• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lab leak cover up

You don't remember when Fauci angrily stated that the NIH did NOT fund gain of function research? You don't remember when he said it is "molecularly impossible" that covid was modified in a lab? You read the article and yet did not notice the secret meetings he was involved in? Fauci is covering his ass. It isn't hard for him to do, since he controls most medical research funding in US universities. Any medical researcher who feels like opposing him can say good bye to their career.
He didn’t invite Redfield to the meetings. It’s obvious why.

Please do, and see if you can find the part in the article that supports the notion that he’s a liar.
He admitted he lied about not needing to wear masks in the beginning. It’s very possible that Fauci and Daszak are responsible for this pandemic. They were trying to do good but made a world altering mistake. At this point Fauci has to go all in on preventing the truth from coming out.

He admitted he lied about not needing to wear masks in the beginning. It’s very possible that Fauci and Daszak are responsible for this pandemic. They were trying to do good but made a world altering mistake. At this point Fauci has to go all in on preventing the truth from coming out.
Is this in this thread’s article?

I'll check it out. I already think Fauci is a liar.
Yet, the evidence is showing that all the earliest known infections are linked to a specific wet market. That indicates the lab leak claim is invalid.

Well, absent any actual facts I think it's reasonable to assume the piece in question is little more than speculation. Nobody knows how or where the virus originated.

Last edited:
I just read it and had an anxiety attack because it was so fricking long.

There is absolutely no doubt there is a massive cover up happening. This is what happens when you do business with a Chinese facility.I heard they don’t even have “Employees must wash hands” signs in the bathrooms.

Please don’t make read anything this long again. I don’t like acronyms.
If there's a coverup, how would you know? The whole point of coverups is, um, to make things secret. When Watergate happened there was speculation for decades about who 'Deep Throat' was. It took 30 years to find out. I don't deal in pointless speculation because it gets one nowhere.
When I read, 'but it's obvious' or 'absolutely no doubt', regarding Wuhan, I always request supporting evidence. There never is any.

Last edited:
You have heard recently from mainstream news, and many of you believe, that covid came from nature. But if you read this Vanity Fair article, you will probably change your mind.

I read it

No it did not change my mind

Though it's far more exciting than the wet market theory.

You don't remember when Fauci angrily stated that the NIH did NOT fund gain of function research? You don't remember when he said it is "molecularly impossible" that covid was modified in a lab? You read the article and yet did not notice the secret meetings he was involved in? Fauci is covering his ass. It isn't hard for him to do, since he controls most medical research funding in US universities. Any medical researcher who feels like opposing him can say good bye to their career.
Was that in the article?

Also, I have another question: have you been vaccinated?

Yet, the evidence is showing that all the earliest known infections are linked to a specific wet market. That indicates the lab leak claim is invalid.
I don’t think that’s true. I don’t think any infections have been definitively linked to the market.

I just read it and had an anxiety attack because it was so fricking long.

There is absolutely no doubt there is a massive cover up happening. This is what happens when you do business with a Chinese facility.I heard they don’t even have “Employees must wash hands” signs in the bathrooms.

Please don’t make read anything this long again. I don’t like acronyms.

You didn't read very carefully if you think the cover up is being done only by the Chinese government.

He didn’t invite Redfield to the meetings. It’s obvious why.

Redfield, former CDC director, thought lab leak was likely. Fauci doesn't want to be blamed, and uses his great power and influence to prevent that.

I think Fauci and Daszak were more interested in empowering and enriching themselves than in doing good. Well maybe they stupidly thought this horribly dangerous research would lead to something good.

No the evidence isn't showing that. Maybe the known liars are claiming that.

Well, absent any actual facts I think it's reasonable to assume the piece in question is little more than speculation. Nobody knows how or where the virus originated.

You are determined to stay in denial, because you can't stand to think of Fauci as being a maniac.

If there's a coverup, how would you know? The whole point of coverups is, um, to make things secret. When Watergate happened there was speculation for decades about who 'Deep Throat' was. It took 30 years to find out. I don't deal in pointless speculation because it gets one nowhere.
When I read, 'but it's obvious' or 'absolutely no doubt', regarding Wuhan, I always request supporting evidence. There never is any.

You don't want it to be true.

I don’t think that’s true. I don’t think any infections have been definitively linked to the market.

Some people may have caught covid in the market because it was a crowded place, and very near the lab.

There will never be a definite, but there is very strong evidence. There is a thread on it, and the evidence did convince some of the investigators that were leaning towards a lab leak. However, the backfire effect is a real thing.

They haven’t done a very good job with the cover up. They’ve have acted very suspiciously so people are suspicious. We will never have clarification it was a lab leak because everyone involved is corrupt including Fauci. They can’t allow the truth to ever come out. I’m writing a book right now called “Lab Leak”. You’ll have your proof then.

You didn't read very carefully if you think the cover up is being done only by the Chinese government.
I didn’t mention the Chinese government. You didn’t read my response very carefully.

I think Fauci and Daszak were more interested in empowering and enriching themselves than in doing good. Well maybe they stupidly thought this horribly dangerous research would lead to something good.
If this research was in the North Carolina facility it would be good because it’s a highly protected facility. You should never be doing research like this in a third world country like China.

Both of these guys are media hogs. They hoped to do great work to be able to brag about it later.

They haven’t done a very good job with the cover up. They’ve have acted very suspiciously so people are suspicious. We will never have clarification it was a lab leak because everyone involved is corrupt including Fauci. They can’t allow the truth to ever come out. I’m writing a book right now called “Lab Leak”. You’ll have your proof then.
Hi Mongidig, I don't mean to make to make this personal or anything, but I feel like you were a pretty staunch defender of Fauci until recently and I'm curious what made you change your mind? For reference here's a post you made 2 weeks ago:
We still have Q idiots whining about Fauci?
Extended April fool's joke?

There will never be a definite, but there is very strong evidence. There is a thread on it, and the evidence did convince some of the investigators that were leaning towards a lab leak. However, the backfire effect is a real thing.

A couple of unpublished studies, done by some of the same virologists involved in the original cover up, were blasted all over mainstream news. Supposedly proving lab leak wrong. But just more BS.

If this research was in the North Carolina facility it would be good because it’s a highly protected facility. You should never be doing research like this in a third world country like China.

Both of these guys are media hogs. They hoped to do great work to be able to brag about it later.

Daszak's specialty is fundraising, as explained in the article.

Some of it.
Like you, I didn’t read ALL of it. But of the article that concerned Fauci, I saw nothing that would add to one’s perception that Fauci was a liar. I think that the only way you come out with that perception is if you went into it with it.

Back
Top Bottom