrats are above the law, we get it.

Our system is rotten to the core, we get it.

We get it, which is WHY we elected Trump and are doing so again.
...even funnier

lol...run with that.
DId you read this? "An analysis of Trump's tax records by the Times shows that the President holds a previously unreported bank account in China that was not included on his public financial disclosures because it is held under a corporate name "

It's a corporate bank account, not a personal bank account.

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

You mean the one that has been inactive for years.

Another Calamity:
nothingburger.png

I guess undisclosed, no taxes paid in the US means nothing to you...

Funny, since Barry was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian PM he'd have more "flexibility" after his re-election
Do you have anything on Obama hiding money from the IRS like the article in the OP showed Trump do?

DId you read this? "An analysis of Trump's tax records by the Times shows that the President holds a previously unreported bank account in China that was not included on his public financial disclosures because it is held under a corporate name "

It's a corporate bank account, not a personal bank account.

Otherwise known as an offshore tax shelter...

Funny, since Barry was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian PM he'd have more "flexibility" after his re-election

Holy **** this is just proof of how ignorant cultists are.

They had eight years to come up with a conspiracy and cherry pick words from a. A discussion on denuclearization...

I guess undisclosed, no taxes paid in the US means nothing to you...
?? If there was no income, there were no taxes due in the US. Are you saying there was personal income he didn't report? That's not was the NYTimes is reporting

Back
Top Bottom