• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Loeffler Blows All the Dog Whistles At Once

Bullshit! Tell it to someone who falls for your crap! You are lost in your own Trump Klan Party bubble and you're suffocating. :p

ROFL

Hate filled and stupid, that's what we expect from "readers" of rags like "Mother Jones."

Wow, the commies are pulling out all stops with their lies and defamation.

The soul of the nation is at stake, and the Communist vermin mean to end America.

View attachment 67311612
Lol Joe isn’t a commie.
but your Republican blonde Nazi certainly is a bigot.

the soul of this nation has been garbage ever since the inception when it refused to give women or poc rights to vote. Was just as rotten when it fought a war to keep people in chains aka slavery.

ROFL

Hate filled and stupid, that's what we expect from "readers" of rags like "Mother Jones."
You worship a party that has literal neo nazis in it that are now in governmental positions lol. You’re apart of a brainwashed group of people that think fox and newsmax are unbiased and good news sources.

lol spare us.

How about a white hood?

Oh wait, the new improved Klan wears black hoodies...

New IMPROVED, same great Klan, now hating whites!
Man you are on the tear today with the hyperbole.

feeling salty about something?

So it's ok to drive over someone's foot so long as there's "no injury?" What's your position on slapping women? No bruise, no foul?
No, it's not OK to intentionally run over someone's foot, or to slap them, or hit them, or shoot them, or beat them with a baseball bat, or hit them with a car, or with a frying pan, or slice them with a knife, or stab them with a knife, or with a screwdriver, or skewer, or slice them with a broken bottle, or throw a glass ashtray at them, or hit them with a wine bottle, etc..................................

If you followed the conversation, that person is claiming an injury, when the responders looked and found no injury. Her account is not evidence of injury. Evidence of injury is evidence of injury. The evidence showed no injury.

It's obviously wrong to intentionally run over any part of anyone. That is not what we were discussing. Follow along next time before attributing to me stupid conclusions.

God, Trumpers are so dense light bends around them.

Lol Joe isn’t a commie.

the soul of this nation has been garbage ever since the inception when it refused to give women or poc rights to vote. Was just as rotten when it fought a war to keep people in chains aka slavery.

ROFL

1609791749164.png

Scoped out wife beater Warnock lately, Comrade?

Ralph is one white hating mfer.

Standard Disclaimer: The party holds that hating whites isn't racist, because whites are inferior and deserve it.

ROFL

I'd laugh, if your desperate post wasn't so pathetic. Go watch your Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Blaze and tune into Rush, Hannity, Prager, Joe Pags, Levin. Then go to your fb, twitter and parler social media and find comfort in your bubble. Listen to all the other Trump suckbutts who spread lies, disinformation and conspiracy for the Traitor In Chief who serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin. Luckily, the Trump/Putin Administration is close to being flushed down the shitter.

Lol Joe isn’t a commie.

Quid Pro is a creature of the cash filled envelope. He believes anything that stuffs envelopes into his pocket.

So what is "poc?"

Oh that's right, "colored people." In the quest for eternal outrage, the Maoists have gone full circle back to referring to black people as "colored."

Hilarious that you attack a woman and claim she is stopping women from being empowered.

Marxists are a hoot, or would be if it weren't for all the death camps and shit.

I'd laugh, if your desperate post wasn't so pathetic. Go watch your Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Blaze and tune into Rush, Hannity, Prager, Joe Pags, Levin. Then go to your fb, twitter and parler social media and find comfort in your bubble. Listen to all the other Trump suckbutts who spread lies, disinformation and conspiracy for the Traitor In Chief who serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin. Luckily, the Trump/Putin Administration is close to being flushed down the shitter.

DERP

Viewers of CCPNN are the dumbest creatures on earth.

Hate filled and stupid. Hey but at least you're making America Venezuela. It'll be PARADISE...

If Loeffler happens to lose her runoff election, I suppose that she might find employment at the Trump household as their trash handler.

Wife Beater Warnock, racist pile of shit that he is, keeps company with all the lowlifes. Farrakhan and "God Damn America" Jeremiah Wright.
And Keith Ellison.

The soul of the nation is at stake, and the Communist vermin mean to end America.
If we don't stop them, next we'll have medical care for all, 40-hour work weeks, and laws against employing children! The horror!

Republicans who vote for lying, racist trash like this Loeffler should be ashamed, my opinion of the republican (Now Trump Klan Party), has hit rock bottom. I wish the best for the good people of Georgia, they don't deserve being represented by a conspiracy skank like her. Best of luck to Warnock, I'm hoping that he wins, he deserves to.

Having heard her speak, I just cannot believe she could ever get enough votes to become a US Senator. She’s an automaton spitting out talking points robotically, and seems to have the charisma of a squished armadillo on the side of the road.

Georgia though... give em a blonde with more than ten teeth and who promises to keep the darkies down, and they can win.

Republicans who vote for lying, racist trash like this Loeffler should be ashamed, my opinion of the republican (Now Trump Klan Party), has hit rock bottom. I wish the best for the good people of Georgia, they don't deserve being represented by a conspiracy skank like her. Best of luck to Warnock, I'm hoping that he wins, he deserves to.

Qanon Kelly. It’s really pathetic when GOP candidates think they need to run campaigns like this to win. I hope she loses. This GOP needs to burn to the ground.

MJ is the LW trash site. It’s a pitiful attempt to smear her.

This argument doesn't carry any weight without any evidence. Just sounds like sour grapes.

Qanon Kelly. It’s really pathetic when GOP candidates think they need to run campaigns like this to win. I hope she loses. This GOP needs to burn to the ground.
Agree with all you've said.

Mother Jones did a great job explaining why Kelly Loeffler is NOT classy.
I'm sure that anyone who enjoys misogynistic blowjob jabs would agree with you.

No, it's not OK to intentionally run over someone's foot, or to slap them, or hit them, or shoot them, or beat them with a baseball bat, or hit them with a car, or with a frying pan, or slice them with a knife, or stab them with a knife, or with a screwdriver, or skewer, or slice them with a broken bottle, or throw a glass ashtray at them, or hit them with a wine bottle, etc..................................

If you followed the conversation, that person is claiming an injury, when the responders looked and found no injury. Her account is not evidence of injury. Evidence of injury is evidence of injury. The evidence showed no injury.

It's obviously wrong to intentionally run over any part of anyone. That is not what we were discussing. Follow along next time before attributing to me stupid conclusions.
You weren't talking about Warnock running over his wife's foot?

I'm sure that anyone who enjoys misogynistic blowjob jabs would agree with you.
Of course, it takes a special kind of person to try to translate the phrase 'blow a dog whistle' to sexual terms. The term has a specific idiomatic meaning, and it's not sexual.

Back
Top Bottom