• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look Who has a Secret Chinese Bank Account

This sounds like a very intelligent thing to do if a guy is doing business in China.

That said, his hard line in dealing with the Chinese seems to run counter to seeking any benefit you imply he might be getting from maintaining this account.
Pay attention to what he DOES, not what he says. Trump's "hard line" has done virtually nothing to quash the Chinese economy. Trump continues to enrich himself while China is eating our lunch.

He pushes for those policies in office though regardless of benefiting from globalism personally. Do you think he's joking about leaving the U.N and bullying the rest of the world? At most you can make an argument that he's somewhat of a greedy hypocrite, but a globalist? LOL, please!
Trump has to be a globalist, he can't get Kwik Trip gas card in the US let alone a business loan...

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

Not the same as selling access to the White House.

The implication is that he's somehow influenced by China like Joe has been accused of. What an absurd thing to think.
Not nearly as absurd as the attempt to deny the obvious. Trump hid his China Account and underreported the amount of business done there to the IRS, not to mention lied to the stupid people who voted for him.

This sounds like a very intelligent thing to do if a guy is doing business in China.

That said, his hard line in dealing with the Chinese seems to run counter to seeking any benefit you imply he might be getting from maintaining this account.
It was an illegal thing to do since he underreported the amount transacted there. Read the article before making dumb comments, please.

Oh sure, we believe the unnamed sources who claim to have stolen tax records.

I mean, it's not like the little Goebbels lie incessantly - okay so maybe the do, but this Biden story is out of control and they HAVE To DO SOMETHING.
Hmm...someone else uses that exact term.

Wtf s that gibberish supposed to prove???
Apparently someone is still pushing the discredited story about discarded laptops magically appearing just in time for the election.

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

Frickin' hilarious! China!
There's just too many jokes hidden in this story, from the trade war to Twitter-praising Xi to Kung Flu to the income tax fiasco, damn, if you tried to float this as a movie script you'd be laughed out of town.

Is it illegal? I mean, as in a VP taking bribes from a foreign government?

Heresay, does he NYT really have the tax records? If so where did they get them and isn't it illegal if they do have them? So they are speculating based on either leaks or lies or both. Typical liberal news media, (oh god, I almost threw up just thinking that) crooked, liars, working against America.

The Trump Organization has already admitted the account exists. Trump was doing business in China before becoming President, and the account still exists and he still pays taxes for it (in China).

Bunk;

{ Trump Organization lawyer Alan Garten, who refused to name the Chinese bank that holds the account, told the Times in a statement that the Trump Organization "opened an account with a Chinese bank having offices in the United States in order to pay the local taxes" tied with its push to do business in the country. }

The little Goebbels are panicking over the Biden implosion and desperate to try and create a distraction.

Wait, Trump paid TAXES on the business concerns he had? HORRORS..

Meanwhile out in reality;

{

The FBI is in possession of the laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden which contained emails revealing his foreign business dealings, including contacts in Ukraine and China, two senior administration officials told Fox News Tuesday.

The FBI declined to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation into the laptop or the emails, as is standard practice.

Further, Fox News has learned that the FBI and Justice Department officials concur with an assessment from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Ratcliffe, on Monday, said that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails on it “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," despite claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

}

Ruh Roh

Hmm...someone else uses that exact term.

Really, who? I'm going to sue..

Back in the Coultervakia days, I swear Ann Coulter stole my material. I'd post, and next week see my words in her columns. I'm used to people plagiarizing my stuff.

Apparently someone is still pushing the discredited story about discarded laptops magically appearing just in time for the election.

DERP.

"discredited" my ass.

{

Meanwhile, another senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News that the emails are "authentic."

The FBI, in a letter to Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who is investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings, as well as the laptop in question, said that the bureau has "nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence.”

}

Your super power of lying reality out of existence is failing you.

Nobody with a working brain cares about the Biden story. Nobody with a working brain thinks Trump wasn't up to his eyeballs in overseas investments. The conman didn't even manufacture his goods in this country.

Trump has duped the brainless.

Back
Top Bottom