• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lab leak cover up

Nobody will even look into the lab leak. Remember it was buried and whoever spoke of it was called a conspiracy theorist. Everyone is wrong except Fauci. I don't know what the big deal is that everyone wants to believe government officials. The least trustworthy people on the planet.

And of course they are going to lie about military projects. And of course biodefense is a big thing now, since genetic engineering technology has improved. And of course they will call it vaccine research when it is also bioweapons research. And sadly the public is too stupid to connect dots. Well, not the entire public, just the ones committed to trusting authorities. Like so many at this forum.

Where is YOUR evidence that it wasn't from the lab? No one has been able to prove anything, since China hid the evidence.
There is no evidence either way, so why do you assume nefarious goings-on? If China 'hid' the evidence as you claim, how do you know it exists if you can't see it?

It does matter, and they might be held accountable. The problem is that progressive Democrats have become authority worshiping totalitarians. And that includes most of the members of this forum. If only they would start reading and thinking -- instead of just soaking up mainstream news -- then MOST of the American public would object to what has been going on.

But the Democrats here, and elsewhere, accuse every skeptic of being a far right conspiracy theorist. All Fauci has to do is say the conspiracy theorists are out to get him.

Come on Democrats, your Dear Leaders are lying crooks. At least read this VF article.

What has mainstream news said about RFK Jr.'s Fauci book? NOTHING. They can't deny what it says, so they say NOTHING. Even though it was a best seller.
Lol! Best sellers mean bupkiss. I take every one of you trumpist’s accusations as projection.

WHY WONT YOU TAKE YOUR HORSE PASTE already?!

Really you should have taken your horse paste since you were so adamant about it.

No one can prove anything since China won't cooperate. You should be able to see very clearly from the article that Fauci was trying to cover it up from the beginning. If the virus did not come from the lab, there were some pretty strange coincidences.

But when people are in denial nothing will make them see the obvious.
The genetic dice get rolled untold billions of times a day. Gonna come up Covid or whatever from time to time.

Big numbers confuse most people and your propagandists know this. So they lie to your faces when large complex numbers are involved because they know you’ll take their word for it.

The circumstantial evidence points more to a lab leak than a wet market, but for some reason (unknown to us) you think the circumstantial evidence regarding the latter more compelling. You trust China?
I don't trust America frankly; and nor do the citizens of all the nations the US has bombed, invaded, overturned legitimate democracies in, supported terrorist organisations in and subverted elections in; in the pursuit of maintaining American 'interests'.

I don't trust America frankly;
That sentiment is shared by many. I can understand it, but still I want to believe our country has a better moral compass than others and wouldn't unjustly wage war on another country. I've always leaned towards isolationism, but it's pretty hard to maintain it in a global economy.
and nor do the citizens of all the nations the US has bombed, invaded, overturned legitimate democracies in, supported terrorist organisations in and subverted elections in; in the pursuit of maintaining American 'interests'.

Back
Top Bottom