• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Loeffler Blows All the Dog Whistles At Once

Republicans who vote for lying, racist trash like this Loeffler should be ashamed, my opinion of the republican (Now Trump Klan Party), has hit rock bottom. I wish the best for the good people of Georgia, they don't deserve being represented by a conspiracy skank like her. Best of luck to Warnock, I'm hoping that he wins, he deserves to.

The current gop has no shame.

MJ is the LW trash site. It’s a pitiful attempt to smear her.

She’s a completely stupid bitch who got the gig cause she threw money at the GOP. To know that dopey shitbag is to smear here.

Mother Jones? Meh.

Meh? OK so you don't respect Mother Jones. However the quote is directly from Ms Loeffler, hence the quotation marks

"“has been involved in child abuse, domestic abuse. He’s hiding out. And now, now we’ve learned this morning that the lawyer for Harvey Weinstein has been contributing to his campaign. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.”"

MJ is the LW trash site. It’s a pitiful attempt to smear her.
Well, she's a huge piece of shit. So it takes a great effort to smear it.

And it's Sunday morning. Who has the energy to smear a mountain sized **** of shit. (British "****" in this instance)

Republicans who vote for lying, racist trash like this Loeffler should be ashamed, my opinion of the republican (Now Trump Klan Party), has hit rock bottom. I wish the best for the good people of Georgia, they don't deserve being represented by a conspiracy skank like her. Best of luck to Warnock, I'm hoping that he wins, he deserves to.
Loeffler is co-owner of the Atlanta Dream, a WNBA team. Her players hate her.

1609776673883.png

Why do you care if he ever wore a tan suit? There obviously is nothing political about a man's choice to wear one.
Tell that to the republicans who clutched their pearls over President Obama's tan suit. The post made here about it was appropriate and made in a playful way. :rolleyes:

I am allowed to have fun. If you don't like it 🤷‍♀️

I have no idea why they freaked out about Obama's suit
Because they are racist, they didn't give a crap about other presidents who wore tan suits.

"Stuff her mouth"? Any more violent, misogynistic phrases you'd like to offer?
"Loeffler Blows them all at once" - way to keep it classy, Mother Jones!

So Warnock was in fact arrested for obstructing a child abuse allegation (I’m not even going to point out the hypocrisy in that the left insists all Catholic priests are rapists and the church was institutionally covering up child sex abuse while this youth camp was literally directly obstructing actual police investigations) which means he was involved with child abuse.

he was in fact involved with domestic abuse as well. So if dog whistle now the liberal slang for “the truth”

That mind is in sync with top Trump lawyer Lin Wood, it seems...

This is the mind of a top Trump attorney, Lin Wood.
1. I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.
I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.
2.The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

The hive mind is fully in sync with all cranium nodes, it is now poised to metastasize into full blown collective psychotic break with reality.
We literally have given the lunatics the keys to the asylum.

That mind is in sync with top Trump lawyer Lin Wood, it seems...

This is the mind of a top Trump attorney, Lin Wood.
1. I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.
I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.
2.The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

The hive mind is fully in sync with all cranium nodes, it is now poised to metastasize into full blown collective psychotic break with reality.
We literally have given the lunatics the keys to the asylum.
Wasn't that an episode of black mirror?

So Warnock was in fact arrested for obstructing a child abuse allegation (I’m not even going to point out the hypocrisy in that the left insists all Catholic priests are rapists and the church was institutionally covering up child sex abuse while this youth camp was literally directly obstructing actual police investigations) which means he was involved with child abuse.
The prosecutor literally said that Warnock helped with the investigation, didn't obstruct it, and simply demanded that minors have lawyers present when interrogated by police. The charges were dropped as baseless.

he was in fact involved with domestic abuse as well. So if dog whistle now the liberal slang for “the truth”
Yes, his wife alleged he ran over her foot with his car, but first responders could not even find a slight bruise, which is weird if a car ran over your foot....

The prosecutor literally said that Warnock helped with the investigation, didn't obstruct it, and simply demanded that minors have lawyers present when interrogated by police. The charges were dropped as baseless.
that’s his opinion, however Warnock absolutely obstructed said investigation. He self interestingly demanded lawyers so the kids wouldn’t talk to the police and thus obstruct an investigation.
There is no indication the charges were baseless.
Yes, his wife alleged he ran over her foot with his car, but first responders could not even find a slight bruise, which is weird if a car ran over your foot....
It is not in fact wierd there is no bruise.

Without lies and personal attacks Republican have nothing left to offer, kinda like many we have on this site.

that’s his opinion, however Warnock absolutely obstructed said investigation. He self interestingly demanded lawyers so the kids wouldn’t talk to the police and thus obstruct an investigation.
There is no indication the charges were baseless.
LOL, demanding lawyers before minors under your supervision are allowed to talk to police is not "obstructing" anything. If you had kids working somewhere, it's what you should expect of their employer, that's how it should work. Lawyers or their parents. And the charges were dropped.

It is not in fact wierd there is no bruise.
LOL, a car runs over a foot and there is NO evidence of any injury isn't "weird" to you? Might not be weird of the car didn't in fact run over their foot....

LOL, demanding lawyers before minors under your supervision are allowed to talk to police is not "obstructing" anything.
yes you are. You are preventing the police from getting what may be key evidence as the lawyers will not allow the kids to talk to the police
If you had kids working somewhere, it's what you should expect of their employer,
no it’s not.
that's how it should work. Lawyers or their parents.
only if the interviewee demands an attorney. Other adults should not be obstructing the police from gathering evidence.
And the charges were dropped.
I’ve had infractions issues against me dropped that I know were perfectly valid. Dropped charges doesn’t mean baseless charges, charges are dropped for all kinds of reasons. What we do know is Warnock labored to make it harder for the police to obtain evidence in sex abuse allegations. That is definitional obstruction regardless of whatever semantic argument you are making.

LOL, a car runs over a foot and there is NO evidence of any injury isn't "weird" to you? Might not be weird of the car didn't in fact run over their foot....
there is evidence of injury, the aggrieved wife’s testimony is evidence.

yes you are. You are preventing the police from getting what may be key evidence as the lawyers will not allow the kids to talk to the police no it’s not. only if the interviewee demands an attorney. Other adults should not be obstructing the police from gathering evidence.
Minors can't be expected to know their rights. If the parents are not there, and did not affirmatively agree to their children being interviewed, then it's irresponsible for the church to let these minors talk to police without someone looking after the minors' interests. If the lawyers don't allow the minor children to talk to police, tough shit. Rights are not optional, and as the employer he has no authority to waive rights on behalf of MINORS.

I’ve had infractions issues against me dropped that I know were perfectly valid. Dropped charges doesn’t mean baseless charges, charges are dropped for all kinds of reasons. What we do know is Warnock labored to make it harder for the police to obtain evidence in sex abuse allegations. That is definitional obstruction regardless of whatever semantic argument you are making.
If "labored to make it harder" means "guaranteeing the rights of minors were not shit on by jack booted thugs who wanted to interview kids without their parent or lawyers present, and without the parents' consent" then we agree. He did the right thing, and the dropped charges at the prosecutors' request are evidence of that.

there is evidence of injury, the aggrieved wife’s testimony is evidence.
Uh, no, testimony isn't evidence of injury. Bruises, broken bones, sprains, etc. are evidence of injury from a CAR running over your foot. From the AJC article:

The report said Ouleye Warnock was able to wiggle her toes and that Grady Hospital first-responders were “not able to locate any swelling, redness, or bruising or broken bones.”

So, no evidence of any injury.

Minors can't be expected to know their rights. If the parents are not there, and did not affirmatively agree to their children being interviewed, then it's irresponsible for the church to let these minors talk to police without someone looking after the minors' interests. If the lawyers don't allow the minor children to talk to police, tough shit. Rights are not optional, and as the employer he has no authority to waive rights on behalf of MINORS.
So that is just a long winded way of saying, that Rafael Warnock obstructed a sex abuse investigation.
If "labored to make it harder" means "guaranteeing the rights of minors were not shit on by jack booted thugs who wanted to interview kids without their parent or lawyers present, and without the parents' consent" then we agree. He did the right thing, and the dropped charges at the prosecutors' request are evidence of that.
Investigating child sex abuse does not make us a society like the Nazis. Children have no right to a third-party insisting on a lawyer for them. That is a decision for either them or their parents. The reason, that somebody affiliated with the youth camp where sex abuse was occurring would do with Warnock did, Was to protect the youth camp not the children. Victims and witnesses would not be prosecuted by the police were talking about sex abuse. The prosecutors decision had nothing to do with whether or not Warnock did the right thing. He clearly did not.

Uh, no, testimony isn't evidence of injury. Bruises, broken bones, sprains, etc. are evidence of injury from a CAR running over your foot. From the AJC article:

So, no evidence of any injury.
There is the testimony of the victim.

That is evidence. It is possible for a car to run over a foot without leaving medically detectable injury. However, as you are a communist and you wanna communist like Rafael Warnock arrested Then you will believe whatever he says. Or even if you don’t believe what he says you still want him elected. He could murder his wife on live television and you would still vote for him.

Thank you! Good to see some folks like you here speaking like mature, responsible, educated Americans, much appreciated and much needed on this board. Of course many have their heads in the sand or a cult membership card that they kiss every night and they reliably turn a blind eye and a deaf ear.

Wow, the commies are pulling out all stops with their lies and defamation.

The soul of the nation is at stake, and the Communist vermin mean to end America.

1609790650988.png

Harvey Weinstein AND Farrakhan. Warnock keeps quite the company.

Wife Beater Warnock, racist pile of shit that he is, keeps company with all the lowlifes. Farrakhan and "God Damn America" Jeremiah Wright.

So that is just a long winded way of saying, that Rafael Warnock obstructed a sex abuse investigation.
No, it's not saying that at all. Enforcing rights for minors under your employ is not obstruction.

Investigating child sex abuse does not make us a society like the Nazis. Children have no right to a third-party insisting on a lawyer for them.
The police made a mistake here, and tried to interview minors without their parents' consent or lawyers present. Children cannot waive their own rights - they are not legally capable of waiving rights that as children they cannot be expected to understand. That's why parents are normally involved, and police get the permission of parents before subjecting them to interviews in which the children might be implicated, right or wrong.

That is a decision for either them or their parents. The reason, that somebody affiliated with the youth camp where sex abuse was occurring would do with Warnock did, Was to protect the youth camp not the children. Victims and witnesses would not be prosecuted by the police were talking about sex abuse. The prosecutors decision had nothing to do with whether or not Warnock did the right thing. He clearly did not.
As an adult, if you are in the middle of a child abuse investigation and get interviewed by police and don't demand a lawyer present, even if you are innocent, you are a MORON. But as an adult it's your right to be a moron. Kids don't have that right, or shouldn't. They cannot understand the risks they are taking by agreeing to an interview. They don't understand that the police are not your friends in such an investigation. They don't understand that they might be using a "voluntary" interview to let the children hang themselves as accomplices or whatever.

There is the testimony of the victim.

That is evidence. It is possible for a car to run over a foot without leaving medically detectable injury. However, as you are a communist and you wanna communist like Rafael Warnock arrested Then you will believe whatever he says. Or even if you don’t believe what he says you still want him elected. He could murder his wife on live television and you would still vote for him.
I'm not believing what Warnock says - I'm believing the police who investigated the incident and the first responders. They are independent and have no reason to lie on his behalf, and they claim there was no evidence of injury. And if it's possible for a car to run over a foot without leaving a medically detectable injury, then the EVIDENCE tells us there was no injury.

BTW, pulling out "as you are a communist" stuff is hilarious. If you're not trolling, this is a good effort to look like you are. It's not even a good insult, because it's too stupid an insult to be believed, and so far off the mark that it is more sad for you than effective as argument. Why not call me a pedophile commie fascist rapist murdering racist bigot anti-Semite puppy hater? Just throw out any bad words that come to mind - would be as effective.

He may have even worn a tan suit once

How about a white hood?

Oh wait, the new improved Klan wears black hoodies...

New IMPROVED, same great Klan, now hating whites!

Back
Top Bottom