• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look Who has a Secret Chinese Bank Account

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

No wonder the Trumpies are projecting so much onto Biden. They are guilty of hiding money in China themselves.

But Trump is fighting globalization!! I refuse to believe this, Donald Trump is an American First Patriot who only uses American Banks.

Trump seems to have three known foreign accounts, the other two are less controversial since they are in the UK (and I think we knew about that one) and Ireland.

But Trump is fighting globalization!! I refuse to believe this, Donald Trump is an American First Patriot who only uses American Banks.

He almost started a trade war with China. The idea that he's in China's pocket somehow is beyond absurd.

He almost started a trade war with China. The idea that he's in China's pocket somehow is beyond absurd.
He did start a trade war with China. Doesn't make him not have a Chinese bank account, and pays more taxes for that than he pays Uncle Sam.

He did start a trade war with China. Doesn't make him not have a Chinese bank account, and pays more taxes for that than he pays Uncle Sam.

The implication is that he's somehow influenced by China like Joe has been accused of. What an absurd thing to think.

Chinese Donnie.....and he never disclosed it...hmmmm

This is why we need a law that requires full disclosure by presidential candidates (all federal candidates, actually) of all financial matters they have anywhere in the world. Apparently, Trump received $17 million into that account shortly after his inauguration. Do the the Trumpsters give a tinker's damn? Not a chance. As Trump told us, that will hold him accountable for nothing.

I've been hearing that Trump is a white nationalist for 4 years now.
He likes to pretend he is one, and he has some similar views with them. But the one thing he loves more than anything is money, as in HIS money, even if he's terrible at actually making money. So he might share some of their views, but he's more than anything a corporate real estate mogul, part of the very same globalist deep state he pretends to fight.

This sounds like a very intelligent thing to do if a guy is doing business in China.

That said, his hard line in dealing with the Chinese seems to run counter to seeking any benefit you imply he might be getting from maintaining this account.

He likes to pretend he is one, and he has some similar views with them. But the one thing he loves more than anything is money, as in HIS money, even if he's terrible at actually making money. So he might share some of their views, but he's more than anything a corporate real estate mogul, part of the very same globalist deep state he pretends to fight.

Have his policies and efforts been that of a globalist? He wants to mitigate immigration, leave the U.N and bully other nations into better trade deals for us.

I think he's more a supremacist than nationalist.

A man that wants to stop poor brown people from immigrating, leave the U.N and bully other nations is not a globalist.

A man that wants to stop poor brown people from immigrating, leave the U.N and bully other nations is not a globalist.

Trump employs those 'brown" immigrants and has numerous foreign business and financial ties. He's a globalist playing at being a nationalist for votes.

Have his policies and efforts been that of a globalist? He wants to mitigate immigration, leave the U.N and bully other nations into better trade deals for us.

Other than a superficial "wall" exactly which kind of logical immigration reform has Trump presented?

Trump employs those 'brown" immigrants and has numerous foreign business and financial ties. He's a globalist playing at being a nationalist for votes.

He is a business person that benefits from globalism personally. His efforts and actions in office have not been that of a globalist.

Other than a superficial "wall" exactly which kind of logical immigration reform has Trump presented?

Dude.

He called Mexicans rapists and murderers. He wants to leave the U.N and bully our allies. He has been fanning the flames of fear and disunity for 4 ****ing years and you have the nerve to suggest he's a globalist? Get real.

or is simply misdirection. Trump logic: "Hey, if I start a trade war, no one will pay attention to my bank account and the amount of taxes I paid China. "

He is a business person that benefits from globalism personally. His efforts and actions in office have been that of a nationalist.

Dude.

He called Mexicans rapists and murderers. He wants to leave the U.N and bully our allies. He has been fanning the flames of fear and disunity for 4 ****ing years and you have the nerve to suggest he's a globalist? Get real.

We can disagree. He may call Mexicans rapists and murders but his companies employ those same people. If it was such a nationalist type of concern, he'd put much more stricter policies in place.

Gabriel Sedano, a Mexican immigrant on the maintenance staff at Bedminster, recalled hanging portraits — many of Trump — around the club, with Trump at his side.

Trump loves to use divisive nationalist rhetoric that he personally does not follow.

It's just a laundry account... No need to look closer... :ROFLMAO:

Trump loves to use divisive nationalist rhetoric that he personally does not follow.

He pushes for those policies in office though regardless of benefiting from globalism personally. Do you think he's joking about leaving the U.N and bullying the rest of the world? At most you can make an argument that he's somewhat of a greedy hypocrite, but a globalist? LOL, please!

He pushes for those policies in office though. Do you think he's joking? At most you can make an argument that he's somewhat of a greedy hypocrite, but a globalist? LOL, please!

I guess Trump has a secret Chinese bank account because he really is an American loving nationalist at heart.

I guess Trump has a secret Chinese bank account because he really is an American loving nationalist at heart.

He is just a selfish asshole at heart. He's definitely not a globalist though. That's a ridiculous accusation.

Back
Top Bottom